[Remnants of Skystone] Dead

29 posts

Flag Post

Is this game officially inactive and dead?

Flag Post

The more you say something, the more it becomes true.

Flag Post

THIS GAME IS ALIVE!

See? I canceled out his post.

Flag Post

I just came back to check this game for the first time in five months or so. Was expecting a few new quests or even a new zone or two…

The only new things are mimicology quests and a few store items, that’s it. :\

I liked this game, but without new content, there’s no point coming back… at all.

Flag Post

There was/is a vote going as to which content people want first and a new area is/was winning by a mile so I’m guessing that’s why its taking so long. They are effectively trying to add an extra 25% to the game which has got to take a while plus new enemies, quests etc etc. Just check back every now and then. The newsboard in Nidaria makes seeing anything new quick and easy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Korenith:

The newsboard in Nidaria makes seeing anything new quick and easy.

Yeah, last update on there was in APRIL….

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakingBoost:
Originally posted by Korenith:

The newsboard in Nidaria makes seeing anything new quick and easy.

Yeah, last update on there was in APRIL….

lmao

Flag Post

Three days after my above post the news was finally updated…
It has been almost 5 more months again.

I love this game but it seems like a bad sign if the news can’t even stay updated.
Generic in game info is better than nothing… What gives flip?

Flag Post

Well, it was said that the “major update” will come in Febuary. Febuary is not over yet…

Flag Post

I agree, but would it kill someone to update the news board once a month.
It kinda makes its existence questionable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

Well, it was said that the “major update” will come in Febuary. Febuary is not over yet…

Well guess what? It’s March and no major update yet :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by GoycP:

Is this game officially inactive and dead?

As dead as it was when this thread was created (just coop maps updated).

Interesting how this same thread is still appropriate for this moment…

Flag Post

Flip has logged in as recently as today…
Could we get some kind of post/update?
Even if it was a things have been delayed post, its better than nothing.
The silence worries me about the future of RoS.

Flag Post

wow i think the major update is 2012 lol.

Flag Post

They seem to have moved on to other projects, such as Papa’s Burgeria and Cactus McCoy (which was released today). RoS’s future seems bleak indeed.

Flag Post

Why waste time with game’s like papa’s burgeria when RoS is the game which gets them the largest following & cash income?

Flag Post

electro, do you have any facts/stats to prove this…
also, i think it extremely unlikely that adding updates to a game many people have either never heard of or are bored of will get them more money than making a brand new game, and cactus mccoy has a lot similar to RoS anyway… ofc its not as epic, but meh, most gamers want that sort of crap (CMc)

Flag Post

Do you pay for Cactus McCoy? No .
Do you pay for NG status? Yes.

Ergo, Flip gets more money from RoS than from his other games

Flag Post
Originally posted by Electro263440:

=/
how many people are likely yo give him tips for a new game… a lot i would say, also, he can put it on loads of sites, RoS is kong exclusive and nowhere near as many people are buying Ng/brass compared to what they used to

Flag Post
Originally posted by Lt12345:

and cactus mccoy has a lot similar to RoS anyway… ofc its not as epic, but meh, most gamers want that sort of crap (CMc)

It has a good amount of grind as RoS but not as deep. But it has some funny moments and the always good art of Cap (Tony).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Electro263440:

You may not pay for Cactus McCoy now but who knows if it gets popular enough most free games get updates where they put in “premium stuff”. W/c of course when implemented, you eventually have to pay for…

Flag Post

If you’re bored of “dead” RoS, do a few survays, get a one month membership, dick around, and you’ve had your fun. Do that again a few months later and eventually the game will get it’s new area, or at least a few new quests.
I know I love the game, but haven’t played it much either. Oh well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RealRyou:

no, that’s the end of the world , then, after satan takes over for 7 years, ros will be updated. crap, right?

ps: i hate the brass shit! seriously! they have the spectra thingy and it should be available to us too! it is a major part of the game and it should be available for all! it is in every other game( not the spectra, the princible of the character stat upgrade and enhancement, exe: flyff, thats a good game with upgrading!)

Flag Post

So….. what types of benefits would flip offer to paying Subscribers or Brass purchasers?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Myxlplyx:

If you’re bored of “dead” RoS, do a few survays, get a one month membership, dick around, and you’ve had your fun. Do that again a few months later and eventually the game will get it’s new area, or at least a few new quests.
I know I love the game, but haven’t played it much either. Oh well.

Fail.

Originally posted by RealRyou:

First Flip tried to do it on Feb (29th) and now he’s planning to do it on April 1st. (HOT NEWS!!!)