[Business Tycoon Online] about the "Christmas Tree" function

22 posts

Flag Post

Dear Player,

You should have noticed that there is a function named “Christmas Tree” in game, which is in fact open by mistakes. We will shut down this function in next maintenance, so if you have any rewards remaining on the Christmas Tree, take your time to get the rewards.

Added on 7-10-2011:

Thanks for your below comments, I am sorry for not stating clearly in the previous announcements.

1.Based on the “Christmas Tree” settings, when the game period ends you cannot continue to light up the tree, however you can get the allowance for 30 days, and the allowance it determined by the tree level you have lighted up before the game ends.

2.And based on your comments, we also think it is too sudden to end the “Christmas Tree”, so we decided to extend the game period to 2011-07-25 18:00. So let’s make full use of the remaining time to light up more levels.

Enjoy the game.
BTO Team.

Flag Post

but what about collecting the allowance?

Flag Post

"

Originally posted by BusinessTycoon:

Dear Player,

You should have noticed that there is a function named “Charismas Tree” in game, which is in fact open by mistakes. We will shut down this function in next maintenance, so if you have any rewards remaining on the Charismas Tree, take your time to get the rewards.

Enjoy the game.
BTO Team.

You said that it’s Charismas Tree or Christmas Tree? And Christmas Tree is not open by mistakes.. How could you shut it down when all of us tried so hard to climb up christmas tree?

Flag Post

will it reopen? i suppose, nov/dec? for the things used to highlight it now will just go to waste…. and if it reopens, at least we can prepare to get them in advance.

Flag Post

Its also an annoance if you set your longer term strategy to complete the christmas tree, I have set myself long term goals to achieve things but this will go to waste.

Flag Post

you mean Christmas Tree? It was open for 7 months by mistake? are you frigging kidding?

Flag Post

The allowance will be available for 30 days.

Flag Post

This is just Christmas tree that is ending, right? The Sapience still goes on until 7/20?

Flag Post

WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT! NOW I KNOW U ARE MAD I WILL QUITE IF X-TREE IS CLOSED

Flag Post

So there is nothing on the dovo forum, the timer on the tree is still running as before, and you all believe one troll on the kongregate forum telling you that the heart of the game will be taken out?

Flag Post

well, several ppl asked in game service, and it confirmed. And this “troll” has BTO as developed game in prodile.

Flag Post

MAuM this troll is the game profile its no joke plus we did confirim it sadly

Flag Post

wow really it looks like you are right. We now get the bto anouncement throug the kong forum, or only the embarrassing stuff??? The counter is still going, there is nothing in latest news or on their forum, there is nothing in game… Wow.
I take the calling you a troll back, and you are lucky cause what i want to call you is not allowed on this forum, but you really made a succesfull game with this attitude?
I’m glad i have only spend a little money trying for the millionairs title, i’m sure if you’d try an equivalent to this in rl you’ll end up in jail.
I shouldn’t let this get to me, … i’m out.

Flag Post

I cant see why it would be unfair to let it run on this server when this server is missing alot of things that is on other servers as stronghold arena and saint atterie.

Flag Post

I would recommend people using the in game help features to voice your concerns. The suggestions area seems a good fit for this. I agree the removal of the ctree, which many of us have spent a lot of time preparing for, will upset a lot of people. I myself am VERY close to finishing my current level, and would be missing out on the gold. We may not know the reasons, but hopefully they have a good reason for removing this feature.

Flag Post

i guess it’s cause of the gold it’s not good for profit

Flag Post

Thanks for your comments, I am sorry for not stating clearly in the previous announcements.

1.Based on the “Christmas Tree” settings, when the game period ends you cannot continue to light up the tree, however you can get the allowance for 30 days, and the allowance it determined by the tree level you have lighted up before the game ends.

2.And based on your comments, we also think it is too sudden to end the “Christmas Tree”, so we decided to extend the game period to 2011-07-25 18:00. So let’s make full use of the remaining time to light up more levels.

Enjoy the game.
BTO Team.

Flag Post

well still not going to help me….i would still need about 100 eggs/ candys

Flag Post

you still have 13 days.. it’s more than enough..

Flag Post

but not to get 800M :-/

Flag Post

chris read and then write^^ i need 185 eggs and by the end of it i would still need about 100 eggs….i hope you can read….

Flag Post

darkmic, u should have enuf already, right??

Originally posted by darkmic:

well still not going to help me….i would still need about 100 eggs/ candys

it’s already 10 days.. :)