[Critter Forge] Grayed out auction/syndicate

24 posts

Flag Post

The problem seems to be that accounts are getting unvalidated after putting in an e-mail, and some confirmation e-mails aren’t getting sent, or aren’t getting pass spam guards. If you want to avoid this problem all together, then when you go to change your avatar, delete the “None” on the e-mail bar and continue on. If you’ve already had this problem then you can follow these steps:

Click the “X” in-game
Go to edgebee’s website
Click on support
Submit a ticket

They will then manually validate your account, which should fix the problem

Flag Post

keny i assume you work for edgebee, and on behalf of everyone i say thank you.
Even though i did not have this problem i know many people did

Flag Post

like me! =(

Flag Post

yes thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MalektheClaW:

^Ah, it´s edgebee, not eggbee :>
(no "edit button in this board?)

there is. right above the quote post button, under the number of posts you’ve done.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MalektheClaW:

So I am playing for 2 days now and have a grayed out auction & syndicate screen since I started. What I did so far:

1. Registered to egbee.com, received a mail and used the validation link.
2. Tried IE, firefox, gc.
3. Updatet flashplayer manually.
4. Submitted a ticket to egbee support.
5. Changed every flashplayer setting in game.
6. Searched different forums.

So nothing. I can create an auction but I can´t track it or see any auctions from other players.

What I didn´t do yet is delete the cookies.

I have to drop this game if I can´t fix that so any advice would be helpful. Thanks!

Did you sign into edgebee’s website before you submitted the ticket? I doubt they can do anything if they don’t know who you are.

Flag Post

thx for the reply keny166. yes I did. Also, I tried the debug version of flashplayer, which would show errors. There aren´t any. I cleared the cache and deleted all cookies and tested again. I wrote a pm on the edgebee forum to the admin without response. Nothing works…so I deleted my account on edgebee to get a new mail with the validation link. All my data was erased (I only had a play time of 3 days, just achieved the 6th stable, had some nice starter critters, still all starting shop items and ~80k) but the problem still existed.

Flag Post

HELP

how come when i want to add my creature it says attribute error ‘Team’ object has no attribute ‘TEAM_ADD_COOLDOWN’ why does it say that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by luthery:

HELP

how come when i want to add my creature it says attribute error ‘Team’ object has no attribute ‘TEAM_ADD_COOLDOWN’ why does it say that?

If you look around a bit, you will see that you should direct your self to http://www.edgebee.com/support

Flag Post

must u register or can u just submit the ticket cuz ive been waiting for some time now

Flag Post

How am I supposed to login on their site, when I don’t know my password, because I’m using my kong account?

Flag Post

I cannot recall if you need to be logged in to submit a ticket, but if you do, then you can also visit Edgebee’s main forums, create an account, and report the bug there. If you have further issues then send me a message.

Flag Post

Not for support ticket, but to provide an e-mail adress for validation

Flag Post
Originally posted by 92Garfield:

Not for support ticket, but to provide an e-mail adress for validation

Should be fixed now. :D

Flag Post

That means, in case I lose my Kongregate account, I will lose my Critter Forge account and whenever I may not login Kongregate I may not login critter forge either?

Flag Post

To help, there is another way you can do this.

1. Login to your Edgebee account by following the first two steps given by keny166
2. Click ‘Profile’
3. Click ‘Edit’
4. Enter a password. This will serve as the password used to login to the edgebee website in the future.
5. Confirm the password.
6. Enter an email address. After this process, you will receive an activation email at this address.
7. Confirm the email address.
8. If you want, give yourself a new avatar. Otherwise, click Submit.
9. Go to your email address.
10. Click the activation link.

Congratulations! You just fixed your auction/syndicate/chat problem without relying on edgebee! In the end, the process is also faster, as waiting for edgebee can take some time.

Flag Post

where can i get the speed up skill?

Flag Post

Opened up a Syndicate on Lvl 2. We put 2 critters in a team to challenge the 2on2 ladder. How come I cant press the “challenge” button? It s grey :(

Flag Post

spo1shoKINg123: look here here and here

Griffious: Did you press “join”? You can put critters in a team, but you also need your team to join the ladder.

Flag Post

Hey guys how can i delete my critter?

Flag Post

Ow nvm that i found.. and is there a way to remove my critter from auction

Flag Post

how do u cancel ur own accution?

Flag Post

it’s ipossable only extend by bidded ner ending time

Flag Post

Ok, so my auction isn’t greyed out, I can go to it and create auctions, but the view table remains empty no matter what I do. Nothing on the auction screen is grey.