[Lord Of Ages] cant login

12 posts

Flag Post

when i playing the loading was frozen

Flag Post

Same here – Game seems frozen after I select the server – is it down ?

Flag Post

Hmm, only happens with Chrome – IE works well…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Franzt:

Hmm, only happens with Chrome – IE works well…

Sometimes the problems lie in the brower. choose another one and try again. lol

Flag Post

Oh come on. This is tiresome. I like using Google Chrome. I’m using IE only to play this game and when I hit backspace while in the game it sometimes reloads the whole page taking me out of the game instant. This has happened several times already. With Chrome I don’t recall ever seeing this.

I gave this game 4 stars because I find it good enough. But if it only works with IE I would rather had never started playing it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by estava:

Oh come on. This is tiresome. I like using Google Chrome. I’m using IE only to play this game and when I hit backspace while in the game it sometimes reloads the whole page taking me out of the game instant. This has happened several times already. With Chrome I don’t recall ever seeing this.

I gave this game 4 stars because I find it good enough. But if it only works with IE I would rather had never started playing it.

Hi estava, calm down. Do you use the old version of IE? if so, i think you should use the latese version. or you could try firefox.

Flag Post

I use the version that comes with Windows 7. IE 8? :-)

I’m calm. I’m persistent. I like boring games. I’ve just attacked the same city 3 times trying to invade it lol.

But Google Chrome is my browser. Having to use a separate browser just for this game is even OK, unless things like “backspace” when trying to chat in game or to set the amount of troops reloads the page so I have to restart everything I was doing.

Flag Post

I use the version that comes with Windows 7. IE 8? :-)

I’m calm. I’m persistent. I like boring games. I’ve just attacked the same city 3 times trying to invade it lol.

But Google Chrome is my browser. Having to use a separate browser just for this game is even OK, unless things like “backspace” when trying to chat in game or to set the amount of troops reloads the page so I have to restart everything I was doing.

About how to know your version of IE, when you open IE, on the top, there’s “help” ,click it. then you’ll see “about Internet Explorer”, click it, there appear a window, then you can see your version. If you can still not find out, just google it.

And for seperate the brower, actually i have more than 2 browers. lol. i’m used to it already.

And when you chat in game, you hit the “Enter” not “backspace”. in my experience, we don’t use backspace when playing. correct me if i’m wrong. lol

Flag Post

Yes it is IE 8. For sure. :)

I have 3 browsers too. Google Chrome, Mozilla and IE. But I only like to use Google Chrome. I used to like Mozilla but I never used it much. And IE is my last option for a browser.

When I first played this game it did work with Google Chrome. I tried resetting all the caches and nothing fixed this game so I had to try IE like folks suggested and it worked for me too.

I hit backspace rather than the “delete” key when I want to remove some typo or some zero of the amount of troops for example. I’m just used to the backspace key more than to the delete key, but I guess other users prefer the other way around. I’m not sure I can blame IE for messing with the backspace key as I think this may have been standardized by Netscape/Mozilla as well. They just block it from reloading the page when we are editing some content in a textfield or textarea or somesuch so this doesn’t happen during normal browsing, but in a game who knows what is happening. Games that rely mostly on Javascript often suffer from this issue as well.

Flag Post

Yes it is IE 8. For sure. :)

I have 3 browsers too. Google Chrome, Mozilla and IE. But I only like to use Google Chrome. I used to like Mozilla but I never used it much. And IE is my last option for a browser.

When I first played this game it did work with Google Chrome. I tried resetting all the caches and nothing fixed this game so I had to try IE like folks suggested and it worked for me too.

I hit backspace rather than the “delete” key when I want to remove some typo or some zero of the amount of troops for example. I’m just used to the backspace key more than to the delete key, but I guess other users prefer the other way around. I’m not sure I can blame IE for messing with the backspace key as I think this may have been standardized by Netscape/Mozilla as well. They just block it from reloading the page when we are editing some content in a textfield or textarea or somesuch so this doesn’t happen during normal browsing, but in a game who knows what is happening. Games that rely mostly on Javascript often suffer from this issue as well.

For me, i’m used to use the delete key. lol.

Flag Post

Okay i also have problems with logging in while im at my second computer. It uses IE so could any of you mods tell me that what are criterias that allows me to log in while using IE. Right now i cant use any other internet browsers

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Okay i also have problems with logging in while im at my second computer. It uses IE so could any of you mods tell me that what are criterias that allows me to log in while using IE. Right now i cant use any other internet browsers

Hi, even version IE 6 is ok for me. so maybe it is the matter of the internet lag or something else