[Ministry of War] Glitches/Bugs

387 posts

Flag Post

Leave any glitches and bugs you find here. We may not be able to respond to each post, but we will definitely be reading them all. Thanks!

When leaving a bug report, please be very specific, and if possible leave a screenshot. This will make it easy for us to identify and try to fix. Thanks!

Flag Post

i dont know if this happens to anyone else but sometimes my soldier randomly walks north when i tell him to go somewhere like. And if clicking an opposing unit is supposed to make them attack (im not sure im a noob) it dosnt always go.

Flag Post

SnailGame, I suggest you to let everyone know that he/she needs to take a screenshot of the discovered glitch(es) and/or bug(s). That way, it’s easy for you to know what it looks like. I’ll let you know whenever I discovered anything, then I’ll take a screenshot and post it here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

SnailGame, I suggest you to let everyone know that he/she needs to take a screenshot of the discovered glitch(es) and/or bug(s). That way, it’s easy for you to know what it looks like. I’ll let you know whenever I discovered anything, then I’ll take a screenshot and post it here.

Got it. Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by KFacter:

i dont know if this happens to anyone else but sometimes my soldier randomly walks north when i tell him to go somewhere like. And if clicking an opposing unit is supposed to make them attack (im not sure im a noob) it dosnt always go.

It happened to me before. Every time I enter any battle either in regular or arena, my Hero and units seems to move randomly, plus the arrow or WASD keys for moving the map in battle doesn’t work either; not even clicking on the game window.

Another bug I encounter is that whenever I open any menu window, the words seems off-set. For example, I look at the word “population” in the barracks and the word is off-set, making it difficult to read the numbers. I’ll post my screenshot later whenever I have time (sorry I was busy today).

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:
Originally posted by KFacter:

It happened to me before. Every time I enter any battle either in regular or arena, my Hero and units seems to move randomly, plus the arrow or WASD keys for moving the map in battle doesn’t work either; not even clicking on the game window.

Another bug I encounter is that whenever I open any menu window, the words seems off-set. For example, I look at the word “population” in the barracks and the word is off-set, making it difficult to read the numbers. I’ll post my screenshot later whenever I have time (sorry I was busy today).

Yeah that’s a bug that everybody should be experiencing. We’re working on getting on those menus fixed! Sorry about that.

Flag Post

Every time I do any sort of battle arena, monsters, lairs what ever my game automatically disconnects or something i can never have a complete battle and this keeps screwing with my arena wins probably lost twice because of it _

Flag Post

Well this isnt really a big thing but when you go to the civilian house upgrade it will say {@error:param not enough} I would take a screen shot but i think this is pretty simple to find. Just go to civilian house, hover over upgrade, and read bottom of what u get. Also awesome game :D

Flag Post

The daily tasks don’t all reset – namely the ones involving killing/fighting levels X0-X9 monsters. If they aren’t meant to reset daily, then maybe put them elsewhere than daily quests?

Flag Post
Originally posted by FistFromHell:

Well this isnt really a big thing but when you go to the civilian house upgrade it will say {@error:param not enough} I would take a screen shot but i think this is pretty simple to find. Just go to civilian house, hover over upgrade, and read bottom of what u get. Also awesome game :D

We already caught it, thanks.

Flag Post

the menu disappears during czs

Flag Post

What the…? I can’t login and people tell me that server is on. “Failure in login to game. Please leave the game an”.
an…d what is this? Glitch, bug or feature? my ign is Yurii, if it does matter.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yurii_74:

What the…? I can’t login and people tell me that server is on. “Failure in login to game. Please leave the game an”.
an…d what is this? Glitch, bug or feature? my ign is Yurii, if it does matter.

The server is now under an one-hour maintainance.
Try it later.

Flag Post

Also one more not-big:
There is quite a sometime that “number” will overlap the “description”,
making it difficult to get know of the information.
For example 1:
when you send a missionary to do the holy thing, you simply can’t see his cooling time.
For example 2:
when you are in the City which inside your city, you simply can’t see the fee, worship effect.

Flag Post

Another not-big:
Sometimes when you are trying to “locate” your merchant in the world map,
it will send you to the camera which focused on another player’s merchant who shares the same name with yours.

Flag Post

Cant screeny this but in arena mode i keep losnig control of my units randomly, they just attack anyunit of wander of into the wilderness on their own.
Slightly seperate if im a bit late clicking manual then i find half the fight has gone by. =/

Flag Post

The numbers overlap the text in a few places. This is an example of what it looks like (picture below).

Flag Post
Originally posted by terror923:

the menu disappears during czs

Yep, we’ve got plenty of experience with this one. Our devs are working on it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by syuenu:

Also one more not-big:
There is quite a sometime that “number” will overlap the “description”,
making it difficult to get know of the information.
For example 1:
when you send a missionary to do the holy thing, you simply can’t see his cooling time.
For example 2:
when you are in the City which inside your city, you simply can’t see the fee, worship effect.

Already took care of it :) Devs just need to implement and do a little QA with it. The overlap bugs are annoying but we’re trying to get them all fixed as soon as possible.

Flag Post

whenever i lvl up my houses pop limit doesnt change at all

Flag Post

I’m having the exact same problem as kil juik Persian houses pop limit doesn’t change from lv 10-12. It stays at 2000

Flag Post
Originally posted by pendragon_25:

I’m having the exact same problem as kil juik Persian houses pop limit doesn’t change from lv 10-12. It stays at 2000

that’s no bug. the max limit of population is 20k with 10 houses at lvl 10. but i do agree that the limit would need to change as there are task to get one to lvl 12 and lvl 16 maybe even to lvl 20 but if you don’t get more population out of it it’s just a waist of time and resources to get them higher then lvl 10

Flag Post

it seems to me that when upgrading buildings or making troops that any skill which reduces the time for those tasks by a percentage does not seem to be doing anything.

Flag Post

found a glitch tonight and was able to redo it a few times. When clicking on the peasants to see what they have to say. My archery barracks opens up. I am not even close to it so it wouldnt be a miss click.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cmaine:

found a glitch tonight and was able to redo it a few times. When clicking on the peasants to see what they have to say. My archery barracks opens up. I am not even close to it so it wouldnt be a miss click.

Oh. The times i got it it was near the building selected.I thought that glitch was not the games direct fault, and its really minor anyways.