This is a free chat about EE.The rules still apply here!:D

Flag Post

Here’s my ideas for EE2:
NEW BLOCKS:
Brown and Red-Orange.
NEW BRICKS:
Cyan,Pink,Blue,and White
NEW SPECIAL BLOCKS:
Cloud,Dissapering,which dissapeer whan sone one steps one after 5 seconds.
That’s all

Flag Post

And make a new type of game:Red VS Blue.
You might be on red or blue.you will be red or blue.you will have to race to the top and the winner gets crown!

Flag Post

That would take alot of scripting for good dissapearing,and RvB modes, So it could take a bit for the update, but there will most likely be no EE2 since he justs updates EE.

Flag Post

i think we should get free chat for everyone because there is no point exept for the bad laanguage witch that should block ppl that cus

Flag Post

Why not just use the EE forum?

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/64-everybody-edits

Flag Post

well the people that use chat right sould get chat but the ones why cus and do bad things get ban from chat

Flag Post

Well, I think Kongregate should be able to do something. Like it can pay for the chat, its just 1 cent or something.

Flag Post

well I think that we should have free chat, but it could be bad if people get in a fight and start cuss everyone out that would be bad

Flag Post

well I think that we should have free chat, but it could be bad if people get in a fight and start cuss everyone out that would be bad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ckn123:

well I think that we should have free chat, but it could be bad if people get in a fight and start cuss everyone out that would be bad.

EE has a very, very strict chat filter. They are so good that they even filter things that look like the word like the @ symbol in a bad word.

Originally posted by Zoroark2446:

Well, I think Kongregate should be able to do something. Like it can pay for the chat, its just 1 cent or something.

Chat is 3$ now, thanks to ppl that thought 1 cent was “supicious”

Flag Post
Originally posted by Secrist:

i think we should get free chat for everyone because there is no point exept for the bad laanguage witch that should block ppl that cus

well i agree but i think they charge one cent because one person pays that money , then more people do and they end up making a little ( if not a lot) of money.

Flag Post

Why can’t they just Declare EE for 13+?
._.

Or they can just censor out the cuss words.

Flag Post

RRRAAAAAWWWRRRRSSS!!!!!! ADD ME! If you know whats good for You….

Flag Post

um.. hi i do not have chat on everybodyedits and i want it free!

Flag Post

is tar a way i can get chat free?