[CANNONS 2] screenshots

15 posts

Flag Post

i’m getting some screenshots for movemaker and captioning them, i will add them here aswell for you guys to see. please add your screenshots aswell or if you have better captioning ideas feel free to make them ^^

http://s1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa410/pinningmod/

 
Flag Post

lol at #6 ;p That’s why (whoever that guy is in the screenshot) should have a teleport when there is a bot – they often use 2x and miss at point blank, then you churn their insides out with the grey or red…

 
Flag Post

 
Flag Post

lol ur actuly sad enough to play against urself and make up names for bots u control and play a game with the crappiest features ever? u seriously must have a sad,sad, life. please, for me, get outside the house and do somethign with ur life dude.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by pinning:

lol ur actuly sad enough to play against urself and make up names for bots u control and play a game with the crappiest features ever? u seriously must have a sad,sad, life. please, for me, get outside the house and do somethign with ur life dude.

LOL he’s mad

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KeroroGunsou333:

When he said screenshots, he meant screenshots from Cannons 2. Moron.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino:
Originally posted by pinning:

lol ur actuly sad enough to play against urself and make up names for bots u control and play a game with the crappiest features ever? u seriously must have a sad,sad, life. please, for me, get outside the house and do somethign with ur life dude.

LOL he’s mad

Just noticed this: You laughed at him for making bots to play against, so he uses an alternate account to reply. Just… wow.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:
Originally posted by Dudleydino:
Originally posted by pinning:

lol ur actuly sad enough to play against urself and make up names for bots u control and play a game with the crappiest features ever? u seriously must have a sad,sad, life. please, for me, get outside the house and do somethign with ur life dude.

LOL he’s mad

Just noticed this: You laughed at him for making bots to play against, so he uses an alternate account to reply. Just… wow.

That’s not my account, sis.

 
Flag Post

DudleyDino is obviously your alternate account.

If you go back to the first post you made under the name Dudley, it is the first (and only) person to agree with you. He then backs up everything that you say without any variance in opinion. You never directly speak to each other, you just switch accounts occasionally to back up what you say or to spam. Whenever you post something and then comment on it as Dudley (to create the illusion of support) it is within 15 minutes.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:

DudleyDino is obviously your alternate account.

If you go back to the first post you made under the name Dudley, it is the first (and only) person to agree with you. He then backs up everything that you say without any variance in opinion. You never directly speak to each other, you just switch accounts occasionally to back up what you say or to spam. Whenever you post something and then comment on it as Dudley (to create the illusion of support) it is within 15 minutes.

You’re dead wrong, sis.

 
Flag Post

The irony is that, while you are definitely lying, I am in fact female, which you assumed that I’m not.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:

The irony is that, while you are definitely lying, I am in fact female, which you assumed that I’m not.

ok sis

 
Flag Post

lol you guys even play Cannons in the forums… ;)