[Remnants of Skystone] wich class you would choose in real life?

30 posts

Flag Post

post there wich class you would choose in real life and tell why.

I like crags becouse after long training they are very effective, and they also have that great grapple. It would be awsome to use it in real life!

Flag Post

Same topic.

Check forums next time.

LOCK THIS.

Flag Post

I would be a ferric you can be like a spy or ninja.

Flag Post

mimic, don’t have to wash and you get to wreck things, and spewing on things on purpose, shame they’re not to smart though

Flag Post

real life? maybe the…aeronauts.. cuz i dont want to get hurt alot and when u are crag u may find urself bumping into walls

Flag Post

Aeros FTW

Flag Post

im select ferric he can spy originaly applea

Flag Post

I think whiplash/spiderman would be cooler then iron man or wolverine..

I’m sure you can figure out what class i’m talking about in the game…

wink wink

Flag Post

I’d pick Aero because crag would get arrested alot. (Grapple breaks stuff)

Flag Post

I’d like to be an aeronaut because you can fly.

Flag Post

I’d go Aero. YETPACK!

Flag Post

lol ferric in real life… lol you can make some arms its not that hard you can do that lololol u dont need anything XD

Flag Post

Crag for sure

Flag Post

I’d definently choose crag.

Flag Post

im selecting aeronaut for me, its the best:
-Can fly
-Ranged attacks
-Good style clothes
-And ROOKIES are AERONAUTS

Flag Post

Aeronaut. Enough said.

Flag Post

I’d choose ferric because they can be like spies being all silent and whatnot and aeronauts are cool too but when they fly the machines would make alot of noise alerting people in the room that youre spying on them so you wouldnt really be able to spy if you were a aeronaut but you could if you were a ferric :D

Flag Post

dude u can strap 2 claw like knives to your arms and ur just like a ferric. Rlly of all classes u choose the one which you can be. just step outa your house and learn how to roll.

Flag Post

Why would you EVER choose crag? Go outside and look up. No ceiling for you! Aeronaut for me, I just love flying!!

Flag Post

aero for m… because, just like zafq said, no ceiling XD plus the ranged attacks… ferric is OK, but aeronaut is the best all around class.

Flag Post

Crag definitely.

Flag Post

I’d just elect to craft a suit that combines the features from all three classes, given that their abilities aren’t mutually exclusive in real life, save for the weight of the steampack, which given that it can support its own weight somehow with the stored energy, shouldn’t present a problem if it was reduced to accommodate, and then synergize with the abilities of the other features.

For instance, instead of outright flying, the steampack could just make enormous jumps and dashes easier, then the cables could be used to slice around corners while the ferric equipment would be useful for absorbing the shocks involved in reflecting the body off of hard surfaces and generally being dangerous with the sharp edges.

The scary part is that the mimics would be able to create such an abomination on their own faster than actually developing such a system, due to their natural affinity towards weaving abilities together to form these kinds of combined organisms.

Flag Post

I do aero so i can poop on cars à la pigeons

Flag Post

i’d totally choose areo, i mean i like crag, and ferric, but seriosly? soo, zombie zituation, if your a crag, or ferric, watcha gonna do?
areo, you just fly away, no biggy.
HHHELLLOOOOOOOO?!!!!!

Flag Post

or you can cut their heads off and if there was a roof areo ain’t gettin u no where