[Lord Of Ages] Name change or deletion?

3 posts

Flag Post

I made an account on server 3 thinking that I couldn’t name it TheForumer because (I thought) the name was in use by me on server 2 and that it would also apply on server 3. Could you change my name to TheForumer or delete the account altogether (Server 3 account) so that I can’t remake one.

Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheForumer:

I made an account on server 3 thinking that I couldn’t name it TheForumer because (I thought) the name was in use by me on server 2 and that it would also apply on server 3. Could you change my name to TheForumer or delete the account altogether (Server 3 account) so that I can’t remake one.

Thanks.

Hi TheForumer, you account in server3 has been changed to TheForumer. Actually, you can have the same lord name in different server. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by sevenkan:
Originally posted by TheForumer:

Thanks.

Hi TheForumer, you account in server3 has been changed to TheForumer. Actually, you can have the same lord name in different server. :)

Oh Okay, yeah I knew I had the same name in server 2.

Thanks.