[Lord Of Ages] My thoughts on the game

10 posts

Flag Post

So I’ve been playing the game for about a day now and I have some comments to share with the developers.

1. Coin – Coin is too rare for me right now. My growth is being held back because I don’t have enough coin to buy upgrades or troops. The only ways to get coins are through quests and attacking, but there is not enough available through these methods. This brings me to my next point.
  2. Wilderness – The quantity of wilderness available for attacking is too low. One of my quests is to attack 20 wilderness. There are only maybe 4 areas that are 10 minutes travel time per direction. To get 20 I’ll have to travel at least 30 – 45 minutes in each direction for some of the last ones.
  3. Heroes – My heroes started with 6 energy. After spending this it hasn’t come back after 12 hours. Does it ever come back? Heroes should regain energy when they sit idle. Another problem with heroes is that the game will not let me have more than 3. I get the message “You have reached the system limit for total numbers of hero or equipment. Please clear some and try again later.” What does this even mean? Is there any way for me to be able to have more heroes? Is it based on my character’s level? The error message needs to be more descriptive.
  4. Scouts – I scouted a town that had 0 population and 0 coins. Yet I lost 5/10 scouts that I sent. The town was empty. There were no units, no buildings, no people. How could I have possibly lost scouts from this?

I might have more to add as I keep playing.

Flag Post

You made a very good point, Imdemasi. I was expecting a decent game until I hear your thoughts. Maybe the developer will see and respond your answer.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lmdemasi:

So I’ve been playing the game for about a day now and I have some comments to share with the developers.

1. Coin – Coin is too rare for me right now. My growth is being held back because I don’t have enough coin to buy upgrades or troops. The only ways to get coins are through quests and attacking, but there is not enough available through these methods. This brings me to my next point.
  2. Wilderness – The quantity of wilderness available for attacking is too low. One of my quests is to attack 20 wilderness. There are only maybe 4 areas that are 10 minutes travel time per direction. To get 20 I’ll have to travel at least 30 – 45 minutes in each direction for some of the last ones.
  3. Heroes – My heroes started with 6 energy. After spending this it hasn’t come back after 12 hours. Does it ever come back? Heroes should regain energy when they sit idle. Another problem with heroes is that the game will not let me have more than 3. I get the message “You have reached the system limit for total numbers of hero or equipment. Please clear some and try again later.” What does this even mean? Is there any way for me to be able to have more heroes? Is it based on my character’s level? The error message needs to be more descriptive.
  4. Scouts – I scouted a town that had 0 population and 0 coins. Yet I lost 5/10 scouts that I sent. The town was empty. There were no units, no buildings, no people. How could I have possibly lost scouts from this?

I agree with you on three of the points you made, the last one though I think a can explain the cause of the deaths, though it’s very rare, you probably could not supply enough food, so the they simple died…like I said this is very rare and unlikely but it could be it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by lmdemasi:

Dear Imdemasi,

Here are my replies to your questions:

Coins — You can publicize the feeds to your profile. If your friends click on your feeds, you can get the rewards.
Wilderness — You can use the War Ensign to speed up your march to the wilderness.
Heroes — The higher your level is, the more heroes you can recruit. You can also attack the wilderness to capture heroes.
Scounts — Your scouts may encounter attack on the way. There are aslo other reasons.

Thank you for your good questions. Welcome to post more ideas or propositions.

Lord of Ages Team

Flag Post

My thoughts about this game are that this more like caesary V 2.0 but great work anyways

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

My thoughts about this game are that this more like caesary V 2.0 but great work anyways

And caesary is like HoG, so yeah. And no I wasn’t be ‘mean’ or anything, I was just stating that all MMO’s of this type are the same.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:

And caesary is like HoG, so yeah. And no I wasn’t be ‘mean’ or anything, I was just stating that all MMO’s of this type are the same.

Maik50,just like Richard545 said, keep playing and have fun! Our wonderful moderators like Richard545 are doing a wonderful job. You are gonna love our community.

Flag Post

Yea but the community side needs some kinda upgrade just like in HoG. Right now all alliances seems relatively “passive”. Oh and btw do something to all heroes and their cost!

Flag Post

Yea but the community side needs some kinda upgrade just like in HoG. Right now all alliances seems relatively “passive”. Oh and btw do something to all heroes and their cost!

Their costs are perfectly fine to me, at least if I remember correctly, I’ve seen heroes costing 0-7000 coins…that price is fine to me.

Flag Post

Maik50, do you have any idea to make alliances positive? And for the cost of heroes, I also think it is fine. 10 G-cash can buy 1000 coins. and now from goodbuy, you can charge $10, get 150 G-cash.