ROBLOX.com (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

ROBLOX.com is he very best website its awsome and my favorite website so what do you think about it

Flag Post

i think…….it has no connection to KONG what so ever, and most people who have not tried it (i have, its ok) dont like it. most people will say they hate it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by awe862:

i think…….it has no connection to KONG what so ever, and most people who have not tried it (i have, its ok) dont like it. most people will say they hate it.

yeah i hate it and this is for KONGREGATE multiplayer games

Flag Post

The community its not that good…

Flag Post

…………………….

Flag Post

Guest1234: Will you be my friend?
Me: No
Guest1234: Will you be my friend?
Me: >.>

Flag Post

roblox is kinda nice but i hate it cause the connection sucks

Flag Post
Originally posted by DannyAlien:

The community its not that good…

the community is terrible…graphic are terrible, and the game is for 3 year olds

Flag Post

ROBLOX is a laggy lego game for 8 year olds and theres a alot 18 year old buttholes that think they are leet because they have hats that are worth robux or robucks how ever you say them,or they have a builders club membership. I am so glad I left it. also roblox is so free any more since the HQ d*** heads are making every freaking item worth robucks or bc member only there is only like 10 pages worth of hat for tix then theres life 50-100 page of things worth robuck also they are making the hats and items way too much robucks so that little kids will beg there parents to buy them thousands of robuck of crap they don’t even need. So roblox is pretty much being ran buy money craved nerds. The graphics arn’t that bad though if i you like a 1 terrobite computer, or freaking alienware I mean WTF. There we have roblox SUCKS!

Flag Post

sorry if my grammar was bad I was typing kinda fast.

Flag Post

i love roblox but the lag is terrible

Flag Post

I have to disagree with most of you people. I as a fellow Robloxian LOVE Roblox and what it has to offer. I do agree there is lag but I have made myself used to that. Some people are mean there and there are hackers but I ignore them. So you guys keep talking trash about stuff that can be avoided. LAG: Get GameBooster or a better com. NOOBS: Leave the game. They won’t follow you. HACKERS: 3 things. Leave the place, try to distract them, or if they’re at your place, make the place friends only.

Flag Post

Take a look at my ill profile at ROBLOX

Flag Post

lol thats an Ambassadors link.

Flag Post

I must say, THAT GAME IS TERRIBLE! I MEAN CUBELANDS IS BETTER! MINECRAFT IS THE BEST BUILDING GAME OF ALL TIME. (well i gues blockland is cool too)