[Runescape] Clan Centre [Post Your Clan Ads Here] [Read Up About Clans Here]

28 posts

Flag Post

No, “Clan Centre” is not a clan itself. Instead, here is a central place where all people seeking clan members and clans can congregate.

Now, how do I go about advertising my clan?

Well, it’s simple my friend.

Simply follow the format below.

1.Clan Name
2. User-name
3. Type of clan.
4. Other useful information.

What if I want to have a clan thread?

Sorry, mate. You won’t be satisfied. You can put a link in “other useful information”. Honestly, there’s no reason (I can see right now) to make a clan thread.

Rules:

1. This forum is specifically for clan adverts.

2. No clan threads.

3. Don’t be hurtful to other clan leaders/clan members.

4. NO CLAN THREADS!!!

5. Follow all the applicable rules.

6. NO FING CLAN THREADS

Flag Post

Hey guys we are called solitude we are respectful and mature people. Go to www.enjin.com register there then go to www.Solitude.enjin.com then do the application form then we will accept it as fast as we can. We do clan battles for now when we get enough people we will do the tryouts for clan battles hope you can join….

Flag Post

For the above post.

You do know that doesn’t follow the rules.

You did specify the name, the type, and other useful information. However, if it’s a RuneScape clan, you should be able to provide the username of the person who manages the clan. Thus, please provide a username.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well idk if is this….

Clan : Armada
User leader?: Akumanet
Type of Clan: Español?
Info: Combat lvl 0+ Social and active only that

Flag Post

Starting new clan
Clan:Obsessive Motive
User Leader: FaTe oM
Type of Clan: English?
Info: TBA.. Whatever you want :P

Flag Post

Clan: Mohmineen
User Leader: Djk321
Type of Clan: Mostly English but idk…
Info: Will recruit anyone basically i think…

Flag Post

Clan Name: A Clan Of Gods
Leader: Armadyl6G
Type of Clan: Anyone can join.
Info: A fun relaxing clan when anyone basically just chills and hangouts and have fun
Activities: F.O.G., Clan Wars, Castle Wars, Evil Trees, G.W.D. ( If Possible)
Add pokemonpla in kong and Armadyl6G in Runescape

Flag Post

can u post clan size aswell

Flag Post

1.Clan Name: Way Of War
2. User-name: Raiinwater ign
3. Type of clan. Warring
4. Other useful information. 100+ only apply on rsof :)

Flag Post

1. Clan Name: Thunder Slayers
2. Leader: joemcb789
3. Clan Type: All Round- There are specially assigned jobs aswell If you like to train this one skill, Say you could be a Blacksmith, a miner, a herblore(if your a member), A thief (Members), A Runecrafter, A fighter (melee, magic or ranged)

These are all important people in the crew as we need people for Armour and food for the fighting which is the main goal. mages, rangers and melee fighters are main and would be much appreciated if everyone did one of them along side another skill.

4. Info: [No Input]

Flag Post
Originally posted by ryanaj:

can u post clan size aswell

I would say so, yes. However this will change quickly and may seem dumb to post it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joemcb789:

1. Clan Name: Thunder Slayers
2. Leader: joemcb789
3. Clan Type: All Round- There are specially assigned jobs aswell If you like to train this one skill, Say you could be a Blacksmith, a miner, a herblore(if your a member), A thief (Members), A Runecrafter, A fighter (melee, magic or ranged)

These are all important people in the crew as we need people for Armour and food for the fighting which is the main goal. mages, rangers and melee fighters are main and would be much appreciated if everyone did one of them along side another skill.

4. Info: [No Input]

Room: Indigenous Kumquat Research Center

I forgot to add that if you “friend” me you can track what chat room I’m in, btw its usually the fact I’m in the Room: Indigenous Kumquat Research Center (AKA:IKRC)

Flag Post

1.The kazans
2. Kazan_epic
3. well rounded great people to talk to
4:Kazan clan is a small friendly community clan with no requirements to join. This means we take both members and non members XD. We are a social clan who enjoy skilling and fighting and the friendly atmosphere will mean that you will feel welcomed the moment you join

Admins: Kazan Jon/Kazan Shii/Kazan Emma/Kazan Anna/Kazan Russ/Kazan Disty/Kazan Viper (pm any of these to be added)

Home World: World 31, although it isn’t compulsory to be on this world. Lootshare events will be in world 39

We will have regular events such as team activities (Clan Wars, Castle Wars, Stealing Creation etc) and will ocasionally slay boss monsters as a clan, such as the KBD, KQ and GWD bosses. Events are held on Friday and Saturday, and ocasionally midweek. The activity is picked a few days in advance
we’ve got 196 people atm.

btw make sure when you do tell them I sent you :D I’m only a silver star :(

Flag Post

1.Clan Name: Common Merchants
2. Leader: N00b12311
3.Clan Type: Mainly Merchanting, you can also do specific jobs, and you can also chat. But for the most part this is a Merchant clan.
4:Info: I have not founded the clan yet but am activly looking for members. If you want to PM me in the game thats great, ill put you as one of the founders ;)! When this clan is made i hope we can make tons of Mils thorough merchanting ;)! Hope to see you guys ingame! P.S. The O’s in my runescape username are really zeros .

Flag Post

1.X_M_G <<<EXILE mercenaries GAMEING
2.FG BIOHAZARD
3.WE PLAY ALL GAMES
4.WANNA join or looking for more info plz contact FG BIOHAZARD via xbox live

Flag Post

clan name: shadow slayerss
owner: ky zz (aka: me)

Flag Post

Clan Name: Kongregation
Leader Username: Tathar
Clan Size as of 8/1: 37
Type of clan: We’re (unofficially) the Kongregate clan for Runescape. We accept all players from Kongregate.
Clan homeworlds: 60 (P2P), 30 (F2P)
Other useful information: We’re very close to a T2 Citadel! We expect to get there during our next build tick at 8/2.

If you’re already in a clan, you can join our clan chat as a guest. This way you can still chat with everyone from Kong if you’re playing elsewhere.

How to join:
1. Join world 60 if you’re P2P, or world 30 if you’re F2P.
2. Join our clan chat as a guest and ask to join the guild. You can join clan chats as a guest by clicking the yellow people tab icon, then clicking the green dot. Click the “Join another clan’s chanchat” button, and type in Kongregation. Please provide your Kongregate username when asking to join.
3. An administrator will tell you where to go to be invited.
4. Once invited, tell me (Tathar) what you would like your job title to be from this list: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Jobs_%28Clan%29
5. You will be promoted from Recruit to Corporal once your job title is set. You can always ask to change your job title later.
6. (P2P only) Enter our clan citadel to be promoted from Corporal to Sergeant.

Flag Post

CLAN NAME: Heros OF Christ
USERNAME: aceboy1507
TYPE OF CLAN: quick chat(until august 5th) F2P and P2P almost ready to get clan citadel. accepting all levels
OTHER: i am the clan owner. i am getting membership in the next month. most of the clan members are lvls 60 and up. i only have quick chat right now because when i signed up for RS i left the computer for a second and then my sister thought it was funny to put in my age as 8 not 13. so i have played on and off for 4 years untill now. mybirthday is on august 5th so then i can chat freely. the clan has 70 members right now. if you have any other questions for me or would like to join just send me a PM.

Flag Post

Clan Name: The Skill Assassins
Username: xMasterOzzyx
Type of clan: Fun, skilling, pvm clan with a tier 2 citadel
Other useful information: Our clan is all about making runescape and grinding to those 99 skills more fun! We offer friendly people that will assist in any skills or help you find out just about anything, we will try our best to answer any question that you ask us and we will always offer advice! We only accept members levels 90+ and just require that you be fair and don’t argue with officers that have higher ranks than you! If you would like to see more just go to our Recruitment thread right here!

Flag Post

Clan Name:Auz Pulse
Username of owner:BRENNAN XD
Type of clan:Fun clan, we help (sometimes) with quests and the like.
Other useful information:If you wish to recruit people/represent our clan you MUST wear Black (G).

Flag Post

1.Clan Name: GiantPackageGuys
2.Leader: Chris – GiantPackageGuy
3.Type of clan: FPS and Strategy
4.Info: Still a new Clan, first 3 people to sign up will get rank Lieutenant to begin with. We need players for BF3 on xbox to begin with and we are going to expand to Halo: Reach and COD: MW3 if we can get enough people. My friend is going to help start a Starcraft part of the Clan

Sign up here: http://giantpackageguys.gamerdna.com/join and use the password: join

Flag Post

I am trying to found a clan but only have two members, look for Highfive36 if you want to join, lvls 60-90

Flag Post

Clan: New Wave.
XBL GT: NW EVIL.
Clan Type: Mostly Halo series, but succeptable to other games as well.
Other Info: My clan leader is the director of Machinima. I am not the leader but have recruiting rights. We are looking for almost anybody. No website or application needed to visit or fill out to join.

Flag Post

1. Mudusa
2. Jim Huberty
3. Fun
4. Mudusa75 is the leader, were a level 6 clan