[Crush The Castle 2] Suggestions HQ

10 posts

Flag Post

Well, instead of creating numerous suggestion threads each week; I thought this master suggestion thread might serve us great use.

What would you like to see? Here’s some ideas:

• New types of ammunition to fling.
  • Improved castles and castle creation tools/aspects.
  • Storyline ideas.
  • Crush the Castle 3 ideas!
  • Other?

Feel free to post whatever suggestions you may have!

Flag Post

Ammos Suggestions

• Plasma Vial:This completely deletes the block it’s shot at?
  • Gas Pot: Travels upwards and kills the humans? :P
  • Blood Potion: Like acid,but travels upwards
  • Missile: Need i Explain?
  • Triple Missile: Now three times better!
  • Infinite Arrow:ERASES any “block” it passes through.
  • Earthquake Bomb:Atreidas1’s Idea Explodes and an earthquake comes,shaking the area where it was shot at for huge damage

Flag Post

I think, to double CC2’s fun, we should be able to play castles with other people. To help each other crush one. You could have a chat box in the level so the people playing could speak to each other, like in PR2 and B:A. Or you could have competitions- two people competing live to crush a castle in the fastest amount of time, either as a team or as enemies.

Flag Post

^Or perhaps have a castle on each side to make the game a one versus one.

Whoever wipes out the other person’s castle first wins.

Flag Post

Or in the least amount of shots? What about a Earthquake bomb? Wherever you throw it and it explodes, an earthquake comes and shakes either a small area for lots of damage or shakes a very large area with a tiny bit of damage?

Flag Post

Wow. How long has it been?

Originally posted by Atreidas1:

Or in the least amount of shots? What about a Earthquake bomb? Wherever you throw it and it explodes, an earthquake comes and shakes either a small area for lots of damage or shakes a very large area with a tiny bit of damage?

I love the idea! Maybe the shake just moves the people?

Flag Post

how bout an angler for the castle builder instead of hving to settle to pieces manually (and often that takes a long time)
p.s. how do people get the super long pieces in the builder?

Flag Post

What about instead of a bomb, why don’t we have a nuke which destroys the whole castle (including the people)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by cammanderWho:

how bout an angler for the castle builder instead of hving to settle to pieces manually (and often that takes a long time)
p.s. how do people get the super long pieces in the builder?

I think I know… Click on the arrow that represents the highlighting tool, highlight whatever you need highlighting and then there’s a square on top of the thing that you highlighted. Drag it out to make the super long pieces.

Flag Post

People can still use this thread for suggestions instead of making multiple ones.