[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Official Suggestions Thread (locked)

41 posts

Flag Post

u should toats be able to have a rocket launcher thats a aoe gun lol

Flag Post

whos rule is #3?

Flag Post

Just to clarify:

That’s not my rule. It’s something MakotoShinobi posted and I thought it was useful. I should get around to edit the FAQ again. I will edit the original FAQ to include a full [TOS] list (if it doesn’t already).

Flag Post
Originally posted by CholericFade:

Just to clarify:

That’s not my rule. It’s something MakotoShinobi posted and I thought it was useful. I should get around to edit the FAQ again. I will edit the original FAQ to include a full [TOS] list (if it doesn’t already).

I’m thinking your XxPsychoFadexX?

Flag Post

bumb

Originally posted by KILLERNANO132132:
Originally posted by CholericFade:

Just to clarify:

I’m thinking your XxPsychoFadexX?

That’s right.

Flag Post

Bump

This thread is getting old. >.< Seems like there’re no suggestions…

Flag Post

Bump

No suggestions?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jooe14:

Translation into English:
You should totally be able to have a rocket launcher that uses AoE dmg, like a gun lol (I think thats it)

Flag Post

BUMP

Originally posted by FuzzyBuddy:
Originally posted by jooe14:

Translation into English:
You should totally be able to have a rocket launcher that uses AoE dmg, like a gun lol (I think thats it)

Thank you, I was wondering about that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CuddlyBear132132:

Bump

No suggestions?

the > and the < are still acting strange

Flag Post

I know, I can’t fix that, but you could post that in the bug thread maybe?

Flag Post

… We should be able to reset our data. I have a character that i want to go back to level 1 with… nothing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Star_Player:

… We should be able to reset our data. I have a character that i want to go back to level 1 with… nothing.

You could make a new account and achieve the same thing you know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tactical_General:

Ahem. Why would I even bother to make a new account if this account already exists? Someone played on my account with the class I wanted, and now i can’t reset my data. Also, going trough the process of making a new account on Kongregate just seems… Fairly mockable and dumb enough to be called “Idiot Idea”

A.K.A?

That’s only for idiots. Even though SS is a great game, tied with Sonny 2 and EBF3 (For me) the simple lack of a reset data button in-game puts it back 3 ratings. It might sounds weird, but some people (A.K.A Me) would like to reset their data and go back to square one.

Oh. A great game like this should have a extremely simple button. Called Reset data. I think this is one of the best suggestions out here. And it’s not only to one class, I’d like to reset all my characters to level 1, but only that. If at least that could be possible, This already-great game would be one of the, if not the, best game(s) on Kongregate.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tactical_General:

Ahem. Why would I even bother to make a new account if this account already exists? Someone played on my account with the class I wanted, and now i can’t reset my data. Also, going trough the process of making a new account on Kongregate just seems… Fairly mockable and dumb enough to be called “Idiot Idea”

A.K.A?

That’s only for idiots. Even though SS is a great game, tied with Sonny 2 and EBF3 (For me) the simple lack of a reset data button in-game puts it back 3 ratings. It might sounds weird, but some people (A.K.A Me) would like to reset their data and go back to square one.

Oh. A great game like this should have a extremely simple button. Called Reset data. I think this is one of the best suggestions out here. And it’s not only to one class, I’d like to reset all my characters to level 1, but only that. If at least that could be possible, This already-great game would be one of the, if not the, best game(s) on Kongregate.

Why is making a new account a problem?

Flag Post
Originally posted by MrJ17:
Why is making a new account a problem?

Ok, Done. I’m just saying that, Can’t a reset levels(at least that.) button be added?

Flag Post

This *bump*ing is reaallyy getting annoying.

Flag Post

Why are you people bump-ing this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yven:

Because it’s die-ing.

Flag Post

Because it’s die-ing.

Lmao? It’s sticky, no need to bawp.

Flag Post

Because it’s die-ing.

We were bumping it when it WASN’T sticky!

Flag Post

Because it’s die-ing.

We were bumping it when it WASN’T sticky!

orly? welll then.

Flag Post

well, might aswell give it a shot…

arenas should reset more often;
I hated clair’s 85% chance from at3;
I want snow bandits to get improvements;

Flag Post
Originally posted by garutto:

well, might aswell give it a shot…

True.

Hell no. It’s already nice enough.

They have been warned they are bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by garutto:

Depends how often, once every two weeks wouldn’t be too bad.

People were telling me Clair’s were pretty overpowered, but that nerf killed some of the long time players, maybe if it was 90% or something, people could be more happy.

Yeah, Snow Bandits are pretty useless. I looked at their stat growths and skills on the wiki.