[CANNONS 2] Tanks/characters

39 posts

Flag Post

what character/tank do you use (take a pic and post it up here)

Flag Post

you know what, ill come back to this when im level 30, i use different things every time, so ill come up with something when i unlock everything.

Flag Post

this games needs trebuchet

Flag Post

agreed. trebuchet is already made since it was going to be used with dynablast’s weps but at the last min cannons decided to change it into dynablast

Flag Post

Why play this game when you can play the same thing with more features?

Flag Post

Agreed, you could play this:

http://www.addictinggames.com/strategy-games/tanks.jsp

for HOURS.

And it’s not even MMO!

Flag Post

u coould play this instead because its the best of its kind… its balanced out and features arnt completly retarded and decrease the game

Flag Post

omg dudley that game is one of the worst games i have ever played its extremly easy, has no balance, slow, has retarded features that make the game much worst and is boring

Flag Post
Originally posted by pinning:

omg dudley that game is one of the worst games i have ever played its extremly easy, has no balance, slow, has retarded features that make the game much worst and is boring

And it’s still much better than cannons two!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino:

And it’s still much better than cannons two nothing it is a complete laod of shit i agree with you!

cool i completly agree to ^^ not lest stfu and u leave whilst i continue to play

Flag Post
Originally posted by KeroroGunsou333:

Why play this game when you can play the same thing with more features?

You deserve an award for turning this thread into yet another bitch session.
If you would like to complain about the game, go write it in your diary, because no one that is playing cares.

Flag Post

All of you are acting like 3 year olds once one side quits this will all stop like Magic so just stop fighting so everyone can get on with their lives you can chose to follow someones opinon or not but that dosnt mean if you choose not to keep following them and telling them off for everything they say Looks at ev And also you dont have to always share your opinons and put them in every place you can Looks at Keroro So please just Stop (But of course all those 3 year olds will ignore me if they are)…

Flag Post
Originally posted by SirSonic:

All of you are acting like 3 year olds once one side quits this will all stop like Magic so just stop fighting so everyone can get on with their lives you can chose to follow someones opinon or not but that dosnt mean if you choose not to keep following them and telling them off for everything they say Looks at ev And also you dont have to always share your opinons and put them in every place you can Looks at Keroro So please just Stop (But of course all those 3 year olds will ignore me if they are)…

don’t take sides with a troll retard _

Flag Post

don’t take sides with a troll retard _

You’re teh troll.

Flag Post

If someone is both incorrect and rude, what reason do I have not to tell them off? Save my time? I would love to spend my time fighting with helpless, ridiculous, uneducated trolls. Looks at KeroroGunsou333.

I would also like to point out that the anime is named Keroro Gunso, with no ‘U’.

Third, I would like to let the record show that I am following no one. KeroroGunsou333 is trolling, and I am giving my own opinion on topics that he brings up, along with a swift rebuttal of his every falter. Following implies that the conversation is going somewhere, which it is clearly not.

Next, I am going to say that implying that anyone that will post in this thread is three years old will not work. KeroroGunsou333 might be, in fact, three years old. I do not know. But I do know that your archaic psychology methods will not work.

Also, I am going to make note that he is not taking sides with a troll. Being that he indirectly told KeroroGunsou and me what to do, if he is taking anyone’s side, it is yours.

Finally, I would like to ask how you are going to finish this clause:
“but that dosnt mean if you choose not to keep following them and telling them off for everything they say”
You started saying “If you choose not to…”, but then never said what would happen if I were to stop correcting people. I would like to know because I don’t believe that it is either a peaceful Cannons 2 thread or a feeling of satisfaction.

PS: You realize that you bumped a thread that was almost a month old to complain about things that people said in it.

Flag Post

tl;dr

jks :P sirsonic obviosuly didn’t read my

Ahahahaha, but DDTanks is top 5 and you isn’t.

ahahaha but nobody gives a shit snce ur trolling fails (seriously i’m mroe of a troll than you and i’m a mod), ddtanks is a horrible game and isn’t in the top 5, ddtanks advertise, this game is amazing and its not even finished yet

lol nah

hoiw would you know? you don’t even have an account

post as he said kero has a right to an opinion.

ev was only siding with me not telling kero off, as a mod i reply to trollsand do tell them off

Flag Post

i have mcdonalds

Flag Post

i have mcdonalds

now the only thing you need is a life ^^

Flag Post

i have mcdonalds

i have ketchup

Flag Post

i have mcdonalds

i have ketchup

You still lack a life, dignity, and self-worth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:

i have mcdonalds

i have ketchup

I have fries.

Flag Post

i have mcdonalds

i have ketchup

I have fries.

i hope you get fried

Flag Post

i have mcdonalds

i have ketchup

I have fries.

i hope you get fried

I have a shake.

Flag Post

I am breaking the quote chain.
Congratulations on having all of the skills required to work for less than minimum wage behind a cash register.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator