What does this mean for me? You will always be able to play your favorite games on Kongregate. However, certain site features may suddenly stop working and leave you with a severely degraded experience.
What should I do? We strongly urge all our users to upgrade to modern browsers for a better experience and improved security.
We suggest you install the latest version of one of these browsers:
Kongregate is a community-driven browser games portal with an open platform for all web games.
Get your games in front of thousands of users while monetizing through ads and virtual goods.
Learn more »
MORE WEAPONS! Seriously? How come they didn’t think of this before, huh? I can name all the weapons by head there’s so little. A couple suggestions would be; grenade, POW is G launcher (Shoots three); flamethrower (Shoots a bullet in shape of fire), POW blue flame; brick, POW cinderblock; and maybe a bazooka, POW guided missle.
Needs more weps like blowdarts[poison dmg over time], grenades, acid bombs [damage if u step in area for a couple of turns],flare[reveals invisible ppl],and gasoline w match[lights area on fire so no1 can move into it for a couple of turns]
I played this when Aeria first started it up. I’ll respond as a player to why most of these wpn suggestions make no sense for this game:
1) Grenades are somewhat simulated by the Nuke special. They have a cannon already, anyways. It’s high damage and high dig. What else could you want from it?
2) 3 shots is already in game as a shot option… you mean you want it to ALWAYS shoot 3?
3) Flamethrowers are simulated by the burn gem, which does DoT if you hit.
4) Bricks are already a weapon…
5) Bazooka… again already a cannon.
Are you basically just asking them to make the exact same weapon, only change the pictures?
1) Poison DoT is simulated by burn as well. You just need the burn gem.
2) Adding weapons which limit movement is actually a bad idea for this game. By level 20, a dyna user can 2HKO you, so spending the one turn you have to keep them from moving forward if they go first is not what you wanna do. If movement stoppage is really what you want, there’s an ice shot bonus you can use to freeze them for a few turns.
3) Showing invisible people is somewhat pointless. The camera always centers awhere the person lands, and after about 100 matches you almost never need to guess where they are. The only time it’s hard to find them is when they land on the edge of the screen, since then it can’t center. The triple shot acts as a reveal for those situations, too.
As to the amount for upgrades, they are a bit high, but they’re manageable for dedicated players who buy the 30-day ones. If you’re on every day for at least enough time to do dailies, then you can afford all 30-day gear almost constantly (usually missing only 1 or 2 things).
My only personal suggestion would be to be more merciful with the fails/successes with alchemy, please. I’m just saying, it’d be nice if it auto-upgraded to 5 after failing 4 a significant number of times (if I fail 10 times with above 20% chance, or even 4 times with 50% chance, I’m going to be pretty mad). If you could calculate the % chance used, and then say make it auto after failing once you’ve technically had over 200% chance to make it, that would be nice.
how about info about a chamber, like players, level (maybe not),etc, before going in…?
scratch that, how about some bounce weaps? ( like the ammo used for attacking bounces once before it explodes, but has a damage reduction)
There is alot of thing you need to add to make the gameplay more interesting.
1) Taking out the items disappearing after some time.
2) More weapons. This game has like, what less than 50 weapons.
3) Fixing the loading.More and more people are complaining about this.
I hope this helps alot.
i have an idea an abillety that calles a person to help you for example octopus for the beach area
> *Originally posted by **[tinothegamer](/forums/74/topics/161966?page=1#posts-3558087):***
> how about info about a chamber, like players, level (maybe not),etc, before going in…?
> scratch that, how about some bounce weaps? ( like the ammo used for attacking bounces once before it explodes, but has a damage reduction)> *Originally posted by **[BlazingGuns1](/forums/74/topics/161966?page=1#posts-3576023):***
> There is alot of thing you need to add to make the gameplay more interesting.
> 1) Taking out the items disappearing after some time.
> 2) More weapons. This game has like, what less than 50 weapons.
> 3) Fixing the loading.More and more people are complaining about this.
> I hope this helps alot.> *Originally posted by **[Ashuza](/forums/74/topics/161966?page=1#posts-3581293):***
> More abilities maybe?
> Like a Bouncing Projectile one?
> Maybe one that knock your target away a bit?
> Or possibly one that creates a destructible platform?
facepalm emote would be great.
i also want more weapons with special abilities, and mouse-guided pows(like accurate but weak air strike, or teleport all players randomly and then you have another turn, or equalization of hp of teams, and maybe minion summoning)
How about a better system to pair people up in sport fights. i would rather not play a sport fight than play one against someone who is l12 levels higher than me. yet i have to in order to do the tasks that are primarily focused around doing sport fights. either make more tasks for the adventures or make it more even in the sport fights please.