[Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game, Open Alpha Test] I miss Sir Dth :(

14 posts

Flag Post

does anyones miss that guy as much as me? he was the face of UMAG and he just left…. and hes gone forever idk i know its random but damnit we need new forum topics any ppl have any old players they miss that are now gone? and have been gone for a while? if so who and why

Flag Post

Didn’t him selled his account an long time ago? Anyways, yeah he we was cool and an legend, first guy to get two stars, and then 3 stars XD

Flag Post

Legends will never be forgotten.

Flag Post
Originally posted by doomslayer666:

Legends will never be forgotten.

so lets keep this forum alive

Flag Post

his acct was never sold i do miss the guy tho he is what made me what to be the best at the game. i feel i got pretty damn good but not the best ever i will reserve that spot for Sir Dth his sats may not look so hot but ppl dont relize he was a 3 star 4 months b4 anyone else and ppl didnt like that too much i guess “ppl only hate the greats”

Flag Post

and i also miss Emillani he come back from time to time and i also left too but i dont claime to be a legend just well known ;) but good lord got to stop sooner or later o yeah Abusan was badass too along with tentacula as well

Flag Post

Good Ol Days

Flag Post

indeed they was but hey got to stop sometime or another

Flag Post

I sometimes wonder if he still comes around from time to time, perhaps under a new account name or even… as a guest!

Flag Post

i can end your wondering bc its a simple answer…. “no” :/

Flag Post

keeping this forum alive!:P

Flag Post

LOL your all over the place. Do you happen to follow my favorite games or somthing?

Flag Post

hey yo… anyone in here still know me? i think i’ve seen battlecock :P

Flag Post

:D