stick war 2

19 posts

Flag Post

We all love the epic game Stick War, stick page has said that they are making a stick war 2.

Flag Post

samivc

Flag Post

I also

Flag Post

The new units sound awesome- Flying archers, the dead, Creepers…

Flag Post

im wating 4 it 2 come out its been A YEAR seince they said they were gonna make it it better be a GREAT gamebut i hope it comes soon

Flag Post

When are they gonna come out with this because seriously it’s been a year since they announced it, if it doesn’t come out within the next few months I’d be willing to bet that people won’t bother to play it because its been so long and they’ve forgotten about the first game. Seriously the last comment before mine was posted in january, it seems as though people have already forgotten about it if it has been so long since a post was made besides mine. The only reason I am posting this is because I haven’t played the game in forever and I wanted to see if the 2nd one came out. They really need to come out with number two before people like me stop searching for it all together.

Flag Post

i think…emm…..oh yeah-heroes,pet(walk near hero)(dragon-egg,lizard dragon,blob-blob,armored blob,demon blob,bird-egg,little cute bird,giant eagle),spells,free battles(and modes-2 vs 2,3 vs 3)hero editor,pet editor(eyes,colour,and other)

Flag Post

It will be made in August.

Someone needs to top rate a comment saying this so they dont ask it every 10 f***ing seconds on Stick War.

But, Yeah, I cant wait for the game.

New Units are:

Winged Archer
Dead (Zombie)
Medusa
Dashinte (Fast Spearman)
Keeper (Defends monument, could be an Archer again, but maybe not)

Flag Post

im sorry, did u say, made in august ? haha its october, yea guys.. they forgot about it

Flag Post

i dont like giving up op on games i like but its been WAY too long.HURRY UP WITH STICK WAR 2 STICK PAGE

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

it will be awesome

Flag Post

stick war is cool and stick war2 will be AWESOME

Flag Post

remember back in 2008 when they said they started the second one remember when they said done in august 2010 its been 4 years we’ve gotten 4 call of duties in that time i’m kinda pissed

Flag Post

This,is a very cool game and they said that they will so make stick wars 2.

Flag Post

Honestly I think that Stick Page doesn’t have enough people to help make Stick War2. But I hope it comes out soon.

Flag Post

It’s out geniuses.

Flag Post

someone play diablo 3?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator