[DDTank] Official Suggestions Thread

219 posts

Flag Post

Post all your suggestions for this game here!

Flag Post

When someone from your buddies list/league logs on, there should be a pop up notification :D

Flag Post

MORE WEAPONS! Seriously? How come they didn’t think of this before, huh? I can name all the weapons by head there’s so little. A couple suggestions would be; grenade, POW is G launcher (Shoots three); flamethrower (Shoots a bullet in shape of fire), POW blue flame; brick, POW cinderblock; and maybe a bazooka, POW guided missle.

Flag Post

and probaly rocket launcher for the bomb needle for the docters kit jiant bullet for AK-48 for example

Flag Post

A Report System maybe?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

more day limits with our eqs?

Flag Post

thanks for all your ideas :)

Flag Post

Needs more weps like blowdarts[poison dmg over time], grenades, acid bombs [damage if u step in area for a couple of turns],flare[reveals invisible ppl],and gasoline w match[lights area on fire so no1 can move into it for a couple of turns]

Flag Post

I played this when Aeria first started it up. I’ll respond as a player to why most of these wpn suggestions make no sense for this game:

1) Grenades are somewhat simulated by the Nuke special. They have a cannon already, anyways. It’s high damage and high dig. What else could you want from it?
2) 3 shots is already in game as a shot option… you mean you want it to ALWAYS shoot 3?
3) Flamethrowers are simulated by the burn gem, which does DoT if you hit.
4) Bricks are already a weapon…
5) Bazooka… again already a cannon.

Are you basically just asking them to make the exact same weapon, only change the pictures?

1) Poison DoT is simulated by burn as well. You just need the burn gem.
2) Adding weapons which limit movement is actually a bad idea for this game. By level 20, a dyna user can 2HKO you, so spending the one turn you have to keep them from moving forward if they go first is not what you wanna do. If movement stoppage is really what you want, there’s an ice shot bonus you can use to freeze them for a few turns.
3) Showing invisible people is somewhat pointless. The camera always centers awhere the person lands, and after about 100 matches you almost never need to guess where they are. The only time it’s hard to find them is when they land on the edge of the screen, since then it can’t center. The triple shot acts as a reveal for those situations, too.

As to the amount for upgrades, they are a bit high, but they’re manageable for dedicated players who buy the 30-day ones. If you’re on every day for at least enough time to do dailies, then you can afford all 30-day gear almost constantly (usually missing only 1 or 2 things).

My only personal suggestion would be to be more merciful with the fails/successes with alchemy, please. I’m just saying, it’d be nice if it auto-upgraded to 5 after failing 4 a significant number of times (if I fail 10 times with above 20% chance, or even 4 times with 50% chance, I’m going to be pretty mad). If you could calculate the % chance used, and then say make it auto after failing once you’ve technically had over 200% chance to make it, that would be nice.

Flag Post

how about info about a chamber, like players, level (maybe not),etc, before going in…?
scratch that, how about some bounce weaps? ( like the ammo used for attacking bounces once before it explodes, but has a damage reduction)

Flag Post

There is alot of thing you need to add to make the gameplay more interesting.
1) Taking out the items disappearing after some time.
2) More weapons. This game has like, what less than 50 weapons.
3) Fixing the loading.More and more people are complaining about this.
I hope this helps alot.

Flag Post

More abilities maybe?
Like a Bouncing Projectile one?
Maybe one that knock your target away a bit?
Or possibly one that creates a destructible platform?

Flag Post

i have an idea an abillety that calles a person to help you for example octopus for the beach area

Originally posted by tinothegamer:

how about info about a chamber, like players, level (maybe not),etc, before going in…?
scratch that, how about some bounce weaps? ( like the ammo used for attacking bounces once before it explodes, but has a damage reduction)

Originally posted by BlazingGuns1:

There is alot of thing you need to add to make the gameplay more interesting.
1) Taking out the items disappearing after some time.
2) More weapons. This game has like, what less than 50 weapons.
3) Fixing the loading.More and more people are complaining about this.
I hope this helps alot.

Originally posted by Ashuza:

More abilities maybe?
Like a Bouncing Projectile one?
Maybe one that knock your target away a bit?
Or possibly one that creates a destructible platform?

Flag Post

More emotes, mainly a facepalm one. I could use that.

Flag Post

thanks guys. we’ll take that into consideration :) have a wonderful day/night

Flag Post

facepalm emote would be great.
i also want more weapons with special abilities, and mouse-guided pows(like accurate but weak air strike, or teleport all players randomly and then you have another turn, or equalization of hp of teams, and maybe minion summoning)

Flag Post

ok, the teleport POW is a little overpowered, and the equal HP…not worth it…

Flag Post

yes, it costs one turn

Flag Post

How about a better system to pair people up in sport fights. i would rather not play a sport fight than play one against someone who is l12 levels higher than me. yet i have to in order to do the tasks that are primarily focused around doing sport fights. either make more tasks for the adventures or make it more even in the sport fights please.

Flag Post

Thanks. we’ll discuss it :)

Flag Post

Thank you. I greatly enjoy the game. just would like to be able to play sport fights with people my level and be able to do adventures for more tasks.

Flag Post

good I’m glad i’m not the only one.

Flag Post

needs perm voucher weps and more weapons like sniper or sling