[DarkOrbit] promerium value

9 posts

Flag Post

just to let anyone know that hasn’t been one recently the value of 1 ton of promerium has increase from 501 C. to 627 C. i will let you know as the promerium value changes again and what is changes to! so yah now would be a good time to sell a shedload of promerium! as 700 tons of the stuff works out at… gets out calculator and puts some numbers in 438,900 C! SELL PROMERIUM NAO!!! XD

Flag Post

unfortunately the time to sell promerium has past… the value has fallen back to 501C. per ton… but it’s still a large number that’s 350,700 C. for a full cargo bay’s worth of it on my ship! XD

Flag Post

get an extra 1k credits for selling 700 promerium now! yep you guessed it the value of promerium has increased again… sure it’s only a slight increase to 502 C. but hey it’s better than having to shoot down streuners!

Flag Post

just checked the resource trading thing… and… guess what! yep! promerium value is up slightly again! sure only 1C. extra but hey for me that’s an extra 1k credits per full cargo bay of promerium sold! (i use a bigboy battlecruiser if anyone is wondering)

Flag Post

ehh the value of ores increase depends on how much honor you have. for promerium you get 1 extra credit every 1000 honor you have, capped at 500k honor.

Flag Post

thanks fr that rest i’m still a newb in terms of PvP here XD the biggest i’ve gone for on my own (generally because i didn’t want to run out of repair credits…) would be a standard sibelion on 2-3 but it was already near death… XD i tend to max. out and earn 0% loot in a map before i move on… XD in 2-1 i still get 25% loot thou… but killing stenuers sure is quick and not very risky but it takes forever to level up if you’re constantly going for them… and they drop rubish loot anyway… so i go after the lordakias now… XD bit more challenging espically after regaining weapons but not engines in the middle of the radiation zone… (yes that’s happened to me before…) and they drop decent loot too… =D

Flag Post

promerium value has gone up again to 503C. to the ton. NOTE: i have 3,760 honor points or whatever they’re called purely because i don’t go after MMO or VRU… and right now i’m just selling res from skylab… so i have no honor income anymore… but i don’t rly care! XD

Flag Post
Originally posted by tailsdoll14:

promerium value has gone up again to 503C. to the ton. NOTE: i have 3,760 honor points or whatever they’re called purely because i don’t go after MMO or VRU… and right now i’m just selling res from skylab… so i have no honor income anymore… but i don’t rly care! XD

are you serious? u stilled havent learned that promerium value is base upon your honor?

Flag Post
Originally posted by tailsdoll14:

you get honor from killing things not just other players (killing players from same company and stealing cargo from them lowers honor)the stronger the opponent the more honor ull get (also refrain from mentioning that value has gone up or down it all depends on honor higher = more credit(s) for each ore)