[Dawn of Nations] Lone Wolfs

11 posts

Flag Post

Hell no growth in my alliance I’m starting to think I formed a one man team, if there’s is any others we should get together and talk about the issues of the alliance trolls, the very reasons our alliances do not seem to grow. Alliance Troll? The very players who vy to destroy weak and forming alliance either by annexation or conquest. The very guys who seek to pursue you and your few members to burn them to the ground to get rid of us, to the point were they give up the game or join them. Will we stand for this Lone Wolfs, No, rally and go and fight the trolls

Flag Post

TROLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
if u dont like it, get a decent amount of rep and join a good alliance (preferably not NAO coz they are a55holes)
btw u just got trollled.
(O_#) <—-My eye hurtz

Flag Post

well i think hes right but i got 2 alliance invites by just asking in genaral chat

Flag Post

dont join this bullshit join d3elta today!

Flag Post
Originally posted by samuel321:

d3lta sucks, and so do you.

Flag Post

Just about every one i havent seen or herad of is posting now….

Flag Post

Bwhaha! Wow, you must be desprate for members for that alliance of yours, fail. He-he. what bull.

Flag Post

stuff it just make your own alliance and have 2-4 people not like 100+ cause you cant keep track easily

Flag Post

U.W.A is failing were at war with a$$holes and are on the major recruit we need members with 50k or more rep or U.W.A will fall and be lost forever join us and save our alliance and we shall stand against them and fight to our deaths!!!

Flag Post

U.W.A is failing were at war with a$$holes and are on the major recruit we need members with 50k or more rep or U.W.A will fall and be lost forever join us and save our alliance and we shall stand against them and fight to our deaths!!!

….you do realize LT EDA is in a$$holes….your gonna die anyways, no need to drag other ppl with you.

Flag Post

we made peace with tehm