[Eredan iTCG] Loading time improvements

15 posts

Flag Post

Hi everyone,

Today, we have released an update to the game to reduce loading times.
I hope it will help you.

Flag Post

Hi nice to hear, that you are hardworking.
Only thing is: I have the feeling that loading action cards, spells etc during fights takes now much longer.

Flag Post

u also need to fix reloading cuz u only see a white screen

Flag Post

also we al hate using kreds for gems 4 selling

Flag Post

I pay a 100 keds for the 550 gems but i never got my gems so help here

Flag Post

@sloth7 : your Fee’z have been credited. Have fun !

Flag Post

Hi guys,

We have released an update today to improve significantly loading times. The size of the Flash files has been squeezed by 50%.
We continue to work on this topic to bring those improvements to the other assets of the game.

Flag Post

thank you

Flag Post

Hi feerik, I’ve spent 500 kredz for Fee’z about 14 hours ago and never got them, I wrote kongregate and sent a private message to you but seeing that you solved sloth7 problem because he wrote here i though i could also try it, thank you very much

Flag Post

Problem solved, thank you very much :)

Flag Post

This game would be better and easier to find if it had achievements.

Flag Post

Similar problam to montxazo and sloth7, spent kreds and didn’t get fee’z, been about 48-72 hours since i made the payment. Sent a PM to feerik with specifics, but spent 50 kredz. Help would be greatly apreciated.

Flag Post

problem was resolved. a little later than i would have liked, but thank you nonetheless, i understand that there isn’t time to deal with this kind of stuff all of the time especially as a developer, and i appreciate the want of you to keep your players happy. Good luck with current and future projects!

Flag Post

Back on topic of load time improvements, I have noticed that the game freezes while loading certain sections at times. Any idea why that is? sometimes its when i’m moving to edit my deck, others it’s when I’m going to select a game type, sometimes it’s when it’s loading up. It could be the campus internet here,but I don’t know if it’s something else. anyone have similar issues?

Flag Post

I have the same issues fulmetalotaku has on my home internet its pretty annoying