[Backyard Monsters] An day of Worban (locked)

47 posts

Flag Post
We all know that worban is the 1# player, but we say moonbuggy is.Why?Worban is some guy that spends 500 dollars on shiny why he feels like. We all know this, and thats why i would like to tell an story:"An day of Worban" *An day of Worban* Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list" -Login to your computer; -Go to internet explorer; -Go to kongregate.com and sign in to your account; -Go to backyard monsters; -Recycle all your buildings, towers, walls, and traps; -Rebuild all your walls, buildings, towers, and traps only using shiny; -If you dont have enough spend 500$ on shiny; -Rebuy all power ups; -do this at all your outpost's; -buy an month protection; -attack some of the (poor) fools around your camp; -rebuy an month protection; -catapult all your resource's away; -rebuy them using shiny; -fill your monster bunker with dave's bought by shiny; -buy an hatchery overdrive stage 3; -buy an production overdrive; -buy sharper tools; -empty your monster baiter; -buy monster musk -juice your champion; -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -juice it again -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -repeat all of the above until you fall asleep or die from hunger or thirst. *6 days later* "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" *inside worbans dreams* An Voice says:"WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO JUICE YOUR CHAMPION AGAIN!". Worban responds:"but i did no eat, sleep or drink for two weeks by now...". The voice:"is that an excuse?". Worban:"well no but im tired, hungry and thirsty...". Voice: "if you dont wake up now im going to wor-ban you from kongregate.com, Worban". Worban:"but you are just an voice in my head , how can yo-". Voice: "you dont know half what i can". Worban:"okay, okay, i will stand up already". Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list"... "And kids, did you like the new story ? i hope so , and do you know what the moral of the story is?". "Dont be an neighbour of Worban in backyard monsters?". "Also, but no, the moral is...".

Flag Post
Originally posted by master_matcher:
We all know that worban is the 1# player, but we say moonbuggy is.Why?Worban is some guy that spends 500 dollars on shiny why he feels like. We all know this, and thats why i would like to tell an story:"An day of Worban" *An day of Worban* Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list" -Login to your computer; -Go to internet explorer; -Go to kongregate.com and sign in to your account; -Go to backyard monsters; -Recycle all your buildings, towers, walls, and traps; -Rebuild all your walls, buildings, towers, and traps only using shiny; -If you dont have enough spend 500$ on shiny; -Rebuy all power ups; -do this at all your outpost's; -buy an month protection; -attack some of the (poor) fools around your camp; -rebuy an month protection; -catapult all your resource's away; -rebuy them using shiny; -fill your monster bunker with dave's bought by shiny; -buy an hatchery overdrive stage 3; -buy an production overdrive; -buy sharper tools; -empty your monster baiter; -buy monster musk -juice your champion; -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -juice it again -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -repeat all of the above until you fall asleep or die from hunger or thirst. *6 days later* "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" *inside worbans dreams* An Voice says:"WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO JUICE YOUR CHAMPION AGAIN!". Worban responds:"but i did no eat, sleep or drink for two weeks by now...". The voice:"is that an excuse?". Worban:"well no but im tired, hungry and thirsty...". Voice: "if you dont wake up now im going to wor-ban you from kongregate.com, Worban". Worban:"but you are just an voice in my head , how can yo-". Voice: "you dont know half what i can". Worban:"okay, okay, i will stand up already". Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list"... "And kids, did you like the new story ? i hope so , and do you know what the moral of the story is?". "Dont be an neighbour of Worban in backyard monsters?". "Also, but no, the moral is...".
yay

Flag Post
Originally posted by lht10:
yay
now lht10 is not trolling anymore , i started to like him...wai , i did not farm him yet...xxD

Flag Post
Originally posted by lht10:
yay
now lht10 is not trolling anymore , i started to like him...wai , i did not farm him yet...xxD
don't i not troll i just have some troll outburstes

Flag Post

Trolling at its finest.

Flag Post
"We all know that worban is the 1# player, but we say moonbuggy is.Why?Worban is some guy that spends 500 dollars on shiny why he feels like. We all know this, and thats why i would like to tell an story:"An day of Worban" *An day of Worban* Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list" -Login to your computer; -Go to internet explorer; -Go to kongregate.com and sign in to your account; -Go to backyard monsters; -Recycle all your buildings, towers, walls, and traps; -Rebuild all your walls, buildings, towers, and traps only using shiny; -If you dont have enough spend 500$ on shiny; -Rebuy all power ups; -do this at all your outpost's; -buy an month protection; -attack some of the (poor) fools around your camp; -rebuy an month protection; -catapult all your resource's away; -rebuy them using shiny; -fill your monster bunker with dave's bought by shiny; -buy an hatchery overdrive stage 3; -buy an production overdrive; -buy sharper tools; -empty your monster baiter; -buy monster musk -juice your champion; -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -juice it again -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -repeat all of the above until you fall asleep or die from hunger or thirst. *6 days later* "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" *inside worbans dreams* An Voice says:"WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO JUICE YOUR CHAMPION AGAIN!". Worban responds:"but i did no eat, sleep or drink for two weeks by now...". The voice:"is that an excuse?". Worban:"well no but im tired, hungry and thirsty...". Voice: "if you dont wake up now im going to wor-ban you from kongregate.com, Worban". Worban:"but you are just an voice in my head , how can yo-". Voice: "you dont know half what i can". Worban:"okay, okay, i will stand up already". Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list"... "And kids, did you like the new story ? i hope so , and do you know what the moral of the story is?". "Dont be an neighbour of Worban in backyard monsters?". "Also, but no, the moral is..."." Lol thats the best story i have ever heard, you are a great story teller master machine please tell us another one later

Flag Post
Originally posted by Trickysticks:

Trolling at its finest.

Wow. Just wow.

Flag Post

You spelled “A” wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IcyRulez:
Originally posted by Trickysticks:

Trolling at its finest.

Wow. Just wow.

hey half of next page too

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerbot64:
"We all know that worban is the 1# player, but we say moonbuggy is.Why?Worban is some guy that spends 500 dollars on shiny why he feels like. We all know this, and thats why i would like to tell an story:"An day of Worban" *An day of Worban* Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list" -Login to your computer; -Go to internet explorer; -Go to kongregate.com and sign in to your account; -Go to backyard monsters; -Recycle all your buildings, towers, walls, and traps; -Rebuild all your walls, buildings, towers, and traps only using shiny; -If you dont have enough spend 500$ on shiny; -Rebuy all power ups; -do this at all your outpost's; -buy an month protection; -attack some of the (poor) fools around your camp; -rebuy an month protection; -catapult all your resource's away; -rebuy them using shiny; -fill your monster bunker with dave's bought by shiny; -buy an hatchery overdrive stage 3; -buy an production overdrive; -buy sharper tools; -empty your monster baiter; -buy monster musk -juice your champion; -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -juice it again -take another champion and re-evolve it to lvl 6 using only shiny; -repeat all of the above until you fall asleep or die from hunger or thirst. *6 days later* "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ" *inside worbans dreams* An Voice says:"WAKE UP! YOU HAVE TO JUICE YOUR CHAMPION AGAIN!". Worban responds:"but i did no eat, sleep or drink for two weeks by now...". The voice:"is that an excuse?". Worban:"well no but im tired, hungry and thirsty...". Voice: "if you dont wake up now im going to wor-ban you from kongregate.com, Worban". Worban:"but you are just an voice in my head , how can yo-". Voice: "you dont know half what i can". Worban:"okay, okay, i will stand up already". Worban awake's, he was sleeping on his PC. he did not sleep for an week. he was to busy with backyard and forgot to eat or drink. "Maybe i should go and eat some..." he says. Yes, he talks to himself, that is what happens when poeple dont sleep for an week."But lets just check my daily to do list"... "And kids, did you like the new story ? i hope so , and do you know what the moral of the story is?". "Dont be an neighbour of Worban in backyard monsters?". "Also, but no, the moral is..."." Lol thats the best story i have ever heard, you are a great story teller master machine please tell us another one later
i love telling storys , i also once told a story about fomor vs drull , but it got lost tho to trolling , it was a LONG post ,and the admin deleted all long posts becuase he though mine was an trolling TO...IT JUST GOT LOST:( anyways , just tell me what you want next:D

Flag Post

how about on about a tera vs rocket daves

Flag Post

teratorn vs rocket daves? nah , what about an epic backyard battle?:D

Flag Post

teratorn vs rocket daves? nah , what about an epic backyard battle?:D

epic do it on master’s stories thread

Flag Post

i could , hey lht , if i would make an thread like that it would not be to the game.. ill name it master matchers backyard storie’s

Flag Post

i could , hey lht , if i would make an thread like that it would not be to the game.. ill name it master matchers backyard storie’s

it in game already

Flag Post

hmm , so lht10 is undercover trolling , trying to kill my thread:D/—\ who cares,, i suck! thats whazt realy matterz now:D

Flag Post

hmm , so lht10 is undercover trolling , trying to kill my thread:D/—\ who cares,, i suck! thats whazt realy matterz now:D

okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Flag Post

what a troll lht, master you do not suck you are awesome unlike lht, he trolls but talks casual

Flag Post
Originally posted by killerbot64:

what a troll lht, master you do not suck you are awesome unlike lht, he trolls but talks casual

yes i do

Flag Post

i ROFLed all over when i saw Trickysticks post and its true i swear when i see the forums all i see is lht

Flag Post

“how about one where some looter powns lht10 and gets him into a week damage protection?”
GOOD IDEA!

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingjamon:

Its called “Pwned” Not powned… WTF YOU NOOB TO VIDEO GAMES EVERYWHERE!!

^A nerd who cares so much about how to spell “pwned”

Flag Post

Wtf, what did i doo….

Flag Post

Stop talking about Worban, buying Shiny is not against the rules of the game…

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IS RASHAD232001!
He is a KNOWN HACKER, and he’s #1 on the looters leaderboard.
I believe many people have contacted Kixeye/David/Higher-ups, but no one has banned him…
Proof that no one listens to us.

Flag Post

Well, I’m guessing that’s because BYM was started for just FB….