[Remnants of Skystone] Where the hell is flip?

18 posts

Flag Post

I mean, I guess Steak and Jake is cool but did you forget you had an online game to maintain?!

At least post something, it’s kind of freaky to see the lines go dead for several weeks.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

I suspect they’re working on a new area. Hopefully it’s nearing completion.

Aside: Unfortunately, I don’t think a new area is what the game needs. It needs more interesting early-game content, not more of the same that isn’t accessible to most players.

 
Flag Post

And hopefully he can make some interesting new quests/daily/co-op maps. People are leaving to do boredom, of repetitive Cooking, Jar Hunting, Co-op’ing, and more. This game is reduced to hardly any people…. likely caused by boredom. Eventually the whole game gets boring… so people leave. I hope Flip comes back soon with a big thing, or else I think RoS will be as dead as Dinowaurs.

 
Flag Post

I think RoS is boring, without all the oldies, so… Perhaps he’s working on a new project?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Adrokila:

And hopefully he can make some interesting new quests/daily/co-op maps. People are leaving to do boredom, of repetitive Cooking, Jar Hunting, Co-op’ing, and more. This game is reduced to hardly any people…. likely caused by boredom. Eventually the whole game gets boring… so people leave. I hope Flip comes back soon with a big thing, or else I think RoS will be as dead as Dinowaurs.

I agree. RoS is getting boring when RoS firt came out there was people all over nadiaria. now theres only about 7-9 people. It IS kinda freaky with the lined dead for 7 weeks.

 
Flag Post

http://remnantsofskystone.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Scroll down to the bottom.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Nooborg:

http://remnantsofskystone.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Scroll down to the bottom.

Wow…Nooborg is right. theyre making a poll:co-op survival or new world! THEYRE ACTUALY DOING IT! WOOOHOOOO

 
Flag Post

I think he got a bit sad by how many ppl quitted after some playing (’cause of his greedy way of putting kreds in the game) and then stopped creating those useless quests after realizing that few ppl have remained and most are not interested in doing them anymore.

Originally posted by Nooborg:

http://remnantsofskystone.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

Scroll down to the bottom.

If it is to make a new world, then create a new char aswell ’cause the way it is now, every char has its own world and I think this could give more playability than just another area to wander.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ATestGuy02:

(’cause of his greedy way of putting kreds in the game)

Yes, how dare Flipline make money for their hard work. It’s not like they need money to pay for anything like food and bills. </sarcasm>

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vishnaborg:
Originally posted by ATestGuy02:

(’cause of his greedy way of putting kreds in the game)

Yes, how dare Flipline make money for their hard work. It’s not like they need money to pay for anything like food and bills. </sarcasm>

yes, but 100$ for lifetime membership. you can buy better games than this cheaper than that

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by crocodileman94:

yes, but 100$ for lifetime membership. you can buy better games than this cheaper than that

You don’t need to buy lifetime.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vishnaborg:

You don’t need to buy lifetime.

Sure, but I’m guessing those that bought it were expecting more than a few months of content.

 
Flag Post

I’m not sure what I said 4 years ago for some moderator or admin to get butthurt, but I’m sure it was the truth, and it probably had to do with flipline studios cheating dozens of people by abandoning this game and going on to makes terrible, unfun, Lowest common denominator, games instead.

 
Flag Post

Way to necropost dib. woot.

(that wasn’t sarcasm btw. just nice to see an old veteran again.)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Anonymus:

Way to necropost dib. woot.

(that wasn’t sarcasm btw. just nice to see an old veteran again.)

I’m also not sure what about this game still makes me rage so much this many years later, nice to see you as well _Anon.

 
Flag Post

you loved it once dib. part of you probably still does.

Like a small hangout where all your friends were.

Making your way in the world today takes everything you’ve got.
Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot.

Wouldn’t you like to get away?

Sometimes you wanna go where everybody knows your name.
And they’re always glad you came.

You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same.
You wanna be where everybody knows your name.

You wanna go where people know, people are all the same,
You wanna go where everybody knows your name~

 
Flag Post

This more correctly was a small hangout where all my friends were. Now it’s just a deserted wasteland with a steady population of 3 in the chat.