[CANNONS 2] Items

56 posts

Flag Post

I think items are really making the game harder, and i understand they are supposed to do that, but i always get into situations where there’s me and a teammate against one guy and he’ll start healing like crazy and sometimes me and the teammate actually lose…
I’m sure some of you have experienced this before, and i want to ask if we can either limit the holding of items down to 2 or limit the use of items in a game down to 1 or 2.

P.s Right after I posted that i got into a game where i guy small repaired, large repaired and 2x shot killed me.
PLZ CHANGE

Flag Post

If you would like to not be quickly killed by people using items, here are five easy steps:

1. Win a game. Obtain coins.
2. Buy items. (Preferably x2, Large Repair, or R+.)
3. Play the game as it was intended.
4. Win that game and get coins. (Using items adds to the total of coins won. If you use four items and win the game, you will make a profit.)
5. Repeat.

items are a good thing. People that don’t understand that are not.

Flag Post

Oh, hey there owner322 ;p A lot of games often turn into point-blank rotor-dyna 2x slugfests, but often people waste their items on shots that are trickier, or they think they got right but didn’t. If you think normal items are bad, play someone with lots of Silver coin items…epic lol when they fail or kill themselves…

As for me, I try to only use items if I think I need them to win. Otherwise I just keep them so as not to waste coins…btw I was in a game the other day, and I needed to small repair, large repair and 2x to win…not an uncommon strategy ;p

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by owner322:

P.s Right after I posted that i got into a game where i guy small repaired, large repaired and 2x shot killed me.
PLZ CHANGE

There’s a little button that says “Edit post” right under your post count, which is under your name at the left side of each post you submit. Use that to merge posts, double-posting clutters the page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JamikKim:

Oh, hey there owner322 ;p A lot of games often turn into point-blank rotor-dyna 2x slugfests, but often people waste their items on shots that are trickier, or they think they got right but didn’t. If you think normal items are bad, play someone with lots of Silver coin items…epic lol when they fail or kill themselves…

As for me, I try to only use items if I think I need them to win. Otherwise I just keep them so as not to waste coins…btw I was in a game the other day, and I needed to small repair, large repair and 2x to win…not an uncommon strategy ;p

Today I played against a Rotator that used Homing (just in a friendly 2v2 with strangers, not like a tournament or some kind of grudge match) and they ended up hitting and killing their own partner instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ev123ert:
Originally posted by owner322:

PLZ CHANGE

There’s a little button that says “Edit post” right under your post count, which is under your name at the left side of each post you submit. Use that to merge posts, double-posting clutters the page.

Originally posted by JamikKim:

Today I played against a Rotator that used Homing (just in a friendly 2v2 with strangers, not like a tournament or some kind of grudge match) and they ended up hitting and killing their own partner instead.

Flag Post

The reason that I posted that was because he said P.S., and it was obviously two parts of one message. That was two completely unrelated messages that I posted, and I wanted to bump the thread too (editing a post doesn’t bump the thread). I also said “today”, and if I hadn’t made a new post, it wouldn’t have a new date, and everyone would have assumed that it was ten days ago and not this morning.

Flag Post

Is that an elaborate way of saying “oops”?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KeroroGunsou333:

No, not at all. Did you read the posts?

Flag Post

Is that a can?

Flag Post

Is that a can?

What? No, that isn’t a can (I assume you mean like a soup can because I don’t know what other kind of can you might mean as a noun), it is a sentence. Is that a satsuma tree?

Flag Post

Is that a can?

What? No, that isn’t a can (I assume you mean like a soup can because I don’t know what other kind of can you might mean as a noun), it is a sentence. Is that a satsuma tree?

I think it’s a mouse.

Flag Post

Please explain what you meant by “Is that a can?”.

Flag Post

Obviously it looks like a can.

Flag Post

You’re an idiot and I am done entertaining your stupid questions. This doesn’t pertain to the purpose of the thread (which didn’t have much of a purpose to begin with) at all.

Flag Post

You’re an idiot and I am done entertaining your stupid questions. This doesn’t pertain to the purpose of the thread (which didn’t have much of a purpose to begin with) at all.

I think you are a can.

Flag Post

Thank god that they locked the last thread. This one is next, I hope.

Flag Post

What is a can?

Flag Post

and I wanted to bump the thread too

I believe it’s a can.

Flag Post

The whole quoting someone’s post and changing what they said is irritating.

This game is just amazing. I know that I am a troll, totally, and the mods should lock this thread. I’m just an attention starved eleven-year-old boy, and I just want to make a scene. All of my friends on the short bus tell me that I am awesum though, so I listen to them and troll on Kongregate, where my favorite game ever, Cannons 2, is. I am secretly trying to cover up the pain of my mother telling me that she doesn’t love me, though. Slap me in the face, please.

See how easy it is?

Also – idiot. The thread was the highest non-sticky, you can’t bump a thread that is first.

Flag Post

Also, it’s sad, we were having a decent discssion about artillery genre games until you turned into your avatar.

Flag Post

Also, stop trolling.

Flag Post

I’m glad no one plays this anymore. Serves that mod right.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudleydino:

I’m glad no one plays this anymore. Serves that mod right.

I know right.