[Critter Forge] Doesnt anyone find this suspicious?

205 posts

Flag Post

i loked at the news today and i found something rather intrueging. PescadoJm has made the majority of the news…. again…

ive looked at his fights and to be honest, their not exactly spectacular, like cmom we’ve all had critters who put up more spectacular fights than those seen from pescadoJm.

ive been playing for almost a year and ive only made the news like what, 3-5 times in that year? if anyone has seen the fights from pescado lately, its usually fail app critters fightin. Im not exactly noob, my critters are super combos and ranks <400 but ive rarely made the news, even if its a level 25 critter beating a level 70 critter.

but pescadoJM makes the news at least 4 times daily. is that rather suspicious dont u think?

Proof: http://img413.imageshack.us/i/doesntanyonefindthissus.png/

Pesc has made the news with his 2 lizards and croc There are 11 featured fights and pescado somehow made 3 of them, 4 including Miranasi whom is on the same IP too.

In addition, has anyone notice that pescado’s fight with Interesing against a Raptor named “heheal” weird? Weird as in Pescado’s so called “Wife”, Miranasi (Whom PEscado claims is a seperate person, but whom we’ve never seen him utter a word in the game chat?) also made the news by attacking the same Raptoer “heheal” within less than 1 and a half hr?

Heres the Proof:
http://img822.imageshack.us/i/doesntanyonefindthissus.png/
and
http://img810.imageshack.us/i/doesntanyonefindthissus.png/
and
http://img413.imageshack.us/i/doesntanyonefindthissus.png/

this is rlly suspicious, if u guys arent keener like i am, take a look at the timing of each featured fight. they are usually spaced out with about 5 hrs. but the pescado and miranasi made the news in less than a 1 and half hour time span.

Proof: http://img413.imageshack.us/i/doesntanyonefindthissus.png/

take a look at the time on the left column, look at the bottom 2 fights, (and yes tahts pescado’s lizard who made the news there), the time difference is about 5 hrs.

now take a look at pescado’s lizard and ‘calispider’, theres a 5 ish hour difference between there.

Now take a look a ‘calispider’ and ‘calmo’, agian, theres about 5 hr difference. so u guys get the idea, but look at the box i highlighted, the time difference between pescado’s fight with ‘Interesing’ and Miranasi’s fight with ‘MOT’ is less than 1 and half hr.

So what can be the cause of such “suspicous activity”? I’ll say its eihter scripting or bottin this game. IT takes some considerable knowledge with scripts to create a bot. Pescado seems to be pretty informed about it.

Proof. Take a look at this pervious Thread and scroll down to the comment pescado made.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/50-critter-forge/topics/143953-cannot-log-into-edgebee-forums

his quote is “Yeah, I’m getting this also. The GD module on Edgebee’s site which is supposed to generate the graphical confirmation code is missing or misconfigured and thus produces no graphic. Apparently someone attempted to hack a bunch of accounts and got them all locked out (PescadoJm, Feb13)”

i’m legal and im in post secondary, and i have no clue what pescado is saying. IE, the average person won’t know taht much about computer programs.

I cant beleive edgebee has not noticed his earlier. edgebee has to do somethin about it. Edgebee has a ‘rule’ about botting, but as we can see they fail and do not enforce their so call “rules”.

Leave a comment if u agree!

 
Flag Post

he is a hacker and y would he have all 11 synd acheivements when he doesnt buy tokens, or does he?

 
Flag Post

very good proof

 
Flag Post

well merlin, its possbile to hide the medals

 
Flag Post

OH yeah thats probably y

 
Flag Post

Sorry for my bad English ;) There is a lot of hate but no proof. I know about GDLib and how CAPTHA works, too. It’s make me a hacker? Same raptor is just an easy prey. 5 hours differences? Before job, at dinner break( did you have no dinner breaks at USA of where are you from? ) and after job. His critters fail? Because they haven’t a super combo? Just a different setup developed for colliseum fights, not for questing.

 
Flag Post

Pescado botted. He admitted it in chat before. People showed screen shots to edgebee of pescado admitting it in chat. Pesc still proved his innocence somehow.

this thread is pointless. edgebee will not ban pesc.

btw. You can’t have played for almost a year. The game has been released a little over half a year, I’ve been playing about the same as you have. Around 6 and a half months for me.

You aren’t keener then anyone. To be honest your a little slow lol. It’s well known pesc has botted. Why do you think he was ALWAYS logged on to the chat in the critter forge room? The information and case has been brought up…I’m not sure whether pesc is still botting or not but let’s just leave it at that.
 
Flag Post

Everyone knows Pescado is botting. He probably has over 100 news fights already. I’ve had two so far and I started playing like 4 months before him. Someone decided to hack a bunch of account in the forums? Wouldn’t be surprised if it was him.

And there is a good reason why Edgebee “unsuspended” everyone they suspended. They are working on it.

More stuff about the botting here:
http://www.edgebee. com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6441 <——-Get rid of the space

@Yadd

We actually have quite a lot of evidence that Pes is botting, the things you mentioned not included.

 
Flag Post

well game play SHOULD be fair, just because pescado gives money to edgebee doesnt mean that he sould get away with it. thats almost like bribery.
IE. i pay money to the server and u guys dont ban me.

there are a lot of people who donate to this serve, why cant they all bot then?

well if pescado can bot, why cant we all bot then? and edgebee souldnt give a fck about it. so asnwer me that.

Quote “You aren’t keener then anyone. To be honest your a little slow lol. It’s well known pesc has botted. Why do you think he was ALWAYS logged on to the chat in the critter forge room? (hilotaka)”

i knew he botted like what, 3-5 months ago? i just go tired of all the bullshit hes been doing with those bots.

Quote "You can’t have played for almost a year. The game has been released a little over half a year, I’ve been playing about the same as you have. Around 6 and a half months for me (hilotaka)

obviusly u need to get ur facts straight. CF has been out since jan 01, 2010, courtesy of Game Stats.com. (http://www.gamestats.com/objects/071/071401/index.html) talk to me once u actually know what ur talkin about.

Quote “this thread is pointless. edgebee will not ban pesc (hilotaka)” what makes u so sure edgebee wont do anything.

Quote “There is a lot of hate but no proof(yadd)” firstly, the links ARE the proof. if u dont beleive its proof. i want to see u make 4 features fights in a day without cheating (ie. bot/hack). In those 4 feat fights, 2 of which has to be attacking the same critter. if u cant do that. you shouldnt be talking

 
Flag Post

Yet another one takes up the battle against Pescado. Good luck, the last one quit the game out of frustration.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lungjiao:

well game play SHOULD be fair, just because pescado gives money to edgebee doesnt mean that he sould get away with it. thats almost like bribery.
IE. i pay money to the server and u guys dont ban me.

there are a lot of people who donate to this serve, why cant they all bot then?

well if pescado can bot, why cant we all bot then? and edgebee souldnt give a fck about it. so asnwer me that.

Quote “You aren’t keener then anyone. To be honest your a little slow lol. It’s well known pesc has botted. Why do you think he was ALWAYS logged on to the chat in the critter forge room? (hilotaka)”

i knew he botted like what, 3-5 months ago? i just go tired of all the bullshit hes been doing with those bots.

Quote "You can’t have played for almost a year. The game has been released a little over half a year, I’ve been playing about the same as you have. Around 6 and a half months for me (hilotaka)

obviusly u need to get ur facts straight. CF has been out since jan 01, 2010, courtesy of Game Stats.com. (http://www.gamestats.com/objects/071/071401/index.html) talk to me once u actually know what ur talkin about.

Quote “this thread is pointless. edgebee will not ban pesc (hilotaka)” what makes u so sure edgebee wont do anything.

Quote “There is a lot of hate but no proof(yadd)” firstly, the links ARE the proof. if u dont beleive its proof. i want to see u make 4 features fights in a day without cheating (ie. bot/hack). In those 4 feat fights, 2 of which has to be attacking the same critter. if u cant do that. you shouldnt be talking

Critter Forge released
Mon Apr 19 16:02:24 2010
Edgebee Studios inc. is proud to release its second game, entitled Critter Forge. Breed fantastic creatures and be the best trainer. Thanks to all who have helped us make this release a success.

http://www.edgebee.com/news?id=13

Courtesy, of EDGEBEE.

but yes, I might have been a little off, around as much off as you are, however. And to be honest, I’m quite…tired of this. I’ve been through all the forums I’ve talked with holy a lot about this. Holy(Holycorpse) also tried to do the same thing your doing. He put up a very good..fight I should say. But so did pesc, pesc is very good with words and is very knowledgeable. If you’ve played the game as long as you say you have and have been in the chats, you should know that. Bird said we have a lot of evidence that he is indeed botting, but from what I’ve seen in the forums is he’s evaded every accusation with a valid reply. Every piece of information you’ve put up I’m sure he could prove you wrong easily. have you read through the thread birdspirit posted up? I recommend you do, if you are going to try and fight pesc, you need all the past information you can get. And try to make a better argument.

Chim, Holy found out a lot about how edgebee works, that’s why he quit. He didn’t like the way they ran things. He told me what he found out and frankly I’ve thought of quitting as well. But I’m sticking around, trying to enjoy what i can and trying not to worry about other players.

What makes me so sure edgebee won’t ban pesc is not because pesc is “buying” them out. Pesc is smart, he will not get banned. All you have is the news appearances as proof. It is a valid point, but others have come with so much more proof, and still failed. This is a pointless fight…but as chim said…good luck. You’ll need tons of it.
 
Flag Post

Are we on this same stupid argument again? Firstly, odds of appearing in the news are entirely random percentage per fight, and it was a particularly slow day. Secondly, failure to say anything in chat does not constitute proof of anything: 90% of players don’t bother to speak in chat, perhaps because it is full of people like you. Thirdly, it is entirely normal for a given target critter to be attacked repeatedly, considering we call finds on the clan channel. Fourthly, we have performed FAR more advanced analysis of the game than anything YOU could possibly imagine, and frankly, I don’t really care to share with you at the moment.

And the medals thing? You don’t need a high synd level to get achievements, you merely need to be in the same synd as someone who does and can therefore access them. I’m not even going to bother addressing this matter further. It is tiresome and old. In Soviet Russia, dead horse beats YOU!

And yes, those critters suck. They’re the incomplete remnants of a breeding program I can’t be bothered to sack because we’re all in waiting-for-expansion mode, so we just mash quickfight a lot.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hilotaka:

Pescado botted. He admitted it in chat before. People showed screen shots to edgebee of pescado admitting it in chat. Pesc still proved his innocence somehow.

this thread is pointless. edgebee will not ban pesc.

btw. You can’t have played for almost a year. The game has been released a little over half a year, I’ve been playing about the same as you have. Around 6 and a half months for me.

You aren’t keener then anyone. To be honest your a little slow lol. It’s well known pesc has botted. Why do you think he was ALWAYS logged on to the chat in the critter forge room? The information and case has been brought up…I’m not sure whether pesc is still botting or not but let’s just leave it at that.


Pesc didn’t prove anything to anyone. He was suspended for botting. He made claims that he convinced Edgebee otherwise to save face.
The best way to deal with this is to talk to edgebee directly. If you suspect something bring it to their attention. (Even if you don’t have absolute proof. Circumstantial evidence over a long period of time is pretty damning.) I’m not playing anymore besides logging on to sell my stuff off and give it away, but I’d suggest pointing out their “Fail List” Don’t get discouraged by his words. If you want a truly fair game point out everything you can to Edgebee (Like a certain 4 players appearing in the best players list)
http://s2.imagefrog.net/show.php/144373_1.jpg
http://s2.imagefrog.net/show.php/144374_2.jpg
(I’m sure he will find a way to worm out of this too, but oh well decide for your self.)
Also Chimaera I keep trying to message you about giving you a certain dragon, but you are always afk. If you see me online in chat message me. (Any chat on kong I probably won’t be in critter forge chat)
 
Flag Post

I think the fact that Pes and Mir appear way too much in the news is already proof enough. :P

 
Flag Post

The evidence is widely apparent as you all have mentioned these past few posts. However, I don’t feel the effects and quite frankly, if he wants to bot over a simple computer game, fine by me. I have played this game for free since I started and I’m quite happy. As soon as I feel that my game play experience is directly effected by botting and hacking, then I’m all for banning them. However, you cannot ban him yourselves, it is entirely by edgebee’s judgment. I am not very informed, so please be polite in correcting me if I am just running my lip, but if you can appeal to edgebee, it seems that they can use their power to get rid of him. If he and his compatriots on MATY are edgebee’s main cash cows, then there is a doubt that they will cease that money from coming in.

Thank you for your time-Corapterex

 
Flag Post

Quote: "Firstly, odds of appearing in the news are entirely random percentage per fight, and it was a particularly slow day (PescadoJM).
firstly, i did not see u on all day, i was on for a large time period when yesterday AND the day before yesterday. i barely saw u on man. i should have screen shotted that.

Whats the chances specifically? OBviously you are somhow able to rack up that much more fights, to get into the news 4 times daily? So you are saying in one day u managed to fight more than i did in the past year? I am an active player, logging in mutliple times to waste stamina, and yet u are saying in one day u have accomplished more fights than i did in 1 year. How does that work?

Pescado, stop botting and start playing fairly and we’ll stop complaining. i dont see why you keep complaining about people accusing you of botting even tho u yourself admit you were botting.

im not sure, but edgebee should have logs telling them what occurs in the server. Ie, they should be able to know whats ‘suspicious’ when they go through.

Pescado, i remeber reading somehwere, where u said u took ‘shifts’ when playing. I highly doubt u do and i highly doubt miranasi is your wife. Firstly, sharing accounts isnt allowed. i thought edgebee made this quite clear. Again, i doubt u are taking shifts, more like letting the bot do everything for u.

“Fourthly, we have performed FAR more advanced analysis of the game than anything YOU could possibly imagine, and frankly, I don’t really care to share with you at the moment (Pescado)” well havent we all heard this statement hundreds of times. what is so secretive that u cant share with the public? something like how to script the game and make a bot? you keep claiming this, but your reluctance to ‘share’ just creates more suspicion that u bot. and whats there to analyse? apart from fighting critters,breeding and what not?

Pescado, yes, critters can be attacked repeatedly and by differennt people. Can u prove how u AND your “SO CALLED” wife, Miranasi managed to make the news fighting the same critter? whats the odds of that? and can u explain how u both made the news in a 90minute time span? where feats fights are usually 5 hrs apart?

u have a point that failure to speak in chat does not constitute to anything. but can u prove that Miranasi is a seperate invidual? you made a statement that shes your wife, prove it. it is easy to impersonate people nowadays since we dont kno whose on the other end. for all we know, you might be some guy whose 200lbs over weight and has never talked to a girl beside his mother before and taht you spend so much time on this game (or do u? u can easily get bots to do all the work for u) u claim that your are 30 yr old individual, what kind of 30 yr old has no job and plays this game all day? unless ur living outta ur moms basements (or u bot?). u claim ur married, who the hell supports u if both of u are on all day? i dont give me that bullshit where ur rich anythign everything.

@holy No need to quit over pescado botting, it just allows him to continue thinking that its ok to bot.
@hilotaka, srry about all that hate earlier.

 
Flag Post

We do have a system that detects interactions with our server that are not using the client (our web flash game). These checks are done randomly (~30% of the time). Once an account has been flagged, it’s suspended for an ever increasing amount of time (it doubles each time). We did have a bug with this system and had to reverse the suspensions (we had logged some false positives) and we are sorry for all those that were affected and not using bots.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by EdgebeeStudios:

We do have a system that detects interactions with our server that are not using the client (our web flash game). These checks are done randomly (~30% of the time). Once an account has been flagged, it’s suspended for an ever increasing amount of time (it doubles each time). We did have a bug with this system and had to reverse the suspensions (we had logged some false positives) and we are sorry for all those that were affected and not using bots.

i see. but what if the person who was flagged before continues to bot. ie pescado. what will be the punishment then? obviously he hasnt learned.

gamepaly should be fair, others sould not take advantages of any bugs or bots or even mutli accts.

ive played games that whenver a bot or hack is discovered, a patch is immedaitely created by the staff and the person using that hack or bot is IP and account banned. i beleive edgebee’s punishments are not harsh enough and it allowsp layers like pesc to continue bottin.

 
Flag Post

I keep neutrality on this particular matter, all I can do is reiterate my beliefs which I doubt any of you want me to repeat.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lungjiao:

Quote: "
@hilotaka, srry about all that hate earlier.

It’s fine, I didn’t exactly word my first post correctly. Or give the amount of information due.

Originally posted by holycorpse:
Originally posted by hilotaka:

Pescado botted. He admitted it in chat before. People showed screen shots to edgebee of pescado admitting it in chat. Pesc still proved his innocence somehow.

this thread is pointless. edgebee will not ban pesc.

btw. You can’t have played for almost a year. The game has been released a little over half a year, I’ve been playing about the same as you have. Around 6 and a half months for me.

You aren’t keener then anyone. To be honest your a little slow lol. It’s well known pesc has botted. Why do you think he was ALWAYS logged on to the chat in the critter forge room? The information and case has been brought up…I’m not sure whether pesc is still botting or not but let’s just leave it at that.


Pesc didn’t prove anything to anyone. He was suspended for botting. He made claims that he convinced Edgebee otherwise to save face.
The best way to deal with this is to talk to edgebee directly. If you suspect something bring it to their attention. (Even if you don’t have absolute proof. Circumstantial evidence over a long period of time is pretty damning.) I’m not playing anymore besides logging on to sell my stuff off and give it away, but I’d suggest pointing out their “Fail List” Don’t get discouraged by his words. If you want a truly fair game point out everything you can to Edgebee (Like a certain 4 players appearing in the best players list)
http://s2.imagefrog.net/show.php/144373_1.jpg
http://s2.imagefrog.net/show.php/144374_2.jpg
(I’m sure he will find a way to worm out of this too, but oh well decide for your self.)
Also Chimaera I keep trying to message you about giving you a certain dragon, but you are always afk. If you see me online in chat message me. (Any chat on kong I probably won’t be in critter forge chat)

Yea…I found more about pescado’s case while talking with bird, and I read through the forums on edgebee, specifically bird’s link. But this was all after I posted my first post on here :/

 
Flag Post

@hilotaka, yea no worries man

@edgebee, something should be done about people botting or else edgebee will lose more players.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by lungjiao:

Quote: "Firstly, odds of appearing in the news are entirely random percentage per fight, and it was a particularly slow day (PescadoJM).
firstly, i did not see u on all day, i was on for a large time period when yesterday AND the day before yesterday. i barely saw u on man. i should have screen shotted that.

Lots of people do not bother to come into chat anymore. Since most of my playing is done from Edgebee, and I only come onto Kong to chat, you’re not going to see me around unless I actually have someone I want to talk to. Which probably doesn’t include you.

Originally posted by lungjiao:

Whats the chances specifically? OBviously you are somhow able to rack up that much more fights, to get into the news 4 times daily? So you are saying in one day u managed to fight more than i did in the past year? I am an active player, logging in mutliple times to waste stamina, and yet u are saying in one day u have accomplished more fights than i did in 1 year. How does that work?

Chances vary by the level of critter. A back-of-the-envelope estimate was somewhere between 1/400 and 1/600. Therefore, someone running a full 12-stables and committed to full burnoffs can EXPECT to appear at least once a day.

Originally posted by lungjiao:

Pescado, stop botting and start playing fairly and we’ll stop complaining. i dont see why you keep complaining about people accusing you of botting even tho u yourself admit you were botting.

People who claim that are citing ancient history from back before anything was banned. Those systems were discontinued ages ago and were rendered obsolete by more efficient methods anyway. Now we have tab-and-plock, and other team methods that are faster with an entire team.

Originally posted by lungjiao:

Pescado, yes, critters can be attacked repeatedly and by differennt people. Can u prove how u AND your “SO CALLED” wife, Miranasi managed to make the news fighting the same critter? whats the odds of that? and can u explain how u both made the news in a 90minute time span? where feats fights are usually 5 hrs apart?

There is no rule that “featured fights are 5 hours apart”. Featured fights are purely random per-fight. ANY fight has a percentage chance, usually fairly low, of being featured, which varies by level of combatants. There is nothing to “prove” about a random occurrence. What do you want, a screenshot of a fight? We get in hundreds of fights a day. Pick something you want me to screenshot and I will.
Originally posted by lungjiao:

u have a point that failure to speak in chat does not constitute to anything. but can u prove that Miranasi is a seperate invidual?

How would one “prove” such a thing, and what purpose would it serve? Additionally, why would I need to? Say for the sake of argument that we are the same people. How does this differ from 12spirit and its multiple alts or the 3 or 4 Hilotakas? Such a thing is unproveable, and in any case, I’m unfashionable enough that I’m not on the multiple-alts bandwagon like everyone else.
Originally posted by lungjiao:

who the hell supports u if both of u are on all day? i dont give me that bullshit where ur rich anythign everything.

Who says I don’t have a job? Maybe it’s a job that involves sitting at the computer all day. What’s your point? My RL finances are none of your concern.
 
Flag Post

Pes you can’t have a job? I thought you said you were retired? XD

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BirdSpirit:

Pes you can’t have a job? I thought you said you were retired? XD

In which case I have a retirement fund. My point is: What concern of this is yours or anyone else’s, and what possible relevance does it have?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by PescadoJM:
Originally posted by BirdSpirit:

Pes you can’t have a job? I thought you said you were retired? XD

In which case I have a retirement fund. My point is: What concern of this is yours or anyone else’s, and what possible relevance does it have?

You know what I have know idea. O.o

Back to the topic lol
Appearing 5 times in the news in one day is clearly suspicious. It’s happened a couple time already, not just once.