[Runescape] how do U make YOUR money?

87 posts

Flag Post

how do u guys make your money? i go gwd at sara or zammy. in total i got 64 mil in 4 days. SWEET MONEY

Flag Post

Slayer, farming herbs, and TDs is what i usually do for cash, probably gonna start going to Nex soon since the drop rate for the good items was increased :O

Flag Post

I runecrafted natures before the prices went terrible. I haven’t really had a need to earn money since then, so I haven’t bothered.

Flag Post

I make money by ’’Merching’’… Or begging

Flag Post

nice :)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Since im kinda a low level I bank all my stuff and then go to where the goblins are in world 1,3,or 5. I pick up all the bones and bank them in the castle. I repeat this process till i have bout 500 bones. Then i go to Grand Exchange and sell them for normal price. i get about 10,000 each time. =) its kinda time wasting but it gets me pretty good money.

Flag Post

I mine essence. Easy, as whole process of getting a full inventory and banking it only takes like 11 (I just counted) clicks (it’s even easier with a high summoning level), and it gets considerable money somewhat fast. It only took like a week of mining to get enough for a Fury Amulet, which is the single most expensive thing I ever bought, which I happened to buy like a day before getting randomly permabanned.

I know there’s better ways to make money, and I probably had the stats to do these things, but I liked the braindead-friendly nature of mining essence. And chatting it up with bots is always fun ^^

Flag Post

I did herb runs for all of my money.

Flag Post

Me, I just wanted to mine/smith iron, and “happened” to find that bronze armor and weapons sell for a lot (about 10 coins a bar).

I made over 10K that way! :D

Of course, now the only iron I can reach is in Al Kharid, and there are no anvils there . . . :(

Flag Post

Killed hill giants, sell big bones.
Killed lesser demons, gradually acquire money while increasing stats.

Flag Post

Got my money doubled a few times. :P

Flag Post

My 83 woodcutting post was removed WHY?!?!?!

I demand an explanation just because I was muted a few times doesn’t mean you can just pick on me like that.

Anyway, I’ll stand up for myself and post it again!

I have 83 woodcutting make 800k an hour off of magics and if you want to be in my Guthix clan….Join now!! (pm me)

Flag Post

probably the join the clan part, and i tend to use many methods. most used methods are air running, essence mining, ore selling, and sometimes gop.

Flag Post
Originally posted by arceus_morphlvl0:

probably the join the clan part, and i tend to use many methods. most used methods are air running, essence mining, ore selling, and sometimes gop.

No I just added that it wasn’t in the original post my original post was…

I make mah moneyz off of my 83 woodcutting cutting magics a lot and I make a lot of money it is pretty awesome if anyone wants to wc to 99 easily tips pm me…

That’s what I said nothing wrong with it.

Flag Post

If that’s indeed what you said, perhaps speak to Zshadow (who I’m assuming to be the only one who moderates this forum)?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Arbitor165:

If that’s indeed what you said, perhaps speak to Zshadow (who I’m assuming to be the only one who moderates this forum)?

So does Hunkudunkus or something like that i know the first part is Hunk.

Flag Post

i mine and smith and i keep them both at the same lv. around 60 atm and hey! reply to this if you are willing to sell me ores.

Flag Post

Marshal, just pointing this out in case you don’t already know, you can get way more profit by just selling the ores than if you turn them into bars/whatever.

But if you’re doing this to train smithing, have fun :D

Flag Post

I mine coal and cut if

Flag Post

1. Ankous. 150-300k/hour, good melee training, and they drop level 3 clues and starved effigies for bonus exp/money.

2. My kingdom gets me 1m+ each week, and the only work i have to put in is cut 14 maples to keep my approval rating up. Finish Throne of Miscellania and Royal Troubles, they are undoubtedly the two best quests for making money.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DRAGONF0RCE:

1. Ankous. 150-300k/hour, good melee training, and they drop level 3 clues and starved effigies for bonus exp/money.

2. My kingdom gets me 1m+ each week, and the only work i have to put in is cut 14 maples to keep my approval rating up. Finish Throne of Miscellania and Royal Troubles, they are undoubtedly the two best quests for making money.

yea kingdoms do rock

Flag Post

Actually, I fletch, yea i buy 10k willow logs, and make them into 10k willow longbow (u) and sell them in the ge for -5% three times

Flag Post

I do pvp, which, in most people’s opinions, makes negative money, considering what happens if you die. I just fight people who have rune armor or weps and then just sell their armor or weapon. Makes a pretty good amount of money if I kill about 30 people with rune stuff, which is about 1 mil. :P

Flag Post

k thnx guys