[CANNONS 2] So if you lose a battle you get ZERO?

21 posts

Flag Post

This is really a terrible, terrible game. Like really poor.

Not only are the graphics crappy, the gameplay slow, the targeting impossible, but now when you lose a battle you get nothing?

No chance. No chance in hell. This game will die a slow death.

Flag Post

Crappy graphics? Its a Worms knock-off, what do you expect?

The targeting isnt impossible either, granted the wind has more effect over your shot then Im used to in similar games but thats FAR from impossible.

And who cares if you dont get XP from losing? Not every game has to be like CoD and give you “pity experience” for losing.

Flag Post

Nobody will stick around to play this. Nobody wants to slog through the first levels while learning how to play the game, and lose all their money, and get nothing.

Nobody. This will devolve into a game with 40 hardcore members who are addicted to boredom and 10 noobs who join every day only to never come back. Like me.

Flag Post

It’s noobs like you who we don’t want playing the game anyway. Gamers don’t like whiners.

Flag Post

I have to agree, not having experience for loosing gives you no incentive not to just quit as soon as it looks like you may loose.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JMCrooks:

Not only are the graphics crappy, the gameplay slow, the targeting impossible, but now when you lose a battle you get nothing?

1: Your view on the graphics and gameplay are yours and yours only. You may not like this game, but others may.
2: Targeting is not impossible, consider getting more experience to be more accurate, just like any shooting game?
3: When you lose a battle in almost all games, you do get a reward: experience. Your xp will increase no matter if you lose or win.
4: Not getting much from losing is not uncommon from ANY game. Look at Shellshock Live, UMAG, Elements and Tyrant, they all give no reward for a loss. Almost all shooting games on any platform also do not give you anything but xp from a loss (eg, Halo, COD, BC).

Flag Post

Losing only affects your score, you get experience. Also, the rating you lose (score) depends on rating of opponent. If you lose against veteran, you lose only like 1 or 2. If you beat them, you can potentially get over 50 rating.

Flag Post

losing gives u xp… it just doesn’t give you money and if u need money badly at a low level get a high level to help you out in teams

Originally posted by 441407:

Losing only affects your score, you get experience. Also, the rating you lose (score) depends on rating of opponent. If you lose against veteran, you lose only like 1 or 2. If you beat them, you can potentially get over 50 rating.

hes correct many high ranks are bot farmwers and lose in pvp even if they win by fluke u lsoe hardly enough but if you win u gain many points

swell as noobys get the strongest shot just after they do tutoiral so the can easily win if they play well

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltraMagnus:

I have to agree, not having experience for loosing gives you no incentive not to just quit as soon as it looks like you may loose.

Who said you don’t get experience for losing? You get just as much extra experience for winning as you do for losing (which is none.) You get experience by hitting or killing people. It is not based on the outcome of the match at all.
However, you can only get gold in two ways:

1. Win a match and get the gold for that match. The gold for the current match is displayed under your exp at the right side of the screen. You can increase it by using items, hitting people, and killing people.
2. Sell an item. Items can be bought and resold for face value (no gold gain) or won from treasure chests and sold in the shop after the match (gold gain!)

Flag Post

1. Is not a moneymaking method.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Superdupercat:

1. Is not a moneymaking method.

Yes, it is. How is winning a match and getting coins not a feasible way of getting coins? Someone stuck their skeptical face avatar where it doesn’t belong :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by JMCrooks:

Flag Post

nice one you bumped another month old post that had already been proven to be wrong

Flag Post

Wtf how can you get zero

Flag Post
Originally posted by KeroroGunsou333:

Wtf how can you get zero

If you die without dealing any damage, you will not get any experience.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:
Originally posted by KeroroGunsou333:

Wtf how can you get zero

If you die without dealing any damage, you will not get any experience.

wtfw

Flag Post

first of all u get experience when killing player’s vehicle u earn 20Exp after killing it and hitting it only with 1 shot gives u 5exp if u hit em with 2 shots r more u get 10 exp
second of all the graphics aren’t crappy cannons made it like 2D
third of all if the game play is slow theres alot of players using internet connection thats why internets are slow when a lot of people are using internet
Fourth of all targeting isn’t impossible cannons made the angle like a part of protractor and every vehicle has different angle except cannon and balista cause they have the same angle
Fifth of all u dont get NOTHING after losing a battle if u mves to a barrel u get a item instantly if u didn’t used it u may sell it u would be lucky if you sell swap u get instantly 400 coins

Tip:Don’t tap the space like other games

Flag Post

I’m a red stripe player and the point is that you will have lots of coins by the time you get a red stripe! I have 110000coins at exactly June 19,2012! And there is a limit to XP cause mine stopped after it reached 60995! So play the game well enough so you won’t have to worry about XP or coins! And the maximum level is 33 which I already reached! Probably everyone else who was posting on this thread is a noob at this game!Wind is a part of this game designed to throw noobs off track.

Flag Post

Throwing noobs off track is a bad thing. 1) it demoralizes them when they realize they don’t stand a chance of winning 2) if they keep losing without gaining much xp they will level slowly, and it is more likely that they will quit the game, which means that the game will remain as dead as it is now

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThanatosII:

Throwing noobs off track is a bad thing. 1) it demoralizes them when they realize they don’t stand a chance of winning 2) if they keep losing without gaining much xp they will level slowly, and it is more likely that they will quit the game, which means that the game will remain as dead as it is now

i have to agree i am a noob i started 2 days ago and i never won a match, ana the people are using the map as a atvantange becouse they knock ppl of the map for a cheat win thats how i lost most of um, so i might as well quit cannans 1 was better then this, gesh how have u herd that? well the creater needs to make the game more fair like a lvl thing ling in strike force heros very easy1-6 easy 3-9 normal 12-15 hard 18-24 and insane 26-max thats how it should work to make it fair

Flag Post

Alright people, Ill teach you on the game ugh others don’t like teaching noobs well… pm me if you like :/