[Sacred Seasons MMORPG] Adding noobs

55 posts

Flag Post

Don’t you just hate it, when you encounter a level 3 noob.. and you’re rank 108 or whatever, and they try to add you. Why would you add him? Well, post your answer why, Mine is cause he may follow you and leech.

Flag Post

Taking up space on your flist…. Makes it really annoying

Flag Post

ones a noob added me and all he don was follow meit was sooooooooooo annoying

Flag Post
Originally posted by crosst:

Don’t you just hate it, when you encounter a level 3 noob.. and you’re rank 108 or whatever, and they try to add you. Why would you add him? Well, post your answer why, Mine is cause he may follow you and leech.

i have your solution, dont add noobs

Flag Post

really? who cares if someone leeches you i get leeched all the time and i don’t really care.

Flag Post

really? who cares if someone leeches you i get leeched all the time and i don’t really care.

Because that takes away our exp u.u

Flag Post

it does not make that much of a difference in the long run

Flag Post

ehh sorta true

Flag Post

its good to add noobs because later they might be higher lvl than u

Flag Post

not if your already like 900 :S (im not)

Flag Post

i added a level 1 and he became a mod…. so yeah shadow your right

Flag Post

not all lvl 1’s will become mods :S and most really low lvls quit

Flag Post

When you adding friends, it’s not about the level, it’s about how the person is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by flyingpancakes:

When you adding friends, it’s not about the level, it’s about how the person is.

sometimes… but if like somone was mean but really hight i would think most ppl would add him.. and + noobs add random ppl that can be higher or lower then them

Flag Post

there is a difference between noobs and leeches thats all i have to say

Flag Post

Its rare to find a noob that does not want to leech ever… but yah that is true

Flag Post

hunkyguy just remember you were a noob once too…

Flag Post

and besides almost everyone who plays ss has been a leech at one point or another

Flag Post

my 1st acc started when the game started so there was no one to leech, but yah iv leeched a few times..

Flag Post

^leeched off me yesterday in ff xD

Flag Post

i know right most noobs u dont know that maybe their main is lvl 600 or somethin so i think its good to add noobs and see 1 become a mod When you adding friends, it’s not about the level, it’s about how the person is. flying pancakes is right u should see if their nice idc if their lvl 1 i add them all the time i added one and its higher lvl then me

Flag Post

Leeching off me is fine, only problem is, I’m level 86-87-88-89-90-91-92-93-94-95-96-97-98-99-100-101-102-103 104 so I can’t do many runs! XD

Flag Post

when a low-level is trying to add you, just pm them ‘?’ – if they wont leech or annoy u, they’ll answer…

Flag Post

i don’t leech unless they offer to do something for me :P

Flag Post

Noobs take some of the damage for you