[Battlestar Galactica Online] Suggestions for the game

5 posts

Flag Post

Kongregate launcher:
- reduce the size (it’s an auto log in mirror of the actual page and superflous)
- remember the last played server (I play Picon, yet it keeps selecting Libran)

General Game:
- do something about industrial mining. I understand it’s a wing activity, yet it’s near impossible to find a ’toid worth investing time and cubits as sufficiently high level players able to defend just wait until you lose it so they can open their own pockets.
- The camera.
Why does it flip over when you do a looping?
Why does the ship stay on its head until you let go of the controls?
Fix that please, at least the cameraflip is terribly disorienting.

Flag Post

i agree with all of the above. i would also like to suggest taking out walking in the base, its pointless when you can run, and make the next level of ship above the starting ships not cost a fortune that takes forever to get.

Flag Post

Maybe in the future we should have clan wars cylon to colonial or even cylon to cylon or colonial to colonial would be fun and maybe clan sectors? with ops and stuff and the leaders can choose ops wep systyms and upgrade the ops wep

Flag Post

Yeah, server is always at default, need scrolling, not a big deal, unless made 1000 times.

If you’ve found water planetoid (20k+) you need call mining ship once and you’ll get about 300-600 water at time. Water is 0.2 cubits? 2-3 drops gives you enough for another mining ship.

And organized Clan PvP system mmm.

Picon / cylon
cheers.
(How come first time I posted it put mid section of my text in thrice? fixed by editing.)

Flag Post

Why does it flip over when you do a looping
Why does the ship stay on its head until you let go of the controls?
Fix that please, at least the cameraflip is terribly disorienting
Change to Free cam mode and it will fix