[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] This game is dying

79 posts

Flag Post

This game has been slowing down, but this seems to be the final nail in its coffin…

http://www.kongregate.com/games/kChamp/shellshock-live?acomplete=shell

Flag Post

aperantly yea T_T

Flag Post

it’s still alive?

Flag Post
Originally posted by fma1:

This game has been slowing down, but this seems to be the final nail in its coffin…

Slowly, but surely, unfortunently.

Flag Post

Shellshock is boring…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chaos_J:

choas you may be a mod but look at what you did thats some ol’ bullshit advertiseing a game in another games forum shellshcok has nothing to do with umag and its high time ppl stop worshiping shelshock in umags forums, some of us still like the game alot and all of your doing is giving all the free advertiseing for kChamp he could ever want and the mor the game is promoted in umags forums the mor it pisses me off isnt ther somthing in the guidlines about keeping forums “game related” and not promoting other games in another games forum?

Flag Post

indeed

Flag Post

o wait it was fma1 that put that crap it should be removed or atleast i think it should either way its rude as hell

Flag Post

This is bullshit, you can’t advertise a game on another games forums!

Flag Post

yeah i find it very very disrespectfull to zworp if i was him id be really pissed i know this is an old project but its still the princable of it all and its disrespectfull to our community they are trying to kill this game by moving ppl over and im not gonna let that happen AT ALL COSTS thats one thing you can belive in “cock wont let umag die”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Chaos_J:

Very unfortunent! Unfortunentuality takes on a whole new meaning!

Flag Post

I guess this has become split into people who agree and people who disagree.

Technically, I didn’t break any rules. As long as the thread somehow relates to UMAG, then it’s fine. The thread discusses the fact that UMAG is losing popularity due to another similar game.

Flag Post

Nothing really wrong with advertising a game in a forum

1. Not against the rules
2. Come on now. Kongregate advertises hundreds of games (You’ll even see them when you scroll down the page)
3. I think advertisement is what keeps Kong free of charge.
Not really disrespectful to Zworp since he doesnt really give a scrap about the game. Why show respect for someone who doesn’t even show respect for his own work?

Flag Post

O_O

Flag Post

If thats the case this forum shouldnt be call “is this game dieing” it should be call its being killed by ppl who want the game to die to bring ppl from this game to ther comunity. the game dosnt need help in being killed its doing it on its own all im saying im sick a damn tired of seeing the word “shellshock” when i have come to play “umag”

Flag Post

Technically, I didn’t break any rules. As long as the thread somehow relates to UMAG, then it’s fine. The thread discusses the fact that UMAG is losing popularity due to another similar game.

Ban him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino:

Ban him.

I facepalm everytime I see someone types “Ban him”, when you can’t actually ban someone.

Flag Post

ShellShock is killing this game and youre upset you cant stop it

Flag Post

Shellshock is the stupidest copy of UMAG I have ever seen. I couldn’t join a server so I had to create a game myself. I set it to 4 people, ended up with 6. Auto teams which is stupid. Slower than hell. I didn’t even bother rating it.

UMAG is still the best artillery game on Kongregate, for sure. All it needs is CS to give us the full version. More people probably go on Kongregate than CS anyway.

Flag Post

I like ShellShock…. but still wish that UMAG wouldn’t die… both are good, but UMAG definitely deserves more attention IMO.

Flag Post

The amount of bias info here is kinda turning this discussion into somewhat stupid.
Did anyone actually laugh at landon77 post?

Flag Post

The idea of my post is not to be overly statistic or sound smatr its suposed to be funny and if someone gets upset thats even more funny …but anyway UMAG is falling behind

Flag Post
Originally posted by landon77:

ShellShock is killing this game and youre upset you cant stop it

Originally posted by landon77:

its suposed to be funny

Sorry but. . .I’m upset because your fail joke-like post sucks and ruined the definition of funny, well for me anyways. I don’t know ’bout you guys

Flag Post

its funny to me that he comes here everyday to read these posts if he is so up shellshocks asshole

Flag Post
Originally posted by Battlecock:

its funny to me that he comes here everyday to read these posts if he is so up shellshocks asshole

i’d rather punch myself in the face than play shellshock