[Critter Forge] Forest of Secrets [↑↑↑↑] - Critter Forge Academy (One Spot!)

87 posts

Flag Post

Greetings Critter Forgers! I hope you stay at Critteropolis has been enjoyable and fun so far.

I’m here to start an Academy for beginners who would like advice with this game. Do you want to learn the secrets of Critter Forge? Breed the best critters? Find the easiest way to breed those critters? Make money? Have fun? Well, you’ve come to the right place!

This syndicate is solely for new players who are still getting the hang of Critter Forge. Pretty much anyone is allowed to join. Stay for as long as you want. Once you think you’ve got the stuff you want to learn down, feel free to leave or stay to help the other beginners.

Requirements:

• Have at least 3 critters.
  • Have a level 4 syndicate.

Rules

• No calling other people dumb or any variation thereof. This syndicate is for teaching. Expect people to not know things.
  • Be nice to everyone!
  • Help out when asked directly.
  • If a member is inactive for a whole week, they will be kicked.

I’m first going to start with finding out what kind of critter everyone wants and advise them with their skills. After that we can move onto the best ways to breed with tainting and more advanced things.

The best way to contact me if you have any questions is through PMing me (BirdSpirit) in the game. I hope this helps a lot of the beginners!

PhoenixSpirit will be leading the actual syndicate.

Outside help from other pros is always accepted.

Current Members

Arw94
Cmw986
PhoenixSpirit
Sakubo
Snickts
Skiptastic5000
Additional Helpers

Ericfsouza
Post here if you are interested in joining.

Update We have one spot open!!

BirdSpirit

Flag Post

Bird, I would actually like to help out beginners. I had no help when I started, so all my creatures were really terrible. I want to help others enjoy this game more than I did when I started, so I’ll try to help in any way possible.

Flag Post

Hmm… Am I considered a pro? XD Anyways, I’d like to help beginners out too. The only help I received was from chat… And looking at the apps in coliseum and what’s good/bad. When I first started, it took me days to find resources like the wiki. I’ll be providing T1 samples to any new players if they ask.. at minimum. Though it might take me awhile to find. And because, you know, auction space is only 3. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jed213:

Hmm… Am I considered a pro? XD Anyways, I’d like to help beginners out too. The only help I received was from chat… And looking at the apps in coliseum and what’s good/bad. When I first started, it took me days to find resources like the wiki. I’ll be providing T1 samples to any new players if they ask.. at minimum. Though it might take me awhile to find. And because, you know, auction space is only 3. :/

I leave that mission up to you. I tried it a while ago and it was quite hard.

Flag Post

So, now we have 2 pros and an average player (myself). All we need now are the noobs.

Flag Post

make that 2 pros and 2 average players..i would like to help in any ways possible.. becasue i lik assassin had started with little or no help from anyone, i have only been playing for a few weeks and still dont know how to effectivly breed strong critters =/

Flag Post

hi i am a noobie if u can se i cant evn spel i need yur help let me join yur syndda thigy… :)

Flag Post

ok i like my synd so i want to i wann stay with it ill help so as far as good samples for noobs talk to me but money i cant do so your on your own with that one

Flag Post
Originally posted by KoolguyV2:

hi i am a noobie if u can se i cant evn spel i need yur help let me join yur syndda thigy… :)

Give me a better application and I’ll reconsider :P. I’ve seen you in chat. I know you can write.

Flag Post

but that musty be somon els idon evn know wha im doin…halp me

Flag Post

Lololololololol….Sorry i had to do that :\…But i cant join i am the pro’est here :P

Flag Post

mmmmmmmmm ima beginner help me pez.i only have 5k because i bought 3 super lions and a super hornet pez help me i dont get on what im supposed to do.jk i would help the begginers but i no have the time and im at my grandperents house.

Flag Post

…..right. Anyone else?

Flag Post

I would join but seriously i think my requirements are too high :\ (In seriousness)

Flag Post

im talking to u in chat ill delete my synd then ill talk in chat and ask

Flag Post

im neither expert or beginner…first, rate me, second know im not the best or even close to it, lol

Flag Post

i’d join, but i am neither noobish enough nor knowledgeable enough.

on second thought…i think i will have to level up my syndicate so i can join. i’d appreciate whatever help i can get, and i will even try to help others out (since i had some help when i first started). i dont think i will do samples, but i would be willing to share/locate information.

Flag Post

Lol jkid what syn lvl are you?

I’m actually taking pretty much anyone right now. :P

Flag Post

Im not a noob but ill join if you want??? and ill just put one of my weaker critters in the synd

Flag Post

I need the help, but I’m already in a synd…

Flag Post

Ok let me rephrase that. Anyone who needs help, I can help you outside the syn if you have any questions, but this was mainly created so that I can see people’s critters fight and give them pointers. I’m taking anyone who wants help with how their critters can be set up better.

Kool if you really do need help in that area, post here again. :P

Eki I can help depending on what it is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BirdSpirit:

Eki I can help depending on what it is.

I want a Wyrm, but all I have is Calamari’s and Spider samples… is there a way to make a Wyrm out of them?

just kidding

All I need is some motivation to start all over… gathering samples to breed Dragons & Torts. And some patience to max my Calamari’s and then breed Hydras, and max them for splicers. :)

Flag Post

injects eki with patience and motivation

Better? :D

Flag Post

lol..can anyone give me tips on effective breeding..thats all i really need…

Flag Post

Tim, Whatever you’re trying to breed, make sure you actually have the apps. Don’t get the apps before hand though. If you need rhino horns for example, Don’t get them until you want to breed them in. And don’t be afraid of taint. That shouldn’t really be that bothersome…