[Ministry of War] anyone need help ask me

56 posts

Flag Post

just ask

Flag Post

how do i fix the error that u heard about? it says that i dont have an account that exists on the server and it wont let me start a new account on another server. Yes i’ve tried refreshing.

Flag Post

tell me step by step on how u logged on a clicked on a server

Flag Post

did u log in and then refreshed

Flag Post

or maybe the server was down

Flag Post

well if its says user not found and has a gray screen then all u need to do is refresh and click the server again if not the ask snail….

Flag Post

whats a duel master flag? please

Flag Post

how do you open city interface so you can upgrade its level to complete a task

Flag Post

how do you add friends?

Flag Post

you add friends by findin the guy on ranking then go to his homepage thn under his name should be add to friends thats how i added my friends

Flag Post

thank you but i figured out you can just go to your friends list and hit add friend but they have to be online

Flag Post

Is it easier to level up a purple than a blue?

Flag Post
Originally posted by egalbert:

Is it easier to level up a purple than a blue?

technically yes because with more stats ur hero should b able 2 level fast and he will b stronger than most blues her/his level

Flag Post

can you remove civilian houses?

Flag Post

why cant my purely command hero level 66 learn stampede level 2???

Flag Post

well it depends on the stats just look at the bottom of the skill thing to find out

Flag Post

How do i transfer kreds to points.I bought kreds for Ministry of War, but it did not transfer points to the game. the sign in area says i have 120 kreds. What do i do ?

Flag Post

hey was just wondering how to figure out what guild controls your territory or around your territory

Flag Post

Is there a way I can delete accounts without having to wait 30 days for an inactivity delete?

Flag Post

no im srry

Flag Post

my points dont show up when i want to buy a platinum key, although i have 10 kreds why is that? its pissing me off

Flag Post
Originally posted by zooyorker911:

my points dont show up when i want to buy a platinum key, although i have 10 kreds why is that? its pissing me off

You have to exchange the Kreds for Points.

Flag Post

is there a better way to get gold?

Flag Post

u can either buy a gold pack with points or use ur merchant to sell stuff to gain gold or plunder people

Flag Post

Ich hätte da auch noch mal eine Frage – wie kann ich Tempel Lvl 2 Bilden??? Gruß, teufelchen66