[Crush The Castle 2] Crush The Castle 3?

9 posts

Flag Post

Do you think Crush The Castle 3 is coming soon, because it is rumored to be.
I’ve made a plan for the game:

New Character: Miner, Monk, Beggar

New Weapons: FireBomb(It puts the castle on fire, It can’t fire on metal), Three Metal Blocks( It can break through glass, can’t go through wood, metal and brick)

New Backgrounds: BonFire(that’s in the far background, it’ll show three unimportant people sitting near the bonfire in the back-background)

New Blocks: Glass(It is powerful enough to kill a person if touched)

New Provinces in New Game/Continue: Inkonia(Wooden Castles live there), Bloodinia(Glass Castles live there), Betsonia Ruins(Metal Castles live there)
Vegor&Magor(Mixed Castles live there including the biggest and hardest of them all).

Is this a good idea for it?

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

I hope it will launch in Kongregate

Flag Post
Originally posted by javdale:

I hope it will launch in Kongregate

Hope so.

Flag Post

It wouldn’t launch on Kong, it’d be on ArmorGames first. It’d come to Kong within a month of its release though.

Flag Post

It’s not coming soon, Con is too busy finishing Last Stand: Union City, i hope that his next game will be CTC 3!

Flag Post

The fire bomb already exists… It lights upon wood, and melts everything down…

Flag Post

They better make a CTC 3! I need to kill some more royal members.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hadiclank210:

Do you think Crush The Castle 3 is coming soon, because it is rumored to be.
I’ve made a plan for the game:

New Character: Miner, Monk, Beggar

New Weapons: FireBomb(It puts the castle on fire, It can’t fire on metal), Three Metal Blocks( It can break through glass, can’t go through wood, metal and brick)

New Backgrounds: BonFire(that’s in the far background, it’ll show three unimportant people sitting near the bonfire in the back-background)

New Blocks: Glass(It is powerful enough to kill a person if touched)

Awesome!