[Ministry of War] Official Ministry of War Wiki

14 posts

Flag Post

Here is the link to the official Ministry of War Wiki. It has a lot of great information, and is continually being updated.

http://mow.wikia.com/wiki/Ministry_of_War_Wiki

Feel free to get in there and help out with the updates, too. Thanks!

Flag Post

Thanks for making the Wiki being sticky, SnailGame! That will help a lot of people for those who want more info on certain game elements, and as well as troubleshooting. Although the Wiki is brand new, so expect more updates in the future.

Flag Post

The people that have worked on the Wiki to get it to this point have been AWESOME, but I’m sure they won’t mind help from this point on. They’re not selfish :)

Flag Post

We’re so selfish that we keep our selfishness secret from Strokke. Pay to help. :)

Flag Post

You know but i could contribute something to wiki

Flag Post

the wiki can always use some help, I’ve been wanting to redesign the main page but been extremely occupied the past while.. there is also a LOT of content that needs adding/updating, if someone wants to get put to work or has something of their own they wanna add feel free to do so/mail me about it, if you wanna do me a favor you could also do the tedious work of making tables out of raw stats.

~aidan

Flag Post

The wiki link now leads to a deleted page :-( Anyone able to fix ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokhabnik:

The wiki link now leads to a deleted page :-( Anyone able to fix ?

I’m hoping someone is working on a new main page. but most of the pages on the wiki are still there. you just need to search for them

Flag Post

how can i build a city

Flag Post
Originally posted by SnailGame:

Here is the link to the official Ministry of War Wiki. It has a lot of great information, and is continually being updated.

http://mow.wikia.com/wiki/Ministry_of_War_Wiki

Feel free to get in there and help out with the updates, too. Thanks!

it got deleted

Flag Post

why did it get dleted?

Flag Post

What have ‘Rage’ turned to?

Flag Post

rage is quirimirage now

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator