[Fantasy Online] PLEASE DEVELOPER READ THIS- the game will be better if you give us a minimal of them

26 posts

Flag Post

Obviusly, the best things of the game are bought with gems and everybody wants them, but theres a problem, we have almost nothing of gems, so the players start thinkin that they will never get the items that they want so much, but ¿buy the gems, we still need more,so the gems we will need to buy are a lot, so the player start leaving the game because they will never get what they want. what i recommend is that you give us some more gems, for example each levelup we get a gem, or if we login some days in a row, we get one gem, this will make the game alot more addictive because we will play mooooreeee, because if we play moooreee, some day we will get the items we want

Flag Post

i thought that you will get gems each level up, but no, because im level 13 and i only had 10 gems

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

You can buy 20 gems with 70k coins.

Flag Post

Or you can buy gem notes from the Market.

Originally posted by TheDarkoko:

i thought that you will get gems each level up, but no, because im level 13 and i only had 10 gems

You’ll get 1 gem each level up until you reach level 10.
And please do not spam.

Flag Post

As i said in a similar thread the developer has to make his money some way. If he goes around handing out gems to everyone hes not going to make any money to support the game so the game dies, besides lots of gem items are on the market for coins.

And please don’t multi-post, just put it all in one post.

Flag Post

where can you buy gems with coins?

Flag Post

The market.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AloneinSpace:

As i said in a similar thread the developer has to make his money some way. If he goes around handing out gems to everyone hes not going to make any money to support the game so the game dies, besides lots of gem items are on the market for coins.

true as that may be many people (like me
) refuse to spend money on a silly game. so we leave because others are.

Flag Post

plus you can get 5 gem notes from daily gift i got 15 gems this way

Flag Post
Originally posted by nathan0922:
Originally posted by AloneinSpace:

true as that may be many people (like me
) refuse to spend money on a silly game. so we leave because others are.

Necro bump much?

Flag Post
Originally posted by spark07:

where is the market i can’t find it

Flag Post
Originally posted by poulpipi2:
Originally posted by spark07:

where is the market i can’t find it

They aren’t tradable.

Flag Post

Come on people- don’t post in over 1-year-old threads and if you do, post something VERY useful.
Better start a new discussion, most of the things here are outdated → confuses people.

Flag Post

how about special quests ware u get gems for free but the quests only give like 2 gems

Flag Post

Gamer does need to eat. Giving out free gems won’t help him.

You can get free gems (10% chance to get 5 apparantly) OR you can buy them on the market (current prices being about.. 270K for 20?).

Neither of these is unreasonable and are probably a lot better than other games, where it is completely impossible for people who don’t pay to get premiums. If you want gems without paying you’re going to have to spend time instead of money.

Also, almost everything that can be bought with gems can also be traded on the market for a reasonably equivalent value of coins. So don’t complain.

Flag Post

OMMFG what are you talking about gamer doesnt need to eat … or sleep or drink all he has to do is kick a** he is a godly being not a human

Flag Post

Just be happy that this is one of the few games where you CAN get premium content for free, even if it’s expensive. Pretty much any MMO makes you pay for content.

Flag Post

If I had made the game I’d have put ads

Flag Post
Originally posted by Alfex:

If I had made the game I’d have put ads

Are you retarded? Where the heck would Gamer put ads in this game?

Flag Post

Ok guys, stop the bumping, this thread is getting off topic and stupid, we already answered the original question.

Flag Post

We could see the ads before we choose a server

Flag Post

adds are a good idea to keep the game from dieing. or maybe afew sponsors wudnt be bad

Flag Post

If there was an ad ANYWHERE other than the choosing a server screen, I would quit FO.

Flag Post

This is entirely off-topic, but I think ad-based equipment would be better than a plain-out ad.
I’d rather use some giant Bottle of Coke to bash penguins rather than see an ad on the server screen.