What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
* * *
Well, instead of creating numerous suggestion threads each week; I thought this master suggestion thread might serve us great use.
What would you like to see? Here’s some ideas:
- _New types of ammunition to fling._
- _Improved castles and castle creation tools/aspects._
- _Storyline ideas._
- _Crush the Castle 3 ideas!_
* * *
Feel free to post whatever suggestions you may have!
- **Plasma Vial:** _This completely deletes the block it’s shot at?_
- **Gas Pot:** _Travels upwards and kills the humans? :P_
- **Blood Potion:** _Like acid,but travels upwards_
- **Missile** : _Need i Explain?_
- **Triple Missile** : _Now three times better!_
- **Infinite Arrow** :_ERASES any “block” it passes through._
- **Earthquake Bomb** :_Atreidas1’s Idea_ _Explodes and an earthquake comes,shaking the area where it was shot at for huge damage_
I think, to double CC2’s fun, we should be able to play castles _with other people_. To help each other crush one. You could have a chat box in the level so the people playing could speak to each other, like in PR2 and B:A. Or you could have competitions- two people competing live to crush a castle in the fastest amount of time, either as a team or as enemies.
Or in the least amount of shots? What about a Earthquake bomb? Wherever you throw it and it explodes, an earthquake comes and shakes either a small area for lots of damage or shakes a very large area with a tiny bit of damage?
Wow. How long has it been?
> *Originally posted by **[Atreidas1](/forums/58/topics/115191?page=1#posts-2773705):***
> Or in the least amount of shots? What about a Earthquake bomb? Wherever you throw it and it explodes, an earthquake comes and shakes either a small area for lots of damage or shakes a very large area with a tiny bit of damage?
I love the idea! Maybe the shake just moves the people?
> *Originally posted by **[cammanderWho](/forums/58/topics/115191?page=1#posts-3051488):***
> how bout an angler for the castle builder instead of hving to settle to pieces manually (and often that takes a long time)
> p.s. how do people get the super long pieces in the builder?
I think I know… Click on the arrow that represents the highlighting tool, highlight whatever you need highlighting and then there’s a square on top of the thing that you highlighted. Drag it out to make the super long pieces.