[CANNONS 2] xXPro_GamerXx Suggestions

7 posts

Flag Post

1. Take out the “flood” and change it to something along the lines of disasters/Natural Disasters then add in with flood

“earthquake” the ground can change formation randomly and create hills
“frost” frost will come and it will freeze random players for a turn
“meteor shower” meteors will fall not inflict damage but make craters in the ground and then dissapear (the meteors)
“Storm” a storm will appear and lightning will hurt players
and “off/none”
Also what you can do is in the game in th top right hand corner put in a symbol showing what type of disaster it is for instance a snowflake for frost

2. Add in a extra part to add in “Teams” to make the teams normal or random and “Number of Teams” which can vairy from 2-4

3. you could also make a game mode which is random but this means the # of teams can either be set or also random but i would have it so it would be either no teams or 2

4. for the silver coins dont make them so easy to get or else ppl would be getting them so easy and using armaggeden a lot and if 2 ppl had on the team is would be lame so i would keep it as to something u can buy or get in chests or else the game would be ruined

5. add in a training room that isnt for exp but it puts bots in different spots even if they dont shoot for begginers to have a chance to get a hold of how much power and angle to use but make sure when they start the game no 1 else can see its going and in it they can customize enemys and friendlys shooting or not and you could put in a level of difficulty in it

6. you could make a mode for certain lvls only so that they all can only use one specific tank and add in no items or not

7. the colours and customization for the tanks r kidna poor i would put in as a near final one like lvl 30 or 31 a colour wheel so people can choose a more distinct colour and also I DONT WANT BUT NEED a canadian flag there . im trying to get silver coins to upload my own atm but you could also add different things u could put onto your tank like you could spray paint/put on a sticker to the side having existing tags or 4 letters of your choice (post what other flags u might want)

these are basically all the game parts ive suggested idc bout the maps add your opinions and add ons and suggestions for mine etc ty

I will be adding more as i think of it for now this is all

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

most if not all of them are already being made but thanks anyway ^^

Flag Post
Originally posted by xXPro_GamerXx:

1. Take out the “flood” and change it to something along the lines of disasters/Natural Disasters then add in with flood

“earthquake” the ground can change formation randomly and create hills
“frost” frost will come and it will freeze random players for a turn
“meteor shower” meteors will fall not inflict damage but make craters in the ground and then dissapear (the meteors)
“Storm” a storm will appear and lightning will hurt players
and “off/none”
Also what you can do is in the game in th top right hand corner put in a symbol showing what type of disaster it is for instance a snowflake for frost

2. Add in a extra part to add in “Teams” to make the teams normal or random and “Number of Teams” which can vairy from 2-4

3. you could also make a game mode which is random but this means the # of teams can either be set or also random but i would have it so it would be either no teams or 2

4. for the silver coins dont make them so easy to get or else ppl would be getting them so easy and using armaggeden a lot and if 2 ppl had on the team is would be lame so i would keep it as to something u can buy or get in chests or else the game would be ruined

5. add in a training room that isnt for exp but it puts bots in different spots even if they dont shoot for begginers to have a chance to get a hold of how much power and angle to use but make sure when they start the game no 1 else can see its going and in it they can customize enemys and friendlys shooting or not and you could put in a level of difficulty in it

6. you could make a mode for certain lvls only so that they all can only use one specific tank and add in no items or not

7. the colours and customization for the tanks r kidna poor i would put in as a near final one like lvl 30 or 31 a colour wheel so people can choose a more distinct colour and also I DONT WANT BUT NEED a canadian flag there . im trying to get silver coins to upload my own atm but you could also add different things u could put onto your tank like you could spray paint/put on a sticker to the side having existing tags or 4 letters of your choice (post what other flags u might want)

these are basically all the game parts ive suggested idc bout the maps add your opinions and add ons and suggestions for mine etc ty

I will be adding more as i think of it for now this is all

Sorry for quoting the whole thing, but two Armageddons isn’t an instant kill. The 60% is subtracted from the current health. That would leave you with 16% health. Still sucks, but at least it isn’t -20% health.

Flag Post

@^ – Just… wow.