[Critter Forge] What's with the boobs in this game?

71 posts

Flag Post

Obviously this game is intended for the young (or you should get a life or a real goldfish at least), so what’s with the inappropriate graphics? Get rid of it.

Flag Post

Hey have you noticed the stats and everything on this game its pretty complicated…Its not intended for the young…iwanna see a 11year old be as pro as juggla and then we can get rid of the boobs…plus i like them -

Flag Post

I agree with Koolguyy to a point. Most young people would be completely lost with a game with this. I, however, having beaten Final Fantasy VIII at the age of 9, could have probably been pro at this game at 11.

Flag Post

I for one support psyonide on this.
It just seems like a cheap strategy to get more male players :P

Flag Post

Hmm, last time I checked you can see boobs in real life. With Bouncing and all. And if I get you, you complain about some fully clothed animated girls.

I think sexuality is an important part of life, and no, I dont consider Critter Forge sexual.

Flag Post

It’s obviously not needed, but I don’t really have an issue with it. I see it enough in other games. If you don’t like it, then don’t play CF. Pretty simple :P

Flag Post

I’m pretty young and I’m pro. I have 6 t4s and 1.5 mill credits.

Flag Post

Lol yeah but alot of younger kids wouldnt know what they are doing plus its a animated game…Get over it

Flag Post

Lol rodent, another showoff?

Flag Post

you think this is bad? honestly who hasn’t seen those adds for evony

Flag Post

Dont even start about evony. lol

Flag Post

Actually, I did notice boobs when I was 11. But in the 30-odd years since then, I’ve seen so many that the ones in the game don’t phase me.

Flag Post

The only part where I think Edgebee went a little overboard is Jenna XD

Flag Post

Well, yeah, if she went overboard she wouldn’t need a life vest.

Flag Post

There is nothing wrong about creating any video game character with boobies. :P

Maybe I can let some character from other game title (I forgot who said it) who can call any character a “boobie lady”. XD

EDIT: oh, and one more thing, my quote only refers to characters, not players.

Flag Post

lol i am okay with the size the girls are supposed to look as if they were out of an anime and most anime girls have big boobs

Flag Post
Originally posted by pheonixcyr:

lol i am okay with the size the girls are supposed to look as if they were out of an anime and most anime girls have big boobs

Please don’t bump dead threads :P

Oops, I just bumped it too..

Flag Post
Originally posted by pheonixcyr:

Danke pervert numero plus neuf mil.

Can we NOT have zombies running around pl0x?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Also this is ANIME were talking about seriously guys if you think this is bad what about Naruto’s sexy jutsu?? 0.0

Flag Post

I think someone has a problem with boobs…

Flag Post

The only boobs I have a problem with are all the boobs complaining about boobs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VolcanoTX:

The only boobs I have a problem with are all the boobs complaining about boobs.

Ohhhh…Iseewhatyoudidthere…
+1 internets for you, sir

Flag Post
Originally posted by blazeakin30:

Originally Posted By koolguyy:Hey retard have you noticed the stats and everything on this game its pretty complicated…Its not intended for the young…iwanna see a 11year old be as pro as juggla and then we can get rid of the boobs…plus i like them -

I’m 11 >.<

You should be 13 to be on this site. You can be reported for that comment and your account could be banned. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by BirdSpirit:
Originally posted by blazeakin30:

Originally Posted By koolguyy:Hey retard have you noticed the stats and everything on this game its pretty complicated…Its not intended for the young…iwanna see a 11year old be as pro as juggla and then we can get rid of the boobs…plus i like them -

I’m 11 >.<

You should be 13 to be on this site. You can be reported for that comment and your account could be banned. :P

Enforcin’ teh lawz, yes bird?