[Heroes of Gaia] MEDUSA REMOVAL?

52 posts

Flag Post

I believe mudusa should be removed from this game because it is much too overpowering in the arena, it basically allows you to win no matter what happens. anyway +1 , +2 , +3, ect.. this if you agree. thanks guys :)

Flag Post

Disagree.

Flag Post

I beat medusas quite regularly. Whats frustrating is when you beat everything but the medusa, have 1k t10 left, and then lose anyway. I support this but doubt it will go anywhere.

Flag Post

should be removed.

Flag Post

nah it gives a chance for poorly equipped players to score at least 1 win per day

Flag Post

Medusa is a novelty in the arena. Keep it. It makes things interesting. And besides, it’s not like Snail sells Medusa scrolls in the shop where they would replace elementals on the battlefield. Not yet anyway.

Insert dramatic music

Flag Post
Originally posted by lechat:

nah it gives a chance for poorly equipped players to score at least 1 win per day

Flag Post

If your hero sucks enough that you need a medusa to win, you dont deserve the win.

Flag Post

Everyone get one each day. Its fair game. Newer and/or poorly equipped players get a chance to a win per day. It isn’t immortal. Its been killed many times. I guessing you are not able to beat it during this whole time. I have encounter it several times a day and it is nothing different from encountering strong player several times a day and losing to them. Keep in mind you got 10 arena battles. You lose no troop. You gain point(s) and exp win or lose. Deal with it. Just be happy you getting it for free which is all I care for.

Flag Post

I have beaten it myself several sometimes, I wasn’t saying I lose to it every time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BrightSky:

Everyone get one each day. Its fair game. Newer and/or poorly equipped players get a chance to a win per day. It isn’t immortal. Its been killed many times. I guessing you are not able to beat it during this whole time. I have encounter it several times a day and it is nothing different from encountering strong player several times a day and losing to them. Keep in mind you got 10 arena battles. You lose no troop. You gain point(s) and exp win or lose. Deal with it. Just be happy you getting it for free which is all I care for.

I would be happy if it were to be removed, I don’t care what you say, just because you get to choose Medusa you instantly win? If Medusa stays it should be nerfed. 1-20 arena should be 50k hp, 21-40 arena should be 150k hp, 41-60 should be 300k hp, 61-80 arena should be 500k hp, 81-100 should be 750k hp. comment on this, it should give you something to talk about, hope you like the idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rubicondan1995:

I would be happy if it were to be removed, I don’t care what you say, just because you get to choose Medusa you instantly win? If Medusa stays it should be nerfed. 1-20 arena should be 50k hp, 21-40 arena should be 150k hp, 41-60 should be 300k hp, 61-80 arena should be 500k hp, 81-100 should be 750k hp. comment on this, it should give you something to talk about, hope you like the idea.

What part of using it and still lose the arena battle you not get? What part of it being not immortal you not get? I guess I better said it is a mortal creature that can be killed if it help you understand the part it is not immortal better. I don’t care for your suggestion or the fact you care or not of what I said. Its fact that you should care. I can kill it in lvl81+ arena against lvl100 hero opponent. MAYBE YOU CAN KILL IT YOURSELF TOO. KEEP ON HOPING. The lower level arena do not matter as much, you can’t stay in lower level arena forever (if you using the same hero that is). IF YOU CAN KILL MEDUSA THEN JUST KILL IT WHEN YOU MEET IT. Use it if you want or not. Why do you complain “instant win”? You don’t get “instant win” just because you using it. You can still lose against strong opponent.
FACTS:
INSTANT WIN” you got a weak opponent and you just wasted your Medusa summon. You could have won without it. Congratulation on the win; however, unfortunately you wasted your Medusa summon for nothing.
INSTANT LOSE” you are weak and you face a strong player with Medusa summon. You would still lose to him or her even if Medusa summon wasn’t used. CONGRULATION YOU MADE THAT OPPONENT WASTE A MEDUSA SUMMON ON YOU. You earned one point and gain some experience. Keep on trying and maybe you will achieve victory or don’t try and accept losing to those better than you.

Flag Post

What part of using it and still lose the arena battle you not get? What part of it being not immortal you not get? I guess I better said it is a mortal creature that can be killed if it help you understand the part it is not immortal better. I don’t care for your suggestion or the fact you care or not of what I said. Its fact that you should care. I can kill it in lvl81+ arena against lvl100 hero opponent. MAYBE YOU CAN KILL IT YOURSELF TOO. KEEP ON HOPING. The lower level arena do not matter as much, you can’t stay in lower level arena forever (if you using the same hero that is). IF YOU CAN KILL MEDUSA THEN JUST KILL IT WHEN YOU MEET IT. Use it if you want or not. Why do you complain “instant win”? You don’t get “instant win” just because you using it. You can still lose against strong opponent.
FACTS:
INSTANT WIN” you got a weak opponent and you just wasted your Medusa summon. You could have won without it. Congratulation on the win; however, unfortunately you wasted your Medusa summon for nothing.
INSTANT LOSE” you are weak and you face a strong player with Medusa summon. You would still lose to him or her even if Medusa summon wasn’t used. CONGRULATION YOU MADE THAT OPPONENT WASTE A MEDUSA SUMMON ON YOU. You earned one point and gain some experience. Keep on trying and maybe you will achieve victory or don’t try and accept losing to those better than you.

yes, but how much force does mudusa carry? 2M itself? dont you think that is a bit overpowering for any arena? Only a complete idiot would think mudusa is a fair thing to put in the game.

Flag Post

FACTS:

yes, but how much force does mudusa carry? 2M itself? dont you think that is a bit overpowering for any arena? Only a complete idiot would think mudusa is a fair thing to put in the game.

stop complaining medusa sucks when you have enough def like 400-500

Flag Post
Originally posted by zombiekilla2:

FACTS:

I’m a fucking idiot who knows nothing of this game./p>

Flag Post
Originally posted by anidiotwithagun:
Originally posted by zombiekilla2:

FACTS:

I’m a fucking idiot who knows nothing of this game./p>

wait i see what i said …. lol i feel stupid

Flag Post

“Only a complete idiot would think mudusa is a fair thing to put in the game.”

Only a complete idiot would think he have one mudusa to use too is unfair. I am pretty sure you use it once a day if not more with reset yet you still complaining its not a fair feature in the game. Only a complete idiot would continue complaining about Mudusa IF he is able to beat it OR not working on improving his hero and join the MANY OTHERS THAT CAN TAKE MUDUSA DOWN.

“stop complaining medusa sucks when you have enough def like 400-500”

You don’t need that much def to survive and kill it. I don’t think he can manage that range yet if he is still complaining.

Flag Post

go try and get better instead of complaining

Flag Post

Is there anyone here that arenas who has never-ever used a Medusa? If you used a Medusa for your hero in the arena, but are aginst its use in the arena, that makes you a fooking hypocrite. And from what I’ve seen, everyone has used a Medusa.

Edit to add: And I anxiously await the plethora of players who are going to post saying they have never-ever used a Medusa to assist them in ensuring they win their next arena battle.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LoganVexx:

Is there anyone here that arenas who has never-ever used a Medusa? If you used a Medusa for your hero in the arena, but are aginst its use in the arena, that makes you a fooking hypocrite. And from what I’ve seen, everyone has used a Medusa.

Edit to add: And I anxiously await the plethora of players who are going to post saying they have never-ever used a Medusa to assist them in ensuring they win their next arena battle.

I never used medusa in arena. No really I never did. I didn’t even know what medusa did until this thread.

Flag Post

Chuckie is just trolling.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Wingading:

Chuckie is just trolling.

its CHUCKIE. all his posts should come with the caveat “the following is me being a jackass”

Flag Post

Personally,I want to keep the Medusa in Arena.However,I fought a lvl 61 in arena,with lvl 80 purple hero.I lost,So,I think it should slightly be nerfed.I don’t know how powerful it is,but the health is ridiculous.Lower t a little,or don’t.I’ll simply make my hero better.

Flag Post

leave the girl Medussa alone.. she is fine and fine looking,lol

Flag Post

I dont see the point of revoveing it. it just garentees you 1 win in arena. Plus if you kill all the real troops then it counts as a win, even if the medusa still survives