[Sacred Seasons 2 MMORPG] Fast leveling!

17 posts

Flag Post

I am 43 level scout (spring) and i don’t know where to level up.Please post here leveling guide or something…

Flag Post

go through PMA whenever you can. it helps to have some other people with you to make it faster, and on the first time through you get some gold and a 20,000 xp bonus at the end.

Flag Post

The best thing to do is PMA (for grinding) although not solo, cos it’s slow that way and you can also get death status cast on you by the boss. Or alternatively, work your way through the quests to pick up some levels as well. Once you get about lvl 100, you’re getting ready for FLA.

Flag Post

Any leveling tips for level 21’s?

Flag Post

there is a mini game somewhere and if u win u get a lot of exp

Flag Post
Originally posted by dinoman979:

Any leveling tips for level 21’s?

The best place to level at 21 is PMA, it’s 32k a run if you go into every battle which should get you a few levels if you continuously grind it.

Flag Post

on man guys just go run pma or fla or other arenas u get loots and lots of exp 2 :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by virtualon:

there is a mini game somewhere and if u win u get a lot of exp

That would be Alezio’s game, you get various amounts of EXP depending on your level, but the problem is, there is a few people who practically own the game, winning every game.

Flag Post

And PMA is the Plimouth-Arena, for People like me who had to ask what PMA means.. (yes, I exist^^")

Also, to win Alezios Game is not “that” hard. Sure there are people if they play, they rock the house. But with a bit of luck and with vocabulary one can always try to win.
I won personal 4 times yet, with days in between there I couldn’t even gotten close^^

Flag Post

Ignore this post, I forgot to edit it and made a new one instead.

Flag Post

It depends on the group that’s there if you have a better chance of winning or not.
If IceWeaselX, Overmortal or Juxs are there, your chances of winning are probably decreased a bit as those are the long term players, who are really good at the game.

Flag Post

Level 108 Spring Witch here, any tips?

Flag Post

you can try NTA or FLA or grind shack’s

Flag Post

where is the “shack”? :P

Flag Post

Where should a lvl 81 fall soldier grind? (I use nades and axes)

Flag Post

shack is in plim island its the last shack you paint ppl grind the battle with death crabs (or something).

level 81 soldier …. try FLA

Flag Post

or Ask Any One 2 plvl You