[Ministry of War] Suggestions

401 posts

Flag Post

We would love to hear your suggestions to improve the game! We may be be able to respond to everyone, but we will read them all. Thanks!

Flag Post

eh just a odd suggestion how about letting us drag buildings so we can organize our towns

Flag Post

Show resource production rate and how much resources a player has.

Flag Post
Originally posted by terror923:

eh just a odd suggestion how about letting us drag buildings so we can organize our towns

You can change the locations of your building even after you have placed them, and it doesn’t even cost any resources.

Flag Post
Originally posted by panzar9812:

Show resource production rate and how much resources a player has.

You can see that the top of your screen by mousing over the different resource icons.

Flag Post

a link to the wiki would be nice if its finished.

Flag Post

http://mow.wikia.com/wiki/Ministry_of_War_Wiki

Flag Post
Originally posted by derekguo:

I’ve been looking for someone who can make Wikia, and now I see the link. Thank you, Derekguo!

SnailGame, if the MoW Wiki is being made, could you make it a sticky? That way, it’ll help people get info about this game, or they need some kind of alternative.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MakotoShinobi:

I’ve been looking for someone who can make Wikia, and now I see the link. Thank you, Derekguo!

SnailGame, if the MoW Wiki is being made, could you make it a sticky? That way, it’ll help people get info about this game, or they need some kind of alternative.

Great idea. I’ll put it up. Thanks!

Also, the more people that can help out with the Wiki the better! Contact the player Aidan in the game if you have any questions about it.

Great idea, thanks! I’ll take care of it now.

Flag Post

You’re welcome, SnailGame! Oh, and by the way, my IGN is Hazama (yes, I seriously fall in love with BlazBlue: CS). My plan is to be the most active player in MoW. I’m used to be a HoG player, but I don’t play it that much anymore, so I moved to MoW. I had a similar feelings from moving to a different MMO game such as Platform Racing 2 for example.

Anyway, back to my suggestions. As far as the rules and regulations go, it sounds similar to HoG, but it may be quite different. Is the reporting the abuse such as cheating or hacking came back from HoG? Without it, it’ll make this game a home for cheaters and resulting the game unplayable. Not much of the suggestions I can think of for now, but I’ll come back and respond if I found anything important.

Odd Notes: Is Ministry of War supposedly a sequel or related installment to Heroes of Gaia? I like to know, mainly because of the engine and menu design I was already familiar with.

Flag Post

You’re welcome, SnailGame! Oh, and by the way, my IGN is Hazama (yes, I seriously fall in love with BlazBlue: CS). My plan is to be the most active player in MoW. I’m used to be a HoG player, but I don’t play it that much anymore, so I moved to MoW. I had a similar feelings from moving to a different MMO game such as Platform Racing 2 for example.

Anyway, back to my suggestions. As far as the rules and regulations go, it sounds similar to HoG, but it may be quite different. Is the reporting the abuse such as cheating or hacking came back from HoG? Without it, it’ll make this game a home for cheaters and resulting the game unplayable. Not much of the suggestions I can think of for now, but I’ll come back and respond if I found anything important.

Odd Notes: Is Ministry of War supposedly a sequel or related installment to Heroes of Gaia? I like to know, mainly because of the engine and menu design I was already familiar with.

Hey Makoto. You’re going to have a lot of competition if you are trying to be the most active player in MoW :)

Rules and regulations are very similar. Please report all problems, hacks, cheats, etc. to community@snailgamesusa.com.

MoW has no direct relation to HoG :) Two different universes! But as you can tell, a lot of the same designers and devs worked on both so you will see some carry-over (e.g. the colored item/hero system).

Flag Post

what this game really needs is a button to stop temples from worshipping >.< cant move your town if your main citys temple has a missionary in it thats worshipping

Flag Post

Needs something that automatically returns your troops once you atack

Flag Post

Is there a particular reason why you can store about 1500 times more gold than any other resource? I suggest you bring that ratio down, unless you actually need about 1500 times more gold for the game.

Flag Post

coulld you implement a zoom function to the map for us kongregate players? if we use the mouse wheel we have to position are game back after-wards as the whole page scrolls up or down.

Flag Post

Better quest rewards 1000 gold for doing 5 arena battles for a total of 5 k gold isnt good enough.

Flag Post

Arena suggetion.

The Cowards aka The Runners.

I get super pissed off at players who are fleeing from the player who is obvious winning and trying to make a draw out off it. Some nations units arent fast at all so they are always unlucky if they have a fast unit type opponent who flees.

So my suggetion is. Instead of simply saying times up and declearing ’’draw’’. Give the win to the player with the most units left.

But there is still a prob with this:
If the coward still has more units but yet weak and still flees then its even worse then a draw.
to fix this i would say disable the auto flee buttion. And make the systeem count. If he used more mouse clicks onn 1 units then what is considerate to be normale then that person wil lose. The winning player just have to press onn auto mode if that happens.

I hope that this information wil help to improve the PVP section.

My Friendly Regards
Nikola Petrikov

Flag Post

yeah i had a few battles where i had to chase the bleeding hero all over the map.
I would sugest to give the battle to whoever:
- has the most alive troops
- has more HP on its flag

Flag Post
Originally posted by Richard91:

Better quest rewards 1000 gold for doing 5 arena battles for a total of 5 k gold isnt good enough.

You also get xp, which might account for the missing gold.

EDIT: You also get Charge Badges which sell for 1600 gold each. You get 1 for losing, 3 for winning, and I assume 2 for drawing.

Originally posted by NikolaPetrikov:

Arena suggetion.

The Cowards aka The Runners.

I get super pissed off at players who are fleeing from the player who is obvious winning and trying to make a draw out off it. Some nations units arent fast at all so they are always unlucky if they have a fast unit type opponent who flees.

So my suggetion is. Instead of simply saying times up and declearing ’’draw’’. Give the win to the player with the most units left.

But there is still a prob with this:
If the coward still has more units but yet weak and still flees then its even worse then a draw.
to fix this i would say disable the auto flee buttion. And make the systeem count. If he used more mouse clicks onn 1 units then what is considerate to be normale then that person wil lose. The winning player just have to press onn auto mode if that happens.

I hope that this information wil help to improve the PVP section.

My Friendly Regards
Nikola Petrikov

Adding to this suggestion. I would additionally like to suggest that the player with the most percentage of his original units wins.

For example, Player 1 has 10 units. Player 2 has 20 units. They battle. Player 1 skillfully kills all of Player 2’s units and Player 2 runs. Player 2 has 0% of units left, or something like 3-4% (because of hero). Player 1 has maybe 50% of his units left, so Player 1 would win.

Flag Post

Adding to this suggestion. I would additionally like to suggest that the player with the most percentage of his original units wins.

For example, Player 1 has 10 units. Player 2 has 20 units. They battle. Player 1 skillfully kills all of Player 2’s units and Player 2 runs. Player 2 has 0% of units left, or something like 3-4% (because of hero). Player 1 has maybe 50% of his units left, so Player 1 would win.

I got a better idea add a new option to chooce from the Arena. No Timer, and a smaller map

Flag Post

Add a “accept all quests” option just like in HoG

Flag Post

Also you also should be able to build 2 building at time

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

Maik50 you can build two at a time with permant dual build you get at the start

Flag Post
Originally posted by alexader101:
Originally posted by Maik50:

Maik50 you can build two at a time with permant dual build you get at the start

yes but that one will only be active in your first city and not in any following city’s you build!(i know cuss i’m experiencing it;) )

Flag Post

1) Please make the “XXXX has achievement X consecutive wins in the Arena!” thing mutable… I frankly don’t give half a damn about any of that, I just want to talk to my guild members in peace.

EDIT:
2) Work on your language filter…

Double Edit:

3) In addition to my first point… please make those “<civ><guild> has attacked <town> thing” mute-able too… once it hit 6 PM PST I couldn’t see a thing in chat.

4) An option to unload all units off a hero would be nice