[Business Tycoon Online] Developer, please hear this: if you want to make BT stand up on Kongregate, hear my words.

5 posts

Flag Post

To be honest, this isn’t a great time to put Business Tycoon on Kong for some reasons. IMHO, if you like to make the Kong version more popular and enjoyable, you will need to hear other players words (including me) and suggesting that this game needs lots of tweaks:

The only offense I see is that one of the premium items cost 99,990 Kreds(!?). Where did I heard this? Oh, I was bored and decided to read some random users’ comments and I found something helpful. What is the point of having that ridiculous price? This is a very bad idea, because you will not get that much revenue as you hoped for. People will start disliking that power-up, stating that they cannot afford it and it’s a complete waste of Kreds (money) and time. I hope it’s a in-game bug price tag. If it is, fix it. If not and it’s being made by you, oh why do you have to do that?

For now, the only major criticisms I can make up before I attempt to play the game is the ridiculous in-game bugs and price tag. You need to fix most of the errors and as well as make a good balance on virtual economic system (where players use/spend their Kreds to buy premium power-ups and sends the spent amounts to the developers to increase their gross revenue).

If you can listen to players such as me, you have the job as it’s your own game you made. Without this, what good is that if you don’t make updates on your own multiplayer game?

Look here, I am a very nice person here. Don’t be too afraid of hearing anyone who dares to make any criticisms on any game title. If you can take these and you understand it chances are your developing skills increase and has possibilities to show improvements.

Other suggestions: bug report(s) thread (ah, my favorite kind and the most important factor that every multiplayer exclusive game needs it)

Thanks for your time on reading it. Hope that helps everything out.

Flag Post

99,990 Kreds

This is just to buy a huge package of gold. You can buy small packages with 30 Kreds, or even 10.

99,990 Kreds is a joke though. I’d rather get a crappy real life house or a broken car with that.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tukkun:

This is just to buy a huge package of gold. You can buy small packages with 30 Kreds, or even 10.

99,990 Kreds is a joke though. I’d rather get a crappy real life house or a broken car with that.

Yes, I’ve already know 99,990 Kreds is a joke, but thanks by the way. Good thing I can only buy a small amounts of gold if only I needed it.

Flag Post

Dear Player,

thanks very mych for your suggestion. we have changed the package setting according to your advice.

should you have any suggestion regarding our game, it is better to sibmit the question via the ingame channel. in that case, we can get your feedback immediately.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BusinessTycoon:

Dear Player,

thanks very much for your suggestion. we have changed the package setting according to your advice.

should you have any suggestion regarding our game, it is better to submit the question via the in-game channel. in that case, we can get your feedback immediately.

I did not know you have a feedback in the in-game channel, but thanks by the way. I may not have time to play due to my own business in real life. I’ll think about it whenever I give myself a chance to play.

Most of my feedback is obviously in forums (in case developers like to read OP’s threads everyday), but I soon realized that some games have in-game bugs report or feedback either by mailing or chatting with developers. For now, forums is mostly used for similar discussions we used everyday. Oh, and we want any game forum(s) to be troll free.

I’m glad you took my reply and changed the package setting. People will start enjoying the game (until he/she gets bored out of it) as long as we have good virtual economic balance. It’s not all that easy, but still it is an actual requirement on letting people enjoy the optional premium power-ups or such (that same goes for people who made their any Xbox360 & PS3 games’ own DLC price tag).