[DDTank] Fabelo’s Admin and GMs

34 posts

Flag Post

Dear DDTankers,

Starting from Aug 4, 2011, Admin-Angelina is the only admin GM-YANY is the GMs in Fabelo’s server ^^. bellaswift is still the kongregate forum mod.

Regarding payment problems, if you have any payment issue, please turn to Admin-Angelina directly which will ensure the problem solved more quikly;

Notes:
1. Our GMs will never ask for players’ account information, especially password.
2. if we have any updates about Fabelo’s Admin or GMs, we’ll announce it timely

The following is the info. about the being the GMs.

1. The responsibilities of GM
A. Answer player’s questions actively and correctly
B. Provide guidance for the new players
C. Inform players latest news such as events, announcement etc.
D. Provide feedbacks from player regarding bugs, suggestions etc
E. Report any frauds timely
F. Stay online at least for 3 hours a day
G. Check in when online and check out when offline every day by writing ingame mails to Admin-Angelina
Note: If you need to be offline, please notice Admin-Angelina in advance. Someone being offline for 48 hours or more without earlier notice will be disqualified.

2. Privileges of GM
A. GM suits will be given to the selected players and will be returned once they are not on this position. Check the suits out:
B. Weekly prizes: lvl 4 Energy Stone * 4, Divine Amulet * 2, Horn *7 (Issued at the end of each week)
C. Trumpets: Total 20 trumpets each week will be given to GMs for the purpose of helping players. If there’s some special situation like system bugs or big events, we will raise the number of the trumpets accordingly. Note: There trumpets are not for personal use but for helping players.

3. GM Disqualification
A. In order to create a fair and helpful game environment, our GMs is under supervision of all players. If we receive certain amount of complain of the GM and prove it is true, this GM will be disqualified
B. GMs need to check in when online and check out when offline every day by writing ingame mails to Admin-Angelina. If you need to be offline, please notice Admin-Angelina in advance. Someone being offline for 48 hours or more without earlier notice will be disqualified.

Flag Post

need help im already lvl 15 but still my gulu easy is not a daily task

Flag Post

could you supply your character name?

Flag Post

its ok already bella i got my problem solved already

Flag Post

what a great news :)

Flag Post

hey when I leveled to level 13 I never got a “newbie” chest

Flag Post

When is the firing range opening?

Flag Post

loading failure what is going on now

Flag Post

damn, whats going on with that loading failure :(

Flag Post

It`s been quite a while… should we also asume that our gear will be losing durability for all this time ?

Flag Post

i feeel pity for those who have less vouchers coz they wil soon run out if they cant login for days

Flag Post

Erm … i need some help and i don`t know where to post . For some days i haven`t been receiving the chests (15/30/50/60min) . I left [Gm]Angelina a pm but i didn`t get an answer yet. A little help please ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DyKamy:

Erm … i need some help and i don`t know where to post . For some days i haven`t been receiving the chests (15/30/50/60min) . I left [Gm]Angelina a pm but i didn`t get an answer yet. A little help please ?

Hmm, i got the same. I think its a glitch, someday ill get chests, but another day i dont get anything. I dont know how that thing is working, answer us Angelina? ;d

Flag Post

Hi for chest problem we are checking :)

Flag Post

Hi i had a +4 weapons. but it kinda donwgraded to +1, is this a bug or it happens on failed fortifications?
in game name: GoSki

Flag Post
Originally posted by PainChaud:

Hi i had a +4 weapons. but it kinda donwgraded to +1, is this a bug or it happens on failed fortifications?
in game name: GoSki

If you try to fortify a weapon and fail, it gets downgraded. That’s what divine amulets are for.

Flag Post

oh i see, thank you

Flag Post

:))

Flag Post

I’m making Bella’s job easier. XD

Flag Post

thanks NK12

Flag Post

No problem, I’m used to helping people.

Flag Post

Firing Range will come out next week, together with the new version :))

Flag Post

Awesome -

Flag Post

Um … i keep trying to log in and i can only start a fresh char. Anyone else having this ?

Flag Post

its becuase they are still updating the game. once the update is done then your char will be there waiting for u