[Crush The Castle 2] Solid City (locked)

17 posts

Flag Post

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v507/Kumizu/solid.png

Use the acid bomb and aim for this gap. If you do it correctly, parts of the middle and last building will start to melt from the acid, and what’s left will fall on the king. With this, you can do it in one throw.

Flag Post

I aimed for the gap but used an ice bomb. It froze the two guards and the metal stuff fell on the king, killing him in the process. Then I just used triple bomb to win. God I hate that level.

Flag Post

I Did It Without Doing That I Just Throw A Vial Of Acid On The First Guard And A Metal Fell Off On The King then I Use 3 Metal Shells On The Last Guard.
(ACTUALLY I CAN FINISH IT WITH WARP POTION _)

Flag Post
Originally posted by caparas14:

I Did It Without Doing That I Just Throw A Vial Of Acid On The First Guard And A Metal Fell Off On The King then I Use 3 Metal Shells On The Last Guard.
(ACTUALLY I CAN FINISH IT WITH WARP POTION _)

Warp potion? Then you have to finish the level itself first. With a gold.

Flag Post

Just earned gold on this castle. What Anubis said is correct. If you loft it high enough and in the right spot, you can take this down in one hit with acid.

Flag Post

I can confirm that. Just aim for the gap between the second and third tower. You need to lob it quite hight to do that.

Flag Post

u can actually, as said earlier, do this Solid City in just one throw. Use acic and hit in between the middle and the second tower. But it might take some time to do it right. Thoughest so far I think, this level is :)

Flag Post

beat it in 1 shot, i aimed for the gap in the 2nd and 3rd tower and got it in 1 shot

Flag Post
Originally posted by brandon0994:

beat it in 1 shot, i aimed for the gap in the 2nd and 3rd tower and got it in 1 shot

me too :D

Flag Post

I’ve aimed between the second and third towers several times now, but the king doesn’t die.
http://tinypic.com/r/2iar5us/7

Flag Post

I managed to do it with a freeze bomb in that location, followed up by some happy iron balls. Worked quite nicely, and was easier than using acid and praying.

Flag Post

did it to i think that you can get most casles down in 1 or 2 shots

Flag Post

yeah anubis is right figured it out and then saw this forum.

Flag Post

Thanks for the advice anubis! Got that damned castle in one shot!

Flag Post

How do you get the right spot, ive been aming for the middle about 100 times and i still cant get it, i hit the metal rod

Flag Post

I spent an hour on that level. Then I left, came back 10 minutes later and did it in one shot with acid. Yay.

Flag Post

I kept trying the acid in the gap one, but I couldn’t get it. Kakesh’s way was so much easier