TDP5 Team Battle

103 posts

Flag Post

Well i think there should definetly be new weapons like 5x as many weapons, new shotguns and everything. Shotguns should have a short range but a mass amount of damge and there shots should spread (only shotguns that have a spreadshot, EXAMPLE: sawed off shotgun, etc.) more handguns, smg’s, rocket launchers, a little bit of everything. I also believe there should be scope mode on snipers that let you look twice as far left or right and have a little circle with the crosshair where you will be able to hit and everything else will shaden. I also think head shots should get you a bonus either on coins, XP, or maybe even cash (probably not on cash though). You should be able to upgrade weapons and also be able to create new skins. Some new game modes (proabably best if copied off of Call of Duty) and maybe even a zombies mode? New bombs and grenades. Definetly new maps with better graphics. Keep glitches and bugs to a minimum, if you have any other ideas please PM me and lets hear some feed back.

Flag Post

i’m not even going to repost the last 20 pages of replies on the TDP4 forum that pretty much exlplained why this isn’t happening.

but:

TDP4 is not COD, TDP4 is a flat sidescroller with decent funding, COD is an extensive FPS game worth billions of dollars.

you don’t need scopes on snipers, the bullet only goes so far, and if you’ve played for any amount of time you should probably know where enemy players might be hiding, and so you can ust shoot towards where it is.

no zombies mode, the point of all the TDP games is PVP

more weapons and maps can be added on to TDP4 by updating it

what more bombs or nades do you need? flashbang would cause lots of spamming with them, and it would probably be laggy when your entire screen is whited out. shrapnel…well why would you need shrapnel that does limited damage when i have better aim and a better gun? no bombs- if javelin made them they would be ultra powerful and cash only, and if they do, (quoting whatever675), what stops javelin from making a nuke that wipes out the entire enemy team? and after that, why not make an auto cannon that does 20 million damage, has .00001 firing rate, and unlimited ammo?

most importantly ,javelin doesn’t even read what we have to say lol.

Flag Post

Well i think that TDP5 is a great idea if they make better maps keep all the old ones and even get better weapons cause some of the weapons cost too much and we need something new in the game we just don’t want the game to be like TDP4 even though it is a pretty fun game . They should also let you keep the experience and guns you have so that you don’t have to start all over so then everyone would be happy.

Flag Post

if they do they should make sniper and range weapons like chainsaw lightsaber etc

Flag Post

I Wish They Had TDP5 Team Battle ? >_<

Flag Post

well i know you will probably reject this idea but A DISRUCTABLE ENVIERMENT xD

Flag Post

naw forget all that they should make a story mode part like u can play multiplayer and everything and story mode with coop or single player with onlne tahst what they should add that too

Flag Post

we can have new guns on tdp5 much new guns and they can upgrade but we can have a max level of 120 and health strenght and everyone skills can upgrade up to 20 and then we can have a evolutions

Flag Post

its name is tpd4 team battle

Flag Post

Yup ur rite guys…Upgrading weapons wud be kool … but when we upgrade the weapons u HAVE to PAY in order to upgrade it…..unless it wud be unfair…oh i have an idea…how about….everytime u lvl up …. u can upgrade ur hp….def….acc….explosive…etc. … but only 1 time everytime u lvl up….u get to lvl up ur character and ur weapons.!!!!!!!! thats even better than paying money….rite??? oh 1 more thing ….. ~zombies~ was my idea…..sorry GoliathofAwe… but i thot of that idea since last year November !!!!! Zombies shud be have there….bcuz when u want to join a game or in a room ….. u choose to be either a Human or a Zombie……Humans – Have guns …….. Zombies – Are “fast” and “strong” so they can kill u easily in 1 SHOT … y? bcuz Zombies dont carry guns and if u dont want to die….then kill the Zombies with ur guns duh!!!!!!! Zombies shud be 2x as strong as Humans…thats FAIR !!

Flag Post

ALEKS|

Flag Post

Their making a TPF5?

-Legend

Flag Post

Finally My TDP4 Montage Is Released ! Please Watch It And Thumbs It Up !
Here Is The Link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vgVgyzngo

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

there should be air strike.heli when some one gets multi kills.similer to black ops

Flag Post

Maybe a chest type thing put in cash/coins the more you put in the better chance of a good gun you get (randomly chosen gun) Example:
250 cash 5k coins can get a good cash weapon like snipers/hmg/rocket launcher probably not launcher though.

Flag Post

why is everybody trying to make tdp5 black ops i agree with xxkid123we dont need anoter one and we can just update tdp4and whats with all the zombies why cant anybody make a game without people complaining about the zombies not beging there

Flag Post

I WANT ZOMBIE MATCH FOR TDP4 AND TDP5 ZOMBIE MATCH FOR ALL LVL AND YOU CAN GET SOME 1 TO HELP YOU TO KILL SO ZOMBIE AND I WANT ZOMBIE MATCH TO BE HARD

Flag Post

Well i would like new weapons and maps in tdp4 if your just updating it

Flag Post

THE CREATOR SAID NO TDP5 WILL BE AVAILABLE SO SHUT IT.
SOMEONE CLOSE THIS

Flag Post

its a great idea

Flag Post

I would rather have updated TDP4. You see I’m level 30 and I’m quite sure there is no secure way to transfer your TDP4 data to TDP5. I definitely don’t want to make my levelling progress all over again in this new TDP5, which is probably better than TDP4

Originally posted by AbO3zH:

I WANT ZOMBIE MATCH FOR TDP4 AND TDP5 ZOMBIE MATCH FOR ALL LVL AND YOU CAN GET SOME 1 TO HELP YOU TO KILL SO ZOMBIE AND I WANT ZOMBIE MATCH TO BE HARD

How hard is it to shoot one sluggish zombie? Not very hard. Therefore, the better weapon is solution

Originally posted by blacker123456:

THE CREATOR SAID NO TDP5 WILL BE AVAILABLE SO SHUT IT.
SOMEONE CLOSE THIS

Agree. There won’t be TDP5 since TDP4 can be updated

Originally posted by AkRiTeS:

Maybe a chest type thing put in cash/coins the more you put in the better chance of a good gun you get (randomly chosen gun) Example:
250 cash 5k coins can get a good cash weapon like snipers/hmg/rocket launcher probably not launcher though.

Dear god, No. I don’t want to see people abusing this system when they figure out minimal pack cost for Barret or M2… or for any gun that is overly powered.

Originally posted by joni2:

we can have a max level of 120 and health strenght and everyone skills can upgrade up to 20 and then we can have a evolutions

Where did you forget your grammar? About the max levels, you really shouldn’t add anymore levels. Have you ever experienced that how impossible it is to beat lvl 54 guy with all artifacts? Do you want to make it harder? I wouldn’t
Besides reaching level 60 is already a huge achievement. If you reached level 120, you’d have to spend decades without making a TDP -nerd out of yourself

Flag Post

they shuld add knives when ur near someone u cann stab

Flag Post

i would suggest there should be better security against hacking machines such as cheat engine and wpe pro and many other

Flag Post

Darn the noobiest forum ever about tdp4…
Tdp4 continue in beta(I think) And the game its updating so slow for think about the creator will make an other version of this game..The Developer its so busy and he need more developers to make these things.Stop being kids and think about that…JavelinOU will not make tdp5,he will continue updating tdp4.

Originally posted by rish1234:

i would suggest there should be better security against hacking machines such as cheat engine and wpe pro and many other

Agreed

Originally posted by snooze111:

they shuld add knives when ur near someone u cann stab

In your dreams…