[Lord Of Ages] New guests please

18 posts

Flag Post

I see that list of routine guest list is kinda short so i’d like to get some more. More routine guests means more active players. This forum also takes suggestions that what kinda guests there should be more. Of course i assume that they are more like introducing new players but also rewards for activity

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

I see that list of routine guest list is kinda short so i’d like to get some more. More routine guests means more active players. This forum also takes suggestions that what kinda guests there should be more. Of course i assume that they are more like introducing new players but also rewards for activity

What level and prestige are you in, and btw, I think you quests, not guests.

Flag Post

Yea sorry “quests” (my typical englichs) and my prestige right now is something about 175 and constantly growing

Flag Post

Yea sorry “quests” (my typical englichs) and my prestige right now is something about 175 and constantly growing

If your prestige is 175 you’ll have to complete all the routine quests and get to a certain prestige (I think), than about 15-20 more quests will appear (e.g. Warehouse Upgrade lvl 10).

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:

If your prestige is 175 you’ll have to complete all the routine quests and get to a certain prestige (I think), than about 15-20 more quests will appear (e.g. Warehouse Upgrade lvl 10).

But i have only one quest left and i cant see anything more to come thats why im asking developer to make more quests especially those ones that gives you coins since they are kinda rare stuff but still so necessary

Flag Post

@Maik50: Once you have completed that quest, I’m guesting it’s “Attack Enemies” more will appear. The new Quests that appear include Welcome Packages as well, just keep on playing and finish your current quests.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard545:

@Maik50: Once you have completed that quest, I’m guesting it’s “Attack Enemies” more will appear. The new Quests that appear include Welcome Packages as well, just keep on playing and finish your current quests.

:)

Flag Post

Yes i have noticed that and im glad about it

Flag Post

Yes i have noticed that and im glad about it

No problem, I’m glad it all worked out.

Flag Post

At the moment I seem to stuck with only three quests available.
1. Build some more fortifications.
2. Upgrade your embassy for a shitload of coins. (Yep not gonna do that for awhile)
3. Raise my prestige yet again.

I am getting really bored at the moment, quests is one thing that keeps you playing. Like little goals to hit each day.
Can anyone let me know if any of these three quests will open up any new quests?

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheOriginalNarg:

2. Upgrade your embassy for a shitload of coins. (Yep not gonna do that for awhile)

I am getting really bored at the moment, quests is one thing that keeps you playing. Like little goals to hit each day.
Can anyone let me know if any of these three quests will open up any new quests?

Thank you for your opinion on the current quests and the variety, my very sure that the game designers are working on adding more quests, with more variety soon or eventually; you must also remember making/adding a quest isn’t as simple as you think, you have to think it out and check for any problems or loop holes, you also have to make fair and “fun” to achieve.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:

Thank you for your opinion on the current quests and the variety, my very sure that the game designers are working on adding more quests, with more variety soon or eventually; you must also remember making/adding a quest isn’t as simple as you think, you have to think it out and check for any problems or loop holes, you also have to make fair and “fun” to achieve.

Good start as the GM. thanks, TheForumer.

Flag Post

Hi TheOriginalNarg, there are plenty of quests, i think. well, you mean only 3. i’m confused here. and suggestions are welcome

Flag Post

I have noticed that there are plenty of quests availadable to conmplete but they’re coming unevenly and thats the major problem

Flag Post

Hi

I meant I am stuck in a situation where the only quests I have are the 3 I listed above.
Each time I fulfill them they are just replaced with another quest of the same type but with a higher requirement.
E.g. build 50 fortifications becomes 100 then 150 etc.

So my question was really, are there anymore quests after these 3?

A bit more variety to the quests would be nice. Maybe more npc related ones.
E.g. Defeat 1000 mercenaries. etc

Flag Post

Hi

I meant I am stuck in a situation where the only quests I have are the 3 I listed above.
Each time I fulfill them they are just replaced with another quest of the same type but with a higher requirement.

Oh yes there are more quests after you finished those three, if I remember correctly the last fortification quests requires you to have 300 fortifications.

Flag Post

Hi

About the quest our GM, TheForumer has already answered. and for your nice suggestions, thanks, we are working on more events. YEAH, Holloween is coming. Don’t miss this big event. lol

Flag Post

After completing the three quests above I was presented with a bunch of new quests.
However I had already fulfilled all of the quest objectives!
I just clicked finish on all the new quests and now have none left to do.

I think this shows a flaw in the ordering of which quests you receive when.
For example, levelling up the embassy costs a lot of coins and is probably not possible until a person has developed a strong enough army in order to raid higher wildernesses.
Before they do this they are bound to research lvl 1 agriculture and the others since they give such a nice boost at a very low cost.
It makes more sense to have the quests for lvl 1 research before the quests to level up the embassy and the quests to raise your prestige.