[Dawn of Nations] new alliance death

10 posts

Flag Post

we here at death are here to help all new starters and post 200 light tanks at there city for that bit of extra protection post your name here and the invite will come to you!

Flag Post

lol… im not here to join ur alliance- im just here to troll you and laugh at how crap you sound.
(O_#) <—-My eye hurtz

Flag Post

ive seen you before you must be troubled about your lack of light tanks join today and get a tasty troll sandwih with dry troll food

Flag Post
Originally posted by samuel321:

ive seen you before you must be troubled about your lack of light tanks join today and get a tasty troll sandwih with dry troll food

LTs suck, theyre just fast moving meatshields. HTs are way better. Your a noob for even making LTs.

Flag Post

ive seen you too wtf is with trolls there so gay im not in the alliance anymore im in D3LTA so just forget about this one

Flag Post
Originally posted by samuel321:

ive seen you too wtf is with trolls there so gay im not in the alliance anymore im in D3LTA so just forget about this one

…..Did you just call me a troll, and call me gay? Look who’s talking, a noob with a mouth, like ima_noob…great, it’s a Noob Invasion. __

Flag Post

sry 6thgraderhere but its annoying i was just trying to help begginers who dont know how to make things and stuff

Flag Post

shut up or that will be you.

Or maybe u will turn out like one of these.

Flag Post

i dont think so but cool pics

Flag Post

TROLOLOLOLOL