[Remnants of Skystone] MODS LOCK THIS

21 posts

Flag Post

Ok so I’m trying to make friends fails since there are trolls in the chat….. and most don’t know how to chat in game So yeah trolls are the problems. They’re always trolling me of course I mute them but they come and troll at my float instead And I don wanna lock my float because I wanna let people see. What should I do? Also accepting funny jokes because when I try to say jk or that everyone mutes me..

Flag Post

Just keep trying. I wasn’t accepted in the BD community for some time, but then everyone got used to me.

Flag Post

Regs of RoS = mostly trolls

Weren’t you that guy who was making terrible jokes in chat? Things like that get you rejected. If you are looking for friends, obviously don’t try to fit in with people you don’t like or people that don’t like you. Making friends on RoS is not a requirement to live your life to your fullest.

I’d probably mess with you in chat, but going to your float is just crazy. You can kick them from your float by clicking their character and clicking the “kick user” button at the top. I have not regretted kicking anyone from my float.

Flag Post

Yup, just keep your chin up, don’t act stupid, & don’t ask stupid questions, & have a good sense of humor & u will be fine.

If you start spamming, ask questions that can be answered on the wiki, start whining about not having friends, & make lame jokes, then you will earn the ire & rejection of this community.

Flag Post

Electro is a classic troll. The trolls are the ones that scream at people to use the wiki. Ask whatever you want. Don’t listen to trollzilla above.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galactus:

Electro is a classic troll. The trolls are the ones that scream at people to use the wiki. Ask whatever you want. Don’t listen to trollzilla above.

This post is full of fail.

Flag Post

I agree with plokkey, because Galactus, if you are too lazy to go look at the highly-detailed, easy-to-use wiki which has been made & maintained for almost the sole purpose of helping newcomers, then you are obviously lacking in some of the higher reasoning faculties.

Flag Post

Lol. Galactus I agree with Electro who agrees with plokkey who disagress with you who disagrees with Electro who gave ma an answer. I’ve seen most of the posts with Electro in these forums :P. To me he’s quite friendly XD.

Flag Post

Rofl, anyway I think this forum topic is resolved, if a mod comes by, can you lock it?

Flag Post

So teaching people to figure things out for themselves is trolling… hahaha oh wow.

just the type of reply I expected from an asinine topic made by a similarly asinine person in the first place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Electro263440:

Rofl, anyway I think this forum topic is resolved, if a mod comes by, can you lock it?

Don’t worry I’ma delete it

Originally posted by The_Anonymus:

So teaching people to figure things out for themselves is trolling… hahaha oh wow.

just the type of reply I expected from an asinine topic made by a similarly asinine person in the first place.

Shut up… you have no right to talk about me….

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blubber20:

Ugh.. I coulda sworn there was a delete button a few minutes ago..

Flag Post

No YOU. You have no right to make me shut up.

Flag Post

Just lock it…

Flag Post

Ok none of us do, this is a free country now keep your mouth shut and be quiet _

Flag Post

Ok none of us do, this is a free country now keep your mouth shut and be quiet _

Well atleast where I live.

Flag Post

Funny. last time I remember, here in america, we’re all about free speech.

And way to sound even more asinine by being self-contradictory.

“Ok none of us do, this is a free country now keep your mouth shut.”

Irony much? haha. you should really just stop talking.

Flag Post

Awww i missed the troll wars…..

Flag Post

I’m not a troll.

Flag Post

Somewhat old topic, don’t you think?

Flag Post

Old topic is old.