Game Rules (General Rules)
These rules are enforced in order to create a positive gameplay atmosphere for all our players, to maintain a level playing field, and to provide quality service for our users. Please read the following rules.
1. The rules and regulations of this game may be changed from time to time to reflect gameplay changes. Players must understand and comply with all rules in order to participate in the game.
2. Players should regularly check the rules in order to ensure their actions are not in violation of game policy.
3. There is no excuse for negligence and players who fail to carefully read game regulations are not exempt from punishment. Players bear full responsibility for any loss in the event of any necessary disciplinary action resulting from violations of game regulations. Ministry of War Team hopes that all its players will carefully read the rules and regulations before entering the game so that all players can benefit from an enjoyable game experience.
4. This end-user agreement and all rules therein apply to all versions and publishes of Ministry of War.
5. If you have any questions or comments about the game rules, feel free to contact our customer support via email at email@example.com
. The Ministry of War Team will try to respond as soon as possible.
3 Rules and Regulations
I. Account Management Rules (Including registration and account security)
1. Account Registration
In order to ensure a fair environment within the game, players may only register one account on a given server. Account holders are fully responsible for any actions taken on that account. Registration of multiple accounts on the same server is strictly prohibited and will be punished. When an individual registers an account, said individual must ensure that the account registered will be used solely by that individual. Those who register a Snail Game passport are treated as the unconditional owner of said account. Sale or transference of accounts is not permitted at any time. Private agreements entered into by two or more players regarding the use of game accounts are not officially recognized by Ministry of War Team.
2. Account Security
An account password represents the ability to use the associated account. Players are not permitted to give their account password to any other player on the same server. If players provide their account passwords to third parties, they shall be solely responsible for any losses resulting from such indiscretion.
Providing your password to players on different servers (or to former Snail Game pass holders that are currently unregistered) is allowed.
No compensation will be offered for actions taken on an account by players with knowledge of that account’s password. In addition, players whose accounts are hacked or accessed without their knowledge due to an overly simple password or other instances of personal indiscretion will not be entitled to compensation.
If owing to the theft of an account a player (account) suffers losses, or account information is accessed by an entity other than a Snail Game-authorized server as a result of client-side modifications, the player will not be entitled to compensation from Ministry of War Team.
If owners of stolen accounts wish to seek compensation through legal means, SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd (at its individual discretion) will cooperate with the resulting investigation. SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd will provide requested evidence to further such investigation, for instance IP addresses utilized to access the account in question. All account holders are expected to abide by the rules set forth within the game and in the game rules.
Be mindful of your account’s security, and do not disclose your account’s password to anyone at anytime.
Users are encouraged to report any bugs or loopholes within the game as soon as they are discovered. Users whose findings are verified stand to receive a reward from the development team. Players are strictly forbidden from exploitation of bugs or other loopholes within the game. Exploiting bugs within the game, altering the game environment, and promoting disorder are all considered destructive acts. Any individual engaged in destructive acts will be met with serious in-game repercussions including temporary or permanent banning of the account and IP used.
SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd and Ministry of War Team reserve the right to change or remove any in-game systems that are judged to be in conflict with the balance or operation of the overall game. Additionally, the servers may be brought down at any time to affect such changes.
SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd encourages its entire player base to report players who exploit bugs in a timely manner to Ministry of War Team. If it is discovered that you have also exploited this bug you will be subject to punishment as well. Please help us in our effort to maintain an enjoyable playing environment.
III. Illegal Login (Proxies)
In the interest of our users’ rights and security, access of accounts through illegal means (proxies) is strictly prohibited. Users guilty of such actions will have their accounts frozen.
IV. Cash Transactions
To protect its customers from real and virtual theft, cheating, and data theft, SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd has enacted the following policies:
The right to use an account is held exclusively by the first person to register that account. Users may not transfer by any means (Including but not limited to sale, gift, exchange, lease/rent, and deed) accounts or passwords. Violators of this policy are subject to severe punishment.
The sale of in-game items for cash by individuals or other non-government entities is a violation of game rules subject to severe punishment.
Additionally, players in the game who are found to be in collusion with such activities to any extent will be held fully accountable.
SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd personally discourages its customers from entering into real-world monetary transactions in-game.
V. Online Code of Conduct
All players must observe the following code of conduct while in-game:
Vulgar, obscene, and abusive language are all prohibited within the game. Violators of this rule are subject to heavy penalties and/or deletion of their account. This extends to all aspects of the game, including character descriptions, account names, guild names, city names and descriptions (and all other associated content explicit or implicit; including text, pictures, and links).
In addition, the following is expressly forbidden:
Ethnic discrimination, and messages that may incite unrest.
Any content that subverts social order or knowingly and with bad intention attempts to contravene cultural norms.
Discrimination based on religion, nationality, race, sex, or age.
Any content containing or promoting: obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terrorism, or the aiding and abetting of criminals.
Promoting hearsay or defamatory content.
Content harmful to minors.
Any other violations of local, national, and international regulations and laws. Content within an individual user’s account that may cause damage to the Ministry of War interface.
Player names derived from the following words: Snail Game, GM, Admin, or the name of a member of Snail Game CS team. If such a situation is discovered, the account(s) in question may be subject to suspension or even deletion.
Any form of advertising conducted without the express permission of Ministry of War Team or SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd.
The use of in-game rules for the purposes of extorting the owner of another account. Use of the game for survey, research, advertising, marketing, or any other commercial activity.
Acts of cheating or other means of circumventing in-game systems and rules. For all violations of the articles set forth above, punishments will be decided at the sole discretion of SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd.
1. Ministry of War Team is not responsible for interruptions of service resulting from (but not limited to) force majeure, government regulations, viruses or hacker attacks, bugs, network error, and inability of internet service providers to meet the needs of the user. The aforementioned risks will be borne solely by the user, as Ministry of War Team does not assume any responsibility for losses suffered by the user in such situations.
2. Ministry of War Team, when rendering service to users, may provide software that conflicts with the user’s hardware or existing software. In such instances Ministry of War Team will not bear any responsibility for any resulting losses suffered by the user accepting such service.
3. Changes to user accounts, for instance new user registration may have an impact on Ministry of War Team’s ability to roll out new content or provide service. In such instances Ministry of War Team cannot be held responsible for service slowdowns.
4. SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd is not responsible for lost or stolen passwords. Should victims of account theft choose to seek legal recourse, SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd (at its individual discretion) will cooperate with the resulting investigation. SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd will provide requested evidence to further such investigation, for instance IP addresses utilized to access the account in question.
5. If users (accounts) are in violation of this agreement and/or game rules, Ministry of War Team has the right to judge the nature and severity of the user (account) in question’s violation. Based on said judgments Ministry of War Team is entitled to enact penalties, affect data rollbacks or recoveries, suspend or terminate some (or all) services, and/or suspend/ban/delete the offending account. Responsibility for all losses suffered is borne solely by the owner of the violating account; Ministry of War Team will accept no responsibility for the independent actions of users within the game.
6. If the user (account) suffers losses as a result of punishments apportioned by either Ministry of War Team or any cooperating partners that affects the user’s (account’s) ability to log onto or otherwise access services and products provided by Ministry of War Team or cooperating partners (particularly pertaining to the suspension, banning, or deletion of accounts), Ministry of War Team and its cooperating partners will bear no responsibility and offer no refund to the parties affected.
7. Ministry of War Team is not responsible for any downtime or losses resulting from regular network maintenance, upgrades, server congestion, or inability to log into the game.
8. Ministry of War Team is entitled to bring down the servers at any time during normal operation (whether for maintenance, bug fixes, updates, etc.). All in-game services, items, and points are non-refundable. Ministry of War Team assumes no responsibility for any losses or downtime incurred in such situations.
Ministry of War Team will issue public announcements through the official website, forums, and/or in-game notices which will serve to inform the user of any changes. The changes will take effect from the moment that the public announcement is made. On occasion Ministry of War Team may make announcements using the log-in prompt, via in-game mail, or using real-world e-mail or telephone services. The occasional utilization of these methods in no way obligates SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd to use them to contact users. The user must pay careful attention to all announcements made by Ministry of War Team. Should the user fail to avail himself/herself of announcements made by Ministry of War Team, SuZhou Snail Electronic Co., Ltd shall assume no responsibility for any resulting losses.
If any rule should be invalidated by a new amendment, all other rules shall remain unaffected. Ministry of War Team reserves the right to invalidate or amend game rules at its sole discretion. New rules, once announced, are effective immediately. The same applies for any loopholes present in the rules. Ministry of War Team is authorized to interpret the rules to address situations in which a loophole is found.
Ministry of War Team has the exclusive right to interpret the rules and pass judgment in the event of any conflict at any time. Additionally, Ministry of War Team reserves the right to amend the rules at any time as it sees fit.
VIII. Rules, Violations, and Punishments
The rules listed here are in addition to the terms and conditions provided in the previous sections. While in-game all players should fully understand and follow the provisions listed below. Players should regularly check the rules in order to ensure their actions are not in violation of game policy. There is no excuse for negligence and players who fail to carefully read game regulations are not exempt from punishment. Players bear full responsibility for any loss in the event of any necessary disciplinary action resulting from violations of game regulations.
Notice: All rules and penalties below deal with violations of game regulations.
A. Multiple Accounts
1. Multiple Accounts
In order to ensure a fair playing environment within the game, players are only permitted to register one account per game world (server). Use of more than one account is strictly prohibited. No player has any reason to have more than one account on any server.
If you make use of a proxy to access more than one account, your account and associated IP addresses will be banned.
Before you use a new account, please contact us to request deletion of the original account. Alternatively, you may request an official account transfer. Users who fail to follow this procedure will be subject to punishment for registering multiple accounts.
B. Attack Rules
Collaborating with other players in attack schemes (such as allowing another player to attack you so that one or both benefit from the resources awarded) or using multiple accounts to attack your own castle is forbidden. In such cases both attacker and defender will be penalized. This also applies to your own account(s). Threatening or coercing other players into abandoning their properties in game is also forbidden.