[Ministry of War] MoW Customer Support - The Snail Help Desk

86 posts

Flag Post

Hey MoW,

With the The Arcadian Ladder now up and running, it’s time to release our brand new Customer Support system, the Snail Help Desk!

Why did we switch to the Help Desk? So we can help you resolve your issues more efficiently! Trying to handle all the requests we received from PMs, emails, and the various forums was a colossal task. By consolidating everything into the Help Desk, we’ll be able to find and resolve your requests in record time.

From now on, if you have a technical or account problem, visit the support page on the MoW website (www.ministryofwar.com/community/support) and create a Help Ticket.

Please keep in mind that this system is for technical and account support only. If you have a question about the game, a feature suggestion, or just want to chat, please visit the forums at ministryofwar.com/community/forums, or refer to the helpful FAQ on www.ministryofwar.com/community/support. This will allow to concentrate on resolving account issue much faster and more effectively.

Thank you all for your support, and we look forward to providing you with great customer service!

Flag Post

If it possible for me to become a mod in Mow??

Flag Post

I would like to know what you understand as providing great customer service.

I have opened a ticket yesterday (pretty much 24 hours ago) – I got disconnected and one of my heroes is now sitting on the Arcadian Ladder and not coming back.

Flag Post

See here http://www.ministryofwar.com/community/forum/index.php?f=14&t=1734&rb_v=viewtopic

Flag Post

My issue has been resolved meanwhile with the help of the helpdesk.

Flag Post

my assasins vine canot be learned >>> my stats http://img854.imageshack.us/f/31572563.png/

Flag Post

I got an issue too: I started with some rellay powerful towns as neighbours. One of them told me i should transfer to another territory but I don’t have the exodus card. I supposed everyone had one…

Could anyone help me ?

Flag Post

i have an issue too… i start playing here on kongregate but now i would like to login directly on mow official site… but my kongregate password doesn’t work, there’s a way?

Flag Post

Well I’m stuck in my progress of civ…I reached all criteria to upgrade my civ and it says “Please click on palace to create a new city.” But when I do the palace isn’t responding with anything…I even went to check out tasks for what I needed to do…It redirected me to the palace….ad the palace has yet to respond.

Flag Post
Originally posted by andyplay:

i have an issue too… i start playing here on kongregate but now i would like to login directly on mow official site… but my kongregate password doesn’t work, there’s a way?

no kong is different :[

Flag Post
Originally posted by andyplay:

no not possible to go from Kong to main site you will have to start a new account then

Flag Post

MoW down? I can’t play. real weird time for maintenance if any :S

Flag Post

here too, cant log in

Flag Post

okay its back up :)

Flag Post

not mine:(

Flag Post

Combat lags so much for me that it is virtually unresponsive….

As a result, I run all combat on Auto since I lose less troops that way.

Is there any point to me continuing to play this game since I am at a huge competitive disadvantage?

Flag Post

Where are the patch notes posted?

Changes in latest patch: Missionize cool down changed, Lair cool down changed.

Flag Post

cannot login the game.. i mean the game is not loading in kongregate..

Flag Post

cannot login the game.. i mean the game is not loading in kongregate.

Flag Post

How can’t you block attacks during server issues.
Please contact me in private.

Flag Post

On server defiance. Someone named AHHHHH is spamming a tiny url site posing as a system operation trying to get people to verify the promotional accounts for the 1000000 gold deal.

Flag Post

Can someone explain why it does not work skill called trumpet

Flag Post

why am i making only 0 gold per hour? my loyalty is always 98-100 i dont know whats wrong…

Flag Post
Originally posted by majicman12:

why am i gay?…

I dont no 0_o

Flag Post
Originally posted by chumtin:
Originally posted by majicman12:

why am i gay?…

I dont no why I’m gay 0_o

Don’t be trollin’ >.>