[Lord Of Ages] Contribute to Wiki

20 posts

Flag Post

Well, I was searching for a LoA wiki, and I was surprised that it was just very recently created, and was lacking a good deal of content. InfinteHunter (one of the LoA GM) has put some work into it, but cannot possibly accomplish it alone. So, I was thinking that we should all try to get involved in updating the wiki. Here is the link to the wiki.

http://lordoa.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_Ages_Wiki

I feel it will be very beneficial for current and future players if the wiki is good. The forums are a nice help, but I find that very large and informative wikis are better for players. Who knows, the LoA admins could possibly implement some sort of reward for top wiki posters. Regardless, let’s all try and pitch in to the game through the wiki!

Also, the website http://tinypic.com is great for making images into a URL.

Flag Post

Theres a wiki? cool im gonna give my contribution

Flag Post

I remember when I made a whole thread in this forum just like that, but it was too much work so I deleted it. Anyways I see if I can contribute as well.

Flag Post

Well, this is more so just to spread the word a bit. The game is close to releasing on Kong, so more players will be coming as it will be advertised highly on Kong, if it is anything like previous games. So, having a good wiki is beneficial in the long run.

Flag Post

I love the wiki idea. GOODY

Flag Post

Great! Remember; anytime you have anything to contribute, even if it’s just a little tiny bit of information, it’s always appreciated. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLord:

Well, this is more so just to spread the word a bit. The game is close to releasing on Kong, so more players will be coming as it will be advertised highly on Kong, if it is anything like previous games. So, having a good wiki is beneficial in the long run.

I’ve noticed a great increase in players nowadays.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:

Any chance we can get some rewards for active wiki posters? RoS did something like that, and they have a really great wiki in my opinion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EpicLord:

Any chance we can get some rewards for active wiki posters? RoS did something like that, and they have a really great wiki in my opinion.

For rewards, maybe yes, maybe no. really cannot promise. Epiclord, would you supply link of RoS, let’s find out how good it is

Flag Post
For rewards, maybe yes, maybe no. really cannot promise. Epiclord, would you supply link of RoS, let’s find out how good it is

Sevenkan, you can play Remnants of Skystone here, and the wiki is located here.

Personally though, rewarding users for contributing to the Wiki is a great idea. Not only does it improve the quality of the articles, but it gives them an incentive for doing so.

Flag Post
Originally posted by InfiniteHunter:

Sevenkan, you can play Remnants of Skystone here, and the wiki is located here.

Personally though, rewarding users for contributing to the Wiki is a great idea. Not only does it improve the quality of the articles, but it gives them an incentive for doing so.

Thanks,InfinteHunter. For rewards, It’s really a good point. we’ll rewards some active posters

Flag Post

Thanks for everyone’s kind consideration and contribution. We will appraise the articles in wiki and give rewards to who have make contribution.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LordOfAges:

Thanks for everyone’s kind consideration and contribution. We will appraise the articles in wiki and give rewards to who have make contribution.

Excellent, thank you for letting us know; we’ll make sure to contribute as much as we can.

Flag Post

Okay is still here for posting about this wiki thing. I think that wiki needs to be more offical like in RoS instead pf this kinda look (in other words crap)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Okay is still here for posting about this wiki thing. I think that wiki needs to be more offical like in RoS instead pf this kinda look (in other words crap)

I think it is a process. well, Maik50, you got any ideas to make it more official?

Flag Post

I think it is a process. well, Maik50, you got any ideas to make it more official?

Maybe an official statement from the LoA admins on what they want to see the Wiki develop into would help.

Flag Post

Maybe an official statement from the LoA admins on what they want to see the Wiki develop into would help.

I know that theres a gaming wiki that connects all its wikis together and im suggesting that we should make our wiki there

Flag Post

The LoA Wiki is already part of the WikiGaming network.

Flag Post

allright but could you give a link because i cant find it

Flag Post

allright but could you give a link because i cant find it

Link’s here: http://lordoa.wikia.com/wiki/Lord_of_Ages_Wiki . Welcome to contribute:)